Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wasn’t a photo of a horse dick, voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

How is project veritas still a thing? I thought it was a generally accepted thing that they’re nothing more than a fascist propaganda arm that’s somehow lower in the ranks than Fox News. :confused:

Because nothing can stop you if a Mercer is just giving you money to put poo poo on Infowars.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

I'm sorry but these aren't believable at all, try it again but dial it back a notch(or two)

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Kat on a Hot Timpf Roof

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Was there ever a case where a cop got hit with a bag of soup thrown by a protester? Ever?

Also notice he says "bag" of soup, when he clearly means "can" of soup, and nobody contradicts him because nobody is listening and those listening arent taking him seriously at all.

Which, in a white hot take that has never been mentioned before, is a large part of the problem. If he had been told "No. That's stupid." more often growing up, or even in the last 4 years, then things might have been different.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I was too focused on the names to fully appreciate how unbelievably punchable "Robby Soave"'s face is. God drat.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i bet dagen has sisters named megan and reagan

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

BrigadierSensible posted:

Was there ever a case where a cop got hit with a bag of soup thrown by a protester? Ever?

Also notice he says "bag" of soup, when he clearly means "can" of soup, and nobody contradicts him because nobody is listening and those listening arent taking him seriously at all.

Which, in a white hot take that has never been mentioned before, is a large part of the problem. If he had been told "No. That's stupid." more often growing up, or even in the last 4 years, then things might have been different.

He's saying antifa supersoldier operatives bring out big bags full of soup cans and leave them for our low-ranking grunts to hurl at the valiant cops.

It's kind of like that thing Fox was pushing where they claimed protesters would go to contrustion sites next to protest sites and plant bricks or molotov cocktail ingredients or whatever

It's still loving ridiculous because the "soup can ammo" conspiracy is clearly the kind of incredibly specific and weird thing he overheard in an Adderall haze and latched onto because he's a demented old man

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shanghaied posted:

I lol when I think of Jimmy Dore. Jimmy Dore and Glenn Greenwald. Leftists so woke that they looped right back into reactionism. horseshoe theory is still bullshit tyvm.

It's pretty clear that horseshoe theory is real. Just look at C-SPAM, tons of people so left they're right-wing.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
wasn't dagen the name of that one alien in mass effect, the one they wouldn't let you gently caress

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
soup... soup for my family

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

pro starcraft loser posted:

Anyone know what the Arizona recount/audit/whatever is about? I lot of people I was making fun of kept using that as their new 'You'll see' moment.

A bunch of super-MAGA state legislators think the election was rigged, despite all evidence otherwise, so they've hired a definitely non-partisan "auditor" with ties to the Trump campaign to recount ballots and retest voting equipment. (The ballots and equipment have already been counted/tested/recounted/retested by actual voting officials as required by actual voting jurisdictions and state law.) They also plan to go door-to-door and harass people into telling them who they voted for, because obviously that's a totally normal thing and just how you have to ferret out the millions of fake ballots the Dems planted.

Bonus: this is the second Trump-allied firm they've contracted, because the first one was setting up such an obvious sham that even MAGA-lite types didn't think it was appropriate.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Meloncholric posted:

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Arbite posted:

Gutf!eld has fallen to 47th from 30 something this time last week.

It warms my heart to see Laura Ingraham duking it out with My 600 Lb. Life in the 40s. Jesus, TV is a trainwreck.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

lol i forgot about trump whining over massive dumps

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Meloncholric posted:

:jail2::jail2::jail2::jail2::jail2:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Hazo posted:

I was too focused on the names to fully appreciate how unbelievably punchable "Robby Soave"'s face is. God drat.

He looks like he's had a few already.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

holy poo poo i just watched the bodycam footage of the police chasing the 13 year old kid.

cop yells, "hands show me your loving hands" kid turns around. puts his hands up in a normal manner, there is _NOTHING_ that looks like anything other than his hands, but its all in an instant because the cop IMMEDIATELY shoots him. jfc that is loving murder.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Grondoth posted:

police chief:

They fired the guy, too. What's the plan here? "Yes, we fired the people who did it, but no, this act doesn't require an apology?"

police are extremely petty psychopaths, poo poo like forcing them to apologize when they aren't legally obligated to does not compute.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Molten Llama posted:

A bunch of super-MAGA state legislators think the election was rigged, despite all evidence otherwise,

Also: how did they win their seats if it's all rigged?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Strong Sauce posted:

holy poo poo i just watched the bodycam footage of the police chasing the 13 year old kid.

cop yells, "hands show me your loving hands" kid turns around. puts his hands up in a normal manner, there is _NOTHING_ that looks like anything other than his hands, but its all in an instant because the cop IMMEDIATELY shoots him. jfc that is loving murder.

