Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

spacemang_spliff posted:

me and my SO have been together for like 16 years. We randomly say "I love you", we resolve arguments before going to bed, we make time for each other and we don't fly on the Lolita Express.

Well, as far as you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JordanHarbinger/status/1389786499755900928

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

:umberto:

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

fart simpson posted:

im surprised you still won’t explain why killing communists is better than killing homosexuals

Isn't it just that you're born honosexual and can't change it but you aren't born a commie

Not a great take but simple to understand imo

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Communist Thoughts posted:

Isn't it just that you're born honosexual and can't change it but you aren't born a commie

I think killing neither is the preferred choice if you are not a psychopath.

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i dont know, is it? that doesn’t seem like a very good explanation to me! i wonder if that’s what d&d mod main pane frame meant??

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Hey isn't that the exact logic of the headline MPF was just making fun of

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

MPF subscribes to the better dead than red view of geopolitics hth

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

messed up if true

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HashtagGirlboss posted:

"why does everyone think i'm a nazi???"

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

"The superior will of a free people" reminds me of that Financial Times(?) article that argued more COVID deaths in the United States proved that we were stronger than China because we were willing to allow more people to die to fuel economic growth, which would surely come in handy in a war.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

It's a David Frum piece in The Atlantic, so basically the opposite of whatever it says is true.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

I actually looked up what they think genocide is. And I'm getting some mixed signals.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

HashtagGirlboss posted:

so since MPF believes the only good commie is a dead commie, and MPF is a d&d mod, i guess it's safe to say that's an official position of d&d writ large?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Hedenius posted:

I actually looked up what they think genocide is. And I'm getting some mixed signals.

haha holy poo poo thats awesome. opinions can evolve, what, do u not believe in evolution??

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Stringent posted:

so since MPF believes the only good commie is a dead commie, and MPF is a d&d mod, i guess it's safe to say that's an official position of d&d writ large?

All we can say for sure, technically, is that it is an acceptable position there.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/jbenton/status/1388255953410269189

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/1390170006323961857

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
the anti communist West Bengal party running a victory lap because the bjp ONLY gained 74 seats feels on brand

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

By that metric the Holocaust wasn't a genocide either.

at last, a Holodomor for everyone

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/stengel/status/1389911741748887560

i feel like something else might have happened in january that could have logically been expected to decrease the extent to which people talk about trump but i just cant seem to remember what it was ah probably nothing important

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Some Guy TT posted:

i feel like something else might have happened in january that could have logically been expected to decrease the extent to which people talk about trump but i just cant seem to remember what it was ah probably nothing important

no, it was just the twitter ban

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
today in passive voice:

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1389832261961388034

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

human child now deceased after officer-involved bullet incident

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

vyelkin posted:

human child now deceased after murder-suspect-father-instigated bullet incident

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

As the persistence of the Trump thread (for some reason) shows people got addicted to Trump and built their whole lives abd personalities around him

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/CBSLA/status/1389261804690452485?s=20

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Some Guy TT posted:

Do you mean 1/6 or Biden's inauguration? Because I think it really was mostly the twitter ban.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

shirts and skins posted:

Do you mean 1/6 or Biden's inauguration? Because I think it really was mostly the twitter ban.

you may not have noticed yet but trump isnt the president anymore

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

you may not have noticed yet but trump isnt the president anymore

it sucks

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

the phrase "gunned down" in between the passive-voice baby murder and the victim blaming is so weird

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

bang bang
i was gunned down
bang bang
officer involved fatality sound
bang bang
im no angel now
bang bang
i was pronounced dead after being struck by a round

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

so angry

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Stringent posted:

no, it was just the twitter ban

What's the electoral college if not the people's twitter ban

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

They changed it. Can't call it an Armenian genocide since other people were killed as well.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

KomradeX posted:

As the persistence of the Trump thread (for some reason) shows people got addicted to Trump and built their whole lives abd personalities around him

trump was really funny as a president cause I'm not american and didn't have to deal with his bullshit

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hot Karl Marx posted:

trump was really funny as a president cause I'm not american and didn't have to deal with his bullshit

Kind of like Rob Ford if you lived anywhere but Toronto.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

He was pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Hedenius posted:

They changed it. Can't call it an Armenian genocide since other people were killed as well.

lmfaoooo