Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Flaskraven posted:

Only 90s kids will remember

style icons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

None of these exceptions apply. I might file a 119 request and sue DBPR when they deny it.

You’ll do fooking nutting!

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Dana White is saying Marvin Vettori will be next for Izzy off the strength of...beating Kevin Holland. Meanwhile Bobby Knuckles disnmantled three top ten opponents and is sitting at that #1 rank. Maybe he should throw a dolly at a bus or something.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

None of these exceptions apply. I might file a 119 request and sue DBPR when they deny it.

I don't know what these words mean but they sound very good to me and you have my full support to go through with it.

Also, housekeeping:

SORRY I SLEPT LOTS, GOONWEIGHT UP SOON (probably just a post not new OP, :shrug:)

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/JamesMMA10/status/1385585643942645765?s=20

Mr. Nice! posted:

I also don't really know what you're talking about but "trade secrets" sounds like some bullshit so yeah please do

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
"we dont pay our fighters what we should" is a really poorly kept secret, dana

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

he just doesn't want usman to see how much more they're paying masvidal

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I think underpaying your employees might be the proverbial cat out of the bag as far as trade secrets go

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
man, conor's lookin rough!

https://twitter.com/MMABrad48/status/1385640535340294147

e: sorry, connor

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

GOONWEIGHT IS BACK!

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

I need to hear his accent before I judge.

How many people in England at random could pull off a credible Irish accent?

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Embedded 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWOiGgvUzIw

Highlights (man this list got bigger the more I watched it):
Starts with Wideman juggling his balls in front of Ray Longo, who ends the segment throwing away a very damp, dripping face shield
Rose plays lounge piano
Mazvidal's 1992 Mirage hotel carpet pattern suit makes an appearance
Mazvidal and Dana meet piece of poo poo Governor Ron DeSantis
Mayor of Jacksonville gives a couple interview soundbites (man does this guy look like a televangelist)
Rose poses with DeSantis and the mayor.
-sorry this is getting "political", but this ep has a lot of DeSantis in it, as he also offers some soundbites now
Fighters are loving the fans at the presser
A few sound bites of the fighters press conference (thanks again to that person that posted the story about Andrade - I have a new respect for her)

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Sorry if I didn't pick up on a gimmick, but it's Masvidal.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

extremely funny branding exercise

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

To be fair that guy does look like a glimpse into Connor's actual future

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

To be fair that guy does look like a glimpse into Connor's actual future

Yeah if you told me that was a picture of Conor ran through one of those apps that made you look a few years older I'd believe you.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
connor methgregor

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've met more 30 something English druggies than any one person should have done in my time, and I can honestly say this dude doesn't even look old or haggard by their standard...

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I've met more 30 something English druggies than any one person should have done in my time, and I can honestly say this dude doesn't even look old or haggard by their standard...

True, he looks tired most of all

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

I only vaguely recall this happening, but has DC never been called out about this before?

I mean, his reaction at least makes it seem that way

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I remember fans and a few fighters saying its suspect but nothing as direct or confrontational as Laura just then.

nordichammer
Oct 11, 2013
He should just run with it.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Watch Sanko get fired

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CommonShore posted:

Watch Sanko get fired

lol nobody watches the weigh ins

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I only vaguely recall this happening, but has DC never been called out about this before?

I mean, his reaction at least makes it seem that way

he’s definitely gotten called out for it before and even brought it up himself, i don’t think he’s actually mad in that clip, just playing up the fake indignation for a laugh.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NagnbRHdh-0

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

double negative posted:

he’s definitely gotten called out for it before and even brought it up himself, i don’t think he’s actually mad in that clip, just playing up the fake indignation for a laugh.
I think he sounds serious and mad as gently caress but the fact that the other guy keeps prodding him with the "cheater AND liar" comment makes me wonder

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He's talked about it before and has played a dumb game of "I've never cheated. Oh but if you were going to say I cheated you'd being up the towel thing. But I never cheated. The towel thing but I didn't cheat, didn't happen.,"

He was kinda hot in that clip.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He should just admit it now.
He's retired, they won't take any money off him, he, at best, might get a no contest but it was three years ago and like they give that much of a gently caress to go back, open a case and fine/penalise a retired fighter.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

UFC 261 Super Spreader: Usman v Masvidal, Zhang v Namajunas, Shevchenko v Andrade. Crowds are back!

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

i’ve heard him bust out that specific “i will not let you assassinate my character”
line while bsing with helwani on their show, but if he’s legit mad it makes them continuing to roast at him even funnier. sanko’s good

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

double negative posted:

i’ve heard him bust out that specific “i will not let you assassinate my character”
line while bsing with helwani on their show, but if he’s legit mad it makes them continuing to roast at him even funnier. sanko’s good

He’s very obviously kidding and I’m legitimately shocked that anyone could take it any other way.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol what a giant red baby

https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/1385999328288849920

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its even funnier because the headline on the front page is just quoting the language on the ticket when you buy it

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

JOHN CENA posted:

its even funnier because the headline on the front page is just quoting the language on the ticket when you buy it

Just like those pusy rear end ivy leage reporters college boy ivory towers to use my own words in context against me do you wanna be a loving fighter

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

DC has in the past and will continue forever to own. gently caress the haters.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

we didn't lay off a single employee; i will accept no followup questions about independent contractors, who are categorically not human

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Edit: wrong thread

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

dana at super saiyan red levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
the Las Vegas Review Journal, owned by the family of noted muckraker Sheldon Adelson