Yeah it's horrifying and I'm just devastated by it. I really recommend people don't watch it, seriously. It's an execution of a 13 year old kid and you absolutely see the life go out. I really hope people don't share it here. Save your sanity, the descriptions will be more than enough to drive your anger and the frame that's being posted, of him with his hands up, is literally the second before the cop shoots. The right is already on their "He Was No Angel(tm)" trip so that's gonna be fun.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

meanwhile kyle rittenhouse literally attacks two other people and the cops just let him walk away... lol

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Hazo posted:

Honestly, the first name had me wondering whether or not any of the other guests were rejected lovecraft characters
Dagen - Dagon, and you can't tell me Timpf would be that out of place right along with Gutfeld.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

LordSloth posted:

Honestly, the first name had me wondering whether or not any of the other guests were rejected lovecraft characters
Dagen - Dagon, and you can't tell me Timpf would be that out of place right along with Gutfeld.

The Hounds of Timpfdalos would fit very well, yes. Gutfeld's like Tsathoggua in a fitted suit.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/samswey/status/1382818394508992517?s=19

the article posted:

Police killed Black people at higher rates than white people in 47 of the 50 largest US cities Black-white disparity in killings by police from 2013-2020. Disparities for Detroit and Miami could not be calculated since every person killed by these depts was Black or Brown.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

LordSloth posted:

TIMPF

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The scene: a talent agency

Talent agent: “so what is your act and what do you call it?”

Me: *pulls down pants and underwear, squats and pulls bare asscheeks as far apart as I possibly can with both hands, projectile diarrhea shits and pisses and vomits all over talent agency*

“Gutfeld!:haw:

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Grondoth posted:

police chief:

How do they find all the people whose faces trigger a visceral “punch it” response?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

You Are A Elf posted:

The scene: a talent agency

Talent agent: “so what is your act and what do you call it?”

Me: *pulls down pants and underwear, squats and pulls bare asscheeks as far apart as I possibly can with both hands, projectile diarrhea shits and pisses and vomits all over talent agency*

“Gutfeld!:haw:

lol! thank you

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Grondoth posted:

police chief:

They fired the guy, too. What's the plan here? "Yes, we fired the people who did it, but no, this act doesn't require an apology?"

The sons from Nothing but Trouble became cops

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Alan Smithee posted:

The sons from Nothing but Trouble became cops

their whole junkyard estate and racket setup screams maga

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Looks like they're already trying to spin the Toledo shooting as being the fault of the guy who was with him. And while that guy was a moron if he actually was firing a gun off randomly, and he's certainly responsible for getting the police called, he didn't shoot Adam Toledo.

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

Only registered members can see post attachments!

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

lmao Jesus Christ.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

lol

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

sweet geek swag posted:

Looks like they're already trying to spin the Toledo shooting as being the fault of the guy who was with him. And while that guy was a moron if he actually was firing a gun off randomly, and he's certainly responsible for getting the police called, he didn't shoot Adam Toledo.

He followed the police instructions.

Like, I have no idea how they say otherwise.

"Stop! Put your hands up!"
*Stops. Puts hands up*
BANG

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

that owns

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

pro starcraft loser posted:

He followed the police instructions.

Like, I have no idea how they say otherwise.

"Stop! Put your hands up!"
*Stops. Puts hands up*
BANG

The cops are going with, "The other guy had a gun, our boy was scared of that, so he shot a kid!"

It's not a great argument but it's the Chicago PD so honestly I don't think they're trying. They probably think they're beyond consequences on this. They might be right, though I hope not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

sweet geek swag posted:

The cops are going with, "The other guy had a gun, our boy was scared of that, so he shot a kid!"

It's not a great argument but it's the Chicago PD so honestly I don't think they're trying. They probably think they're beyond consequences on this. They might be right, though I hope not.

It's all they've got. What are they gonna do, come out and say, "this officer's conduct was blatantly unconscionable and has been placed on unpaid leave pending a criminal investigation, meanwhile we are revisiting our departmental policies and training methods to ensure nothing like this ever happens again"?

cause lol