Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

alien beams down to your planet for a relaxing time reading his book and does not want to interrupt that for a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Sorry ET definitely fucks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

if you read the novelization of E.T.: The Extraterrestrial by William Kotzwinkle, you get some snippets told from E.T.'s perspective in which this is confirmed - and worse, E.T. has a thing for Elliott's mom.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

No Time to gently caress At This Juncture (dROU)(Eccentric)

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

the Nordic Alien Woman is too embarrassed about the racial politics of their species happening to resemble really hot scandinavians to show herself openly to humanity, let alone loving one of us.

on the other end of the equation, they may look like really hot humans from a distance but on close examination they prove to be cg

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

In case you're wondering, the PhD is in "Government"

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

That's a suppository.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Cease to Hope posted:

odo is too busy keeping a watch on quark and scowling.

I'm sorry. I must object. Star trek is such a terminally PG-horny series that every single character except Geordie fucks in either an implied or off screen way.

Even the publicly shamed incel, Spock, got retconned to gently caress.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

ikanreed posted:

I'm sorry. I must object. Star trek is such a terminally PG-horny series that every single character except Geordie fucks in either an implied or off screen way.

Even the publicly shamed incel, Spock, got retconned to gently caress.

?????????????????

at what point was Spock involuntarily celibate????

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i guess technically Amok Time might count but even then he spends most of the episode wishing he didn't have those urges and treats the ritual as a burdensome obligation and not as a desire

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
he even hosed Leila Kalomi! Spock canonically had sex in TOS!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hodgepodge posted:

the Nordic Alien Woman is too embarrassed about the racial politics of their species happening to resemble really hot scandinavians to show herself openly to humanity, let alone loving one of us.

on the other end of the equation, they may look like really hot humans from a distance but on close examination they prove to be cg
Did Robert Picardo consent or sue?

josh04 posted:

In case you're wondering, the PhD is in "Government"
LMFAO

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

he even hosed Leila Kalomi! Spock canonically had sex in TOS!
Spock doesn't go out of his way to lay pipe. It always comes to him. And it comes to him a lot.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Jadzia is canonically thirsty for Spock. And also hosed Bones.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And also hosed Bones.

hosed a lot of bones.

But Bones in particular?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bootcha posted:

hosed a lot of bones.

But Bones in particular?

We are assured he always had the hands of a surgeon.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

She did it while she was Emory Dax, the gymnast, in college.

Good for both of them.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Sargon and Thalassa kissed while borrowing Jim Kirk and Ann Mulhall's bodies but it never got any further than that. (And Kirk at least had the decency to look properly embarrassed after, for once.)

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

This Hottard is too busy trying to terraform a planet on his own to be warm enough for his people.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

SlothfulCobra posted:

This Hottard is too busy trying to terraform a planet on his own to be warm enough for his people.

Heck yes Sillage

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Cease to Hope posted:

alf is handling important business on the phone

This is some Bill Clinton type definition of gently caress. ALF is always keen to eat pussy.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Weka posted:

This is some Bill Clinton type definition of gently caress. ALF is always keen to eat pussy.

he is very clearly busy on the phone

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
You know he would drop that poo poo in an instant.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Weka posted:

p sure alf is actually getting the bill clinton type of gently caress in that picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Cease to Hope posted:

he is very clearly busy on the phone

Yeah, making a booty call.