Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Vegan protein shake because my infusion makes my stomach bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Teddy Thunders posted:

Vegan protein shake because my infusion makes my stomach bad.

:(

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It'll be ok. This infusion isn't so bad that I'm doing right now. It's the collagen one, it's got vitamins in it too, so it's not as rough but still makes me feel pretty icky.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am 69% through my infusion bag.

Nice.

alnilam

This is the ideal make boggy. You may not like it but this is what peat performance looks like

ty manifisto

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Update: I have hiccups this is truly the end times

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

This is the ideal make boggy. You may not like it but this is what peat performance looks like

Blessed posting.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My neighbor: "What's in that bag?"

Me: oh you know, chemicals.

Neighbor: "chemicals? They can kill you!"

Me: sure can, but these kill me less than some others.

Neighbor: "you should look into essential oils!"

Me: you should look into not talking to me anymore.

Manifisto

Teddy Thunders posted:

My neighbor: "What's in that bag?"

Me: oh you know, chemicals.

Neighbor: "chemicals? They can kill you!"

Me: sure can, but these kill me less than some others.

Neighbor: "you should look into essential oils!"

Me: you should look into not talking to me anymore.

neighbor: a bag of chemicals, huh? don't drink it all at once!

hamjobs: you're a bag of chemicals!

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Are we not all a bag of chemicals? Are we not all a romance?

Manifisto

Teddy Thunders posted:

Are we not all a bag of chemicals? Are we not all a romance?

that's the best thing about that burn: deep down the neighbor knows it's true

ty nesamdoom!

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Teddy Thunders posted:

I am 69% through my infusion bag.

Nice.

reminds me on my drive home the rail cars were parked downtown and one was spraypained with "Trump 2069" and I gave it a sensible chuckle

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Manifisto posted:

that's the best thing about that burn: deep down the neighbor knows it's true
Down in their chemicals, just below the other chemicals, where such feelings live.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

roomforthetuna posted:

Down in their chemicals, just below the other chemicals, where such feelings live.

...in the balls?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm reading Michelle Zauner's new book, Crying in H Mart, and crying on my hard new bed. The bed will get softer, but processing loss never does.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What I'm saying is, this book is very good and you should read it.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i need to start making a dent in my big list of books i need to read. i've been in a bit of a book slump lately, not exactly sure why.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Mungo orbs. Last night I found out that someone I know in Osaka passed away fairly suddenly. We weren't super close but he was very supportive of me when I was going through the insane drama of thatbjob I left a few years ago. I hadn't seen him in a while. I don't know. It's definitely a bummer but I think I'm still processing it.

more falafel please

forums poster

Teddy Thunders posted:

I'm reading Michelle Zauner's new book, Crying in H Mart, and crying on my hard new bed. The bed will get softer, but processing loss never does.

yeah I'm gonna borrow it from my friend when she's done with it. i read the essay in the new yorker of the same name from a couple years ago and it was so, so good. japanese breakfast is also a real good band

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

yeah I'm gonna borrow it from my friend when she's done with it. i read the essay in the new yorker of the same name from a couple years ago and it was so, so good. japanese breakfast is also a real good band

Yes. It's a fantastic band and you should come to the show with us down here. And then the traditional breakfast in the parking lot after.

I'm seriously like realizing that she was really going the gently caress through it and, wow.

Escape From Noise

My taxi driver this morning was really funny. We were just bullshitting and he had this very grumbly old man voice. I asked him if he was from Wakayama and he was like "I lived here 50 years!" I asked him where he was from and he said he came from Chiba. I asked him why he moved to Wakayama and he was like "I came down to visit 50 years ago and didn't have the money to get back!" Then started chuckling.

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

:sympathy: very true

Escape From Noise posted:

Mungo orbs. Last night I found out that someone I know in Osaka passed away fairly suddenly. We weren't super close but he was very supportive of me when I was going through the insane drama of thatbjob I left a few years ago. I hadn't seen him in a while. I don't know. It's definitely a bummer but I think I'm still processing it.

sorry to hear that friend

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Rarity posted:

Welcome friend this is where we like to post about pets and crimes. Have you got any pets or crimes to post about?

This is Harvey Dent

Goons Are Gifts

That's truly a white knight of justice

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*saloon doors swing creakily*

I heard the law was requested in here. Who's causing the ruckus THIS time

:jail2:

somebody give me a reason to make an example . what's that smell btw :cop::blaster:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

good morning my bread pals, please post your latest bread

sb hermit

prepuce repurposed posted:

somebody give me a reason to make an example . what's that smell btw :cop::blaster:

I think you're getting rusty with those mod buttons. You should give me a sixer to get the adrenaline rush back into ya.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sb hermit

Zil posted:

This is Harvey Dent

Harvey is beautiful. I hope they get all the pets and scritches as befits such a regal being.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

sb hermit posted:

I think you're getting rusty with those mod buttons. You should give me a sixer to get the adrenaline rush back into ya.

thank god. I almost probed a horse just now whew

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It is okay to be gender mysterious.

Just putting that energy out for people who also need to hear that.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

prepuce repurposed posted:

Sounds like the law is the one causing the ruckus

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

oh no I smell a revolution on the horizon

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Now, now, we all need to reach across the aisle and help our fellow forum citizens--we need to encourage mutual tuggin, not encourage a tug of war.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We should just work together! Every BYOB poster had the right to bear buttons, and by mods we aim to ensure everyone has that right, intact, because it's guaranteed in the extremely outdated forum rules that were posted in 2004.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I know it's difficult but, hear me out:

What if instead of being mean to coup--ok now, this just in, a drone has deleted Coupons and Deals.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A second admin has just hit the Mod Queue.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're at war, orbs. Things are changing. Now you have to post in the Welcome Hello and Chat thread before you can post in BYOB. Sure, some may call it posting theatre, and yeah, the Mod Queue is long, but I call it posting security. It's the only way to ensure that nobody can poo poo up a really good thread and take the whole thing down.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
:ohdear:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
G'day orbs. :orb:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jeffrey of YOSPOS stands at the podium to speak and someone from FYAD throws a shoe at him.

The shoe is the wife thread.