Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

oh no computer posted:

just installed a system update on my phone and now it wont turn on :/

Planned obsolescence working as intended, sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

What phone is it?

*Was it

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Wasn't going to vote, but the polling station is 1 minute's walk from my front door so I probably should.

Louis Westlake is 18 and his only policy is to cut council tax.

Labour and Green haven't bothered to type anything at all about themselves.

Lib Dems and Tories - lol

Raja Zahidi is active on the local FB group but she posts vague conspiracy theory stuff all the time so I'm not voting for her.

:sigh:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You don't have a kipper option?

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
how can you only be 18 and have 'tax bad' brainworms

investigate the parents imho

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Vote for the high as gently caress ancap kid lol.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I was gonna vote for the independent guy here because I read that he wanted to provide more housing/funding to the homeless, but then he had a bunch about being anti vaccine which is a huge YIKES

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gasmask posted:

how can you only be 18 and have 'tax bad' brainworms

investigate the parents imho

Galewolf posted:

Vote for the high as gently caress ancap kid lol.

I can't vote for him he seems really dumb. It doesn't surprise me at all that my area would churn out tax-hating NIMBY 18 year olds though

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 18:44 on May 6, 2021

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

His dad has a criminal record that comes up on Google searches, so he's forcing his kid to run

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

oh no computer posted:

just installed a system update on my phone and now it wont turn on :/

My G8 is working fine so far with Android 11.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Steve Crisp
Mike MonsterMunch
William Wotsits

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

His dad has a criminal record that comes up on Google searches, so he's forcing his kid to run

A criminal record bars candidacy?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Libdem clown here is also an antivaxer.
Even if that were not the case I wouldn't vote for him. I've had no less than 8 phonecalls from him and his team today across my home phone, work mobile and personal mobile. Oh and the wife has had two to her mobile.
Plus a week or more of terrible leaflets and a photocopied 'personal letter' through the post.
I think he really wants my vote, so I'm not going to give it to him. I'm a vote tease.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Ratjaculation posted:

What's the motive here? Have your brain worm child to be a councilman and like have him pass council contracts to your companies run by literal slave labor? Get out of tickets/fines?

Are those positions that open to corruption and personal gain? (In my country, even a minor mayoral position is an eternal shortcut to collosal gains through corruption and nepotism)

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The dad is a nonce

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Bardeh posted:

I can't vote for him he seems really dumb. It doesn't surprise me at all that my area would churn out tax-hating NIMBY 18 year olds though

I just read this and lolled at "I've lived here half my life so I understand the community."

Church Ladyboy
Oct 11, 2007

SQUAWK

All the local candidates here with a smattering of libdems are lovely tories and for some reason there is a really vocal majority of libdem voters, judging by the campaign poo poo up all over the place.

The independent dude is somewhere far right of UKIP.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Meat Wagon posted:

I just read this and lolled at "I've lived here half my life so I understand the community."

it sounds like a big cool impressive thing to say but mate, you're barely 18. half your life is 9 years. i've got tupperware older than that

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Bobby Deluxe posted:

the boys school? poo poo son you loaded

I think my dad went on some sort of scholarship cuz my grandfather was just a civil servant of some sort. Dad hated every moment of his time at boarding school. Theres a reason that one of his favourite films is If...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Your grandfather would have been a diplomat, diplomats get to pick any private school they like from a list for their kids even now. It’s because back in the day some countries were genuinely unhealthy places to raise kids, and there was a lot of hurumphing that if THEY got a perk I should too, so it became a non-taxable perk.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Didn't vote no regrets

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

hello

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Still a bloody massive queue at the polling station here

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
My neighbour’s son is hanging out his bedroom window smoking weed again and now my bedroom smells of weed. Little bastard could at least share.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Get your wife to report him

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I’m no a grass.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Am sad today

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Sorry pal

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

ty buddy

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Aidan_702 posted:

Am sad today

Ah friend, get your vent on

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Lol I'm playing resident evil the village on stadia, one hour free trial and I've spent all of it trying to unfurl my pen knife

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

The first contestant on tonight's Naked Attraction is a 75-year old dude who looks like a cross between Corbyn and Sir Clive Sinclair.

edit: He rejected the 67-year old with a vagazzle in favour of middle--aged titty.

Clyde Radcliffe fucked around with this message at 22:41 on May 6, 2021

Church Ladyboy
Oct 11, 2007

SQUAWK

Lol stadia

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

affinity for obsolescence

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

lol i assume thats an anti me thing but lol whatever enjoy your weekend InexpHum

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Oh he will

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

yikes. but you too, solefald

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

People keep saying enjoy your weekend to me, is this Friday not a work day? I'm so confused

Had a major row with my wife over who should look up what time the bank was open on Saturday. After 2 days of simmering anger I checked.

closed all day

The longest we have been out of the house since February last year is 1 night, and we haven't spent any decent time together in months. I hate people when they say they need a holiday, but we definitely do...

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

good luck pal. dont let this hosed up situation gently caress you up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Cheers, I promised to organise a trip last year but it didn't happen, so I'm going to try and book something tomorrow. Glad you had a good day