Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
if ur younger than 49.75 ur an automatic threat to his shittness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I'm banned from downloading any more cum

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Ragequit posted:

Kinda wish a single state would have literally boarded up so we wouldn’t be in this poo poo 13 months later but *insane Tucker laugh*

I interpreted it as smashed windows being boarded up, but that sounds at least as plausible.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

pre-op bebop posted:

I'm banned from downloading any more cum

You wouldn't downlaod a cum, would you?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

ive spent a lot of time here too. i sometimes think about how all my decisions in life would be justified if someone randomly PMed me one day and said you know what you're cool, here's 2 million dollars, so i like to hint at that jokingly in posts when i can.

I’m waiting for a dogecoin millionaire sugardaddy to hit me up. It hasn’t happened yet, but I wish you luck on finding your own Ms. Havisham

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

neutral milf hotel posted:

I wonder if there's a pic of tucker in blackface in his yearbook

nah with his failed shock jock history and all I assume his yearbook shame is sexual in nature

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

I wonder if there's a pic of tucker in blackface in his yearbook

lol if that's the worst you think he did

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I've never been to an arbys and their assertion that they have "the meats" is unnerving, frankly

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

TMMadman posted:

How in the world can a loving state governor justify protecting the flag and monuments of a loving secessionist movement?

I mean holy loving poo poo that is just stupid beyond belief.

He’s gonna run for president and wants the white supremacist vote locked down like trump had it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mustached Demon posted:

didn't Tucker get expelled from the kind of rich snobby boarding school nobody gets expelled from

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

sexpig by night posted:

nah with his failed shock jock history and all I assume his yearbook shame is sexual in nature

This is a highly likely prospect.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

I feel like this is a maybe a happy medium between computer toucher and extreme physical labor.
I often think about doing something more physical and less lovely to my well being.
poke some dough for me and I will reset a password for you.

well the pay isn’t great, so don’t leave your job if it’s stable and over $15/hr, but I will definitely poke a dough in your honor tomorrow

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Homocow posted:

what's the thread title from? gonna go out on a limb and guess something biden said

no, the other mush-brained geriatric

no, the other one

n-

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

100% tucker carlson has committed sexual assault of some kind

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Hatebag posted:

I've never been to an arbys and their assertion that they have "the meats" is unnerving, frankly

they've got them

biotch

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

pre-op bebop posted:

that laugh is straight up insanity wtf

he’s not mad, he’s literally laughing rn

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

yeah maybe some joke in there about molesting freshmen women

Mustached Demon posted:

lol blackface tucker would just make him more approachable to the Fox News chuds

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Shear Modulus posted:

if i didn't know any better id think tucker carlson was an evil psycopath

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I'm early 30s and feel invincible

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

arbys's is alright and I really like the combo of curly fries, horsey sauce, arby's sauce and ketchup but yes the meats thing comes on a bit strong and when I'm thinking about fast food chains I'm not really at a "meat" contemplation point

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Chard posted:

the best

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Gods_Butthole posted:

I interpreted it as smashed windows being boarded up, but that sounds at least as plausible.

tucker is saying that every city is boarded up because everyone is terrified of roving gangs of blm thugs that loot and riot on a nightly basis

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

I'm 37 and feel very high

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I legitimately can’t look at Tucker without become ill. His constipation face make me blind with rage.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I hope Trump talks about this because he seemed like he considered what Chauvin did to be murder but worried more about antifa and Biden running their operations.

It would be another hilarious kick to the dick

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ball Tazeman posted:

for the record I haven’t eaten Arby’s in 10 years. The only one in my bumfuck upper Michigan chudtown went out of business.

too many chuds probably got the shits

Bumfuck upper Michigan chud town? Did you see the trump unity bridge too?

Harton has issued a correction as of 03:32 on Apr 21, 2021

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ball Tazeman posted:

well the pay isn’t great, so don’t leave your job if it’s stable and over $15/hr, but I will definitely poke a dough in your honor tomorrow

Ball Tazeman,
:patriot:
Thank you.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Ball Tazeman posted:

I legitimately can’t look at Tucker without become ill. His constipation face make me blind with rage.

It's pretty fitting that a TV dinner heir is sounding the rallying cry for old nativists.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Filthy Hans posted:

let's try to remember him at his best, when he worked so hard to bring smiles to our faces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9o4xBE4dyg

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

His entire run for president was carefully choreographed and scripted by mark burnett and apprentice people. Trump consistently went off script and if it wasn’t for Hilary being Hillary and awful he would have probably lost.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I hope Trump talks about this because he seemed like he considered what Chauvin did to be murder but worried more about antifa and Biden running their operations.

It would be another hilarious kick to the dick

trumps too busy puttering around his properties talking to ghosts

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
tucker "the joker" carlson

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

Bumfuck upper Michigan chud town? Did you see the trump unity bridge too?

I don’t think that abomination made it this far north. We did have a Trump float though.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

What kinda pastries? I would like a doughnut.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
mad king tkrumpfs

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ball Tazeman posted:

I don’t think that abomination made it this far north. We did have a Trump float though.

I literally saw this with my own eyes parked at a marine parts store in houghton lake Sunday on my way to the grocery store.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
He had tumps like a tuck, tuck, tuck
Cries like what, what, what
Always wrong
Let me see that bong

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

What kinda pastries? I would like a doughnut.

Making doughnuts was my first pastry job while I was in college. I work at a super modern pâtisserie now though, so it’s mostly french pastry and viennoisserie.

I’ll send homemade doughnuts to c-spam to celebrate the pig conviction though.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

oh man lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

I literally saw this with my own eyes parked at a marine parts store in houghton lake Sunday on my way to the grocery store.

I’m so sorry for your eyes. Luckily, I think they were too lazy to cross the bridge.