Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The brisket sandwich is acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

CaptainCrunch posted:

The last time I went to Arby's was a couple years ago when they had a promotional Venison sandwich.

man they are really dedicated to making their meats look like pissflaps aren't they

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

They have the meatflapsTM

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Went to Arbys for the first time in a couple of months and is it just me or are they constantly raising their prices? Every time I go I order pretty much the same thing and it seems like it costs a little bit more each time.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah i haven't been in awhile because i consider it a primo brand at this point

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
went to arbys. got french dip. loving owns

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Arby's $10 for 5. Just seemed like yesterday it was $5 for 5.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Colostomy Bag posted:

Honestly given the pricing at Arbys that still seems like a great deal?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah that's pretty good

----------------

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Colostomy Bag posted:

My mom would buy 20 of them during those deals and give them to us for lunch. That was when I learned that cold Arby's is not good :(

----------------

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Arby's roast beef has one of the shortest usable lifetimes of all known substances once exposed to the ambient environment

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I really enjoy their deep fried Turkey.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Rick posted:

I really enjoy their deep fried Turkey.

The marketfresh turkey and cranberry is fuckin tops.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The deep fried turkey is very nice.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Arby's acceptability is directly linked to your bac.

----------------

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.
the god tier combo is always jalapeno thingy into the berry sauce. winning move every time, doesn't even matter what else you grab.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Biscats n Gravy posted:

the god tier combo is always jalapeno thingy into the berry sauce. winning move every time, doesn't even matter what else you grab.

absolutely. if i had that sauce on hand i would probably buy frozen poppers on the reg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
If Arby's ever brings back Chicken tenders, I'm going to try using Bronco Berry as a dipping sauce.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Biscats n Gravy posted:

the sauce turns it from a common fast food/restaurant appetizer into something unique

if you've never had one, it sounds weird as hell to dip jalapeno poppers into "berry sauce"

but it's really good

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Spring is Arby’s season. 2 for $6 fish sandwiches are back.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Anyone gotten the meat mountain this go-around?

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I heard they have 2 for $6 sammiches again. The honey mustard chicken and the buffalo chicken sandwiches are both really good for $3 each/

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Did the RB place change up its curly fry recipe? I got some today and they seemed to have a much more bland coating than they used to. Maybe just my local one loving up like they do sometimes :iiam:

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Captain Hygiene posted:

Did the RB place change up its curly fry recipe? I got some today and they seemed to have a much more bland coating than they used to. Maybe just my local one loving up like they do sometimes :iiam:

I always assumed those came frozen in a bag and you just drop them in the fryer. I've had soggy or stale curly fries, but never ones lacking in seasoning.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

If I'm at Arby's I'm getting potato cakes, so don't have much opinion on their curly fries.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

CaptainSarcastic posted:

If I'm at Arby's I'm getting potato cakes, so don't have much opinion on their curly fries.

Are you Frank Conniff IRL?

----------------

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i got the half pound roast beef sammo for dinner. didn't bother with any sides, just slathered it with horsey sauce or whatever its called until it poured out the side of the bun, then tore into it like i was afraid another predator would come along and steal it from me. it was good. i probably won't need to eat for the next 24 hours at least

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Went to arby's and got the Cripsy Fish and and Turkey Swiss Wrap.

Fish was surprisingly bland. Shoulda put the horsey sauce on it. The Turkey Wrap was a standard turkey wrap, nothing to write home about but it was pretty big for $3.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

WITCHCRAFT posted:

I always assumed those came frozen in a bag and you just drop them in the fryer. I've had soggy or stale curly fries, but never ones lacking in seasoning.

Yeah I figured so too, the coating seemed a bit puffier and had almost no seasoning, I thought they used to be a bit flatter and have lots of pepper visible. Who knows.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Had the Reuben tonight, it was surprisingly good. If I get it again gonna ask for double sauce though, the sauerkraut kept escaping prematurely.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Arby's emailed me an April Fool's day deal... 5 for $5 like the old times...

----------------

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Went to arby's and got the Cripsy Fish and and Turkey Swiss Wrap.

Fish was surprisingly bland. Shoulda put the horsey sauce on it. The Turkey Wrap was a standard turkey wrap, nothing to write home about but it was pretty big for $3.
The turkey swiss wrap is no longer on the 2 for $6 deal, and now costs over $5 each.

gently caress
That
Noise

Greek gyro is there instead which is a pretty good meal.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
while back someone posted that Arby's had a limited time duck sandwich but they never sold it where i am. a trip report was promised but they never followed through.

Arby's: All Flesh is Our Flesh

----------------

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

uber_stoat posted:

while back someone posted that Arby's had a limited time duck sandwich but they never sold it where i am. a trip report was promised but they never followed through.

Arby's: All Flesh is Our Flesh

Arby's: We control the Spice Meats

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

MEATCRAFT

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

He who controls the meats, controls the universe

ianskate
Sep 22, 2002

Run away before you drown!

Captain Hygiene posted:

Arby's roast beef has one of the shortest usable lifetimes of all known substances once exposed to the ambient environment

I worked with a guy who claimed his father was responsible for developing either the technology or the process itself that liquified/created the meat paste that Arby's supposedly used to create "the meats," before they were formed and shipped to the restaurants for gorging, and the whole concept sounded absolutely disgusting... but man could I go for a Beef N Cheddar with a handful of Arby's sauce packets all over that bad boy :getin:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
every arbys roast beef sandwich™️ requires one packet arby's sauce and one packet horsey sauce. then you get Many packets of arby sauce to dip the curly fries in. any leftover horsey sauce can be used along side the arby's sauce for the fries

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Aardvark! posted:

every arbys roast beef sandwich™️ requires one packet arby's sauce and one packet horsey sauce. then you get Many packets of arby sauce to dip the curly fries in. any leftover horsey sauce can be used along side the arby's sauce for the fries

:hmmyes:

Although for the fries I mix the Arby's and horsey sauce together.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Anyone tried the crinkle fries? I used to really like their straight fries when they had them, and they usually got made fresh too since everything defaulted to curly unless you asked.