Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

oh dang i missed a lot this weekend.

first of all, congrats to sk on the weeding

and next of all, welcome to our friends from cspam, and may the pets and crimes be forever in your favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Is the shoe leopard print? This is important.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Is the shoe leopard print? This is important.

Yes, and red trim.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

Yes, and red trim.

gently caress I need it

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

gently caress I need it

The shoes I'm thinking of are actually p bad but I bet I can find some sick platform peep toe heels that would be right.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Me looking at clothes: uhhhhhhhhhhhh I guess maybe I'm gonna wear rumpled suits but in a way that doesn't scream boy

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Teddy Thunders posted:

Me looking at clothes: uhhhhhhhhhhhh I guess maybe I'm gonna wear rumpled suits but in a way that doesn't scream boy

I haven’t finished my tea yet and read that as ‘rumbled sluts’ and was v. Confused and intrigued

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Sounds like a roller derby team name

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I haven’t finished my tea yet and read that as ‘rumbled sluts’ and was v. Confused and intrigued

I didn't realise I was clothes now

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Parboiling potatoes to make breakfast burritos tomorrow. Haters, don't @ me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mods please give me a gangtag that says "rumble slut" I need it thank you

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

RUMBLE SLUTS POWER ACTIVAAAAAAAAAAAATE

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Teddy Thunders posted:

I'm reading Michelle Zauner's new book, Crying in H Mart, and crying on my hard new bed. The bed will get softer, but processing loss never does.

I should probably read this, as we just had an H Mart open up a short walk away and I just thought I would get gochujang there but it seems much more complicated now

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
biosterous

Teddy Thunders posted:

It is okay to be gender mysterious.

Just putting that energy out for people who also need to hear that.

misread that first sentence as "is it" not "it is" and was really confused for a minute

but now that i have read it correctly: strong agree

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

misread that first sentence as "is it" not "it is" and was really confused for a minute

but now that i have read it correctly: strong agree

As a Gender Mysterious orb I believe it is okay to not be perceived so much as understood as the susurration of wind in the bamboo blinds at 2:13am of a humid summer's darkness.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Perhaps the only way to perceive who I am is to remember the tiny bits of memory of the first time your grandmother fed you fresh honeycomb in the fading light of an autumn afternoon, on that slice of apple, the one that was so juicy and so crisp, before you knew the language to convey sweetness

cruft

Is gender angry a thing? I'd like to claim to be that.

Prof. Crocodile

Teddy Thunders posted:

Perhaps the only way to perceive who I am is to remember the tiny bits of memory of the first time your grandmother fed you fresh honeycomb in the fading light of an autumn afternoon, on that slice of apple, the one that was so juicy and so crisp, before you knew the language to convey sweetness

it all makes sense now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Is gender angry a thing? I'd like to claim to be that.

I've been gender angry for years, have you tried being gender euphoric

Heather Papps

hello friend

self expression: it's good!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's rainy here, and a little chilly this morning. i have yet to change my tires over to summer because the temp hasn't been above 10 regularly which is WEIRD for this time of year. i feel pretty rough but i have a colonoscopy in like 2 weeks and am very looking forward to a doctor giving me some sort of answer and maybe even tips or tricks to prevent me from feelin' like this. maybe i have a gluten intolerance or something, i do consume that stuff.

blarg.

cruft

I'm really tempted to "accidentally" leave myself unmuted today, so that people in this week-long training/lab exercise can hear me sing little songs to my dog all day.

Somebody talk me out of this.

Goons Are Gifts

that's not a good idea cruft

now, recording that entire thing while putting it on vocaroo or something before posting it on byob, that's a good idea

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Never unmute yourself on any call ever. Do not be perceived by other humans!

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Never unmute yourself on any call ever. Do not be perceived by other humans!

Metal Gear: Conference Call

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

that's not a good idea cruft

now, recording that entire thing while putting it on vocaroo or something before posting it on byob, that's a good idea

Here's one I came up with a few months ago, just after we'd gotten her, about her tendency to flip the gently caress out every morning when the baseboard heaters started popping at 3am.

https://voca.ro/12lYjDKIyXUA

E: While I'm at it, the station IDs didn't work on my phone, so here they are again:

Word version: https://voca.ro/1fuCnlLVC72E
Acronym version: https://voca.ro/17OsrgAf2ftI

cruft fucked around with this message at 18:05 on May 3, 2021

Goons Are Gifts

after some consideration you should question if your colleagues deserve to be blessed with a gift like that, because that's wonderful

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hello welcome and scat: rappers must praise

sb hermit

Good job, Ruby!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i like singing that nellie furtado promiscuous girl song to the dog with the lyric "promiscuous hound" which is fitting because he is as advertised

nut

I wake once more in the evershadow of my giant baby boy. what season is it I ask, but only the echoes off of skin and fat, softened by downy hair respond. it has grown cold and I have grown old.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Another photo of Harvey Dent

Manifisto

:eyepop:

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Zil posted:

soulful eyes

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I remembered a good rear end byob post from five years ago all of a sudden today so hi byob

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Post the good rear end in byob

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

sb hermit

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Post the good rear end in byob

The big rear end? The big ol' rear end?? I thought I left that behind a lifetime ago...

Prof. Crocodile

Zil posted:

what a charming lil fella. hey there lil fella!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The neighbor's cat that should not be outside but they let it outside but only killed a bird and put it on my doormat, they also pooped in my flower bed.

I'm gonna go poop in my neighbor's flower bed and leave a frozen chicken on their doorstep. I'm so angry, the cat could get hurt (we have foxes, coyotes, bears, etc) AND IT'S KILLING MY BIRDS.