Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Jesus Christ, Marie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

It turned out really good, like, ignore the rest of your dinner good. You should definitely have this with red wine.

Here's the recipe I used: https://foolproofliving.com/wprm_print/26009/
Hey, this is indeed really really good! My mom made it for the family this weekend and I went home with half the loaf. I am also the only one in my household who'd eat it, lucky me. It's excellent with a little olive oil and sea salt. Thanks for the recipe!

e: If you're not okay with kalamata olives, the base bread recipe itself comes together marvelously and bakes up well, so you can swap out the olives for anything else (or nothing) as you like.

Hirayuki has a new favorite as of 17:49 on Apr 20, 2021

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/0xcase/status/1384054316684636163?s=20

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

lol

e:

holy poo poo...

:lol::lol:

Empty Sandwich has a new favorite as of 20:24 on Apr 20, 2021

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Once again the Italians are correct.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Yeah, I see what the meme's going for, but prosciutto melon looks/sounds delicious.

I also like pineapple on pizza, but not whole loving rings.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Dareon posted:

Yeah, I see what the meme's going for, but prosciutto melon looks/sounds delicious.

It's

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm sad to inform you that it's not good.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Dareon posted:

I also like pineapple on pizza, but not whole loving rings.

Agreed, pineapple on pizza needs to be small chunks, and like most pizza toppings it needs to be baked with the pizza not added afterwards

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

drrockso20 posted:

Agreed, pineapple on pizza needs to be small chunks, and like most pizza toppings it needs to be baked with the pizza not added afterwards

Wait, people put raw pineapple on a finished pizza?

:stonk:

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

OH NO

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

oh YES :getin:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:getin:

No really get in my mouth, all of it!

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007
Would demolish that mozz stick melt. Whisky glazed donut burger.... now that's just too much

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
I get irrationally irritated about cotton candy on cocktails because it's so overtly just Instagram bait.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

i got some cheese the other day that had little crevasses filled with congealed dark beer in it, really weird looking but tasty.

Those are good

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pound of cheese fries? Yes please.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zil posted:

Pound of cheese fries? Yes please.

I'll take a pound of each

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Danger - Octopus! posted:

I get irrationally irritated about cotton candy on cocktails because it's so overtly just Instagram bait.

How does it not melt away in five seconds? I've seen cotton candy touch liquids, it doesn't just hang around.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Grand Fromage posted:

How does it not melt away in five seconds? I've seen cotton candy touch liquids, it doesn't just hang around.

Both the liquid and the solid are 99% sugar.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Ibblebibble posted:

https://klfoodie.com/us-pizza-pizza-bomb/

Pizza on fire feels more like a failure state than anything.

Yes, but what's it filled/topped with?

Uhhhhh, I'll pas on that first one.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The two Fridays nearest me closed, even after being shouted out in the Deadpool movie and I do miss their Jack Daniels glaze

That poo poo is my crack/kryptonite

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

If I was within eyeline of these items I would hurt anyone between me and them, not out of malice but just an inability to see them, like they'd be blurs in my periphery and doubtless someone would be injured from my motions and actions

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The Bloop posted:

The two Fridays nearest me closed, even after being shouted out in the Deadpool movie and I do miss their Jack Daniels glaze

That poo poo is my crack/kryptonite
poo poo, thanks for the reminder.

Looking up a knock-off recipe and oh, yeah, that all tracks. Hell, with some molasses and some pineapple and I could make it right now.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

:barf:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I would, but I'm also an alcoholic

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
mmm delicious cinnamon margarita.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Do cinnamon and lime go together? Like at all?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

there's these gas station thief videos and this one gal always pockets mini bottles of fireball...YUCK. imagine being a fireball drunk.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

LifeSunDeath posted:

there's these gas station thief videos and this one gal always pockets mini bottles of fireball...YUCK. imagine being a fireball drunk.

Someone who shops at my liquor store buys shooters of Fireball and then tosses them out their car window before they even make it out of the parking lot and I think buying and drinking Fireball is the worst offense here.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i guess if you're a teenager or college age drinking that stuff is acceptable but past that point if you're regularly downing fireball you're on the road to perdition.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Someone whose taste I trust likes it in strong ginger ale/ginger beer.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Zil posted:

Do cinnamon and lime go together? Like at all?

I can sort of see it

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Only nitpick I have is that donut burger should just use one donut chopped in half for the bun, not two of them, otherwise would all of them and then be stuck on a toilet for the next 48 hours

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

this is what a restaurant menu looks like in the town where Apple Cabin Foods is located.

flavor-devastated pub nibs. deep fried grumyobs.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

uber_stoat posted:

i guess if you're a teenager or college age drinking that stuff is acceptable but past that point if you're regularly downing fireball you're on the road to perdition.

In my early 20's "party hard" phase my friends really liked fireball, so I'd end up drinking it too, I grew to really dislike it.

It's really good in a cup of hot apple cider on a cold day though.

E: specifically my friend who brought a thing of Sunny D and vodka to a Scotch tasting party so he'd have something to drink really liked it.

Someone made teasing notes for it and set it next to the Scotch.

Elviscat has a new favorite as of 01:52 on Apr 21, 2021

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

uber_stoat posted:

this is what a restaurant menu looks like in the town where Apple Cabin Foods is located.

flavor-devastated pub nibs. deep fried grumyobs.

Yeah, getting a real Guy's American Kitchen & Bar vibe. But I have the horrific inkling the TGI Friday's menu is real.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I'd rather be getting twisted on fireball than the guy who used to buy as many vanilla extracts as he could afford from trader joe's and drink them in the parking lot while yelling at women about the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassius Belli
May 22, 2010

horny is prohibited

Dareon posted:

But I have the horrific inkling the TGI Friday's menu is real.

It's real.

( Location chosen more or less at random. )