Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

So that’s what the toilets for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bula Vinaka posted:

AFAIK, home owners insurance will pay for any damage to a house, even if it's the homeowner's fault. They will not cover the damage if they determine that it was caused deliberately... in other words, fraud, in order to get a new house or free renovations or something like that. It also doesn't cover floods from natural causes... you need flood insurance for that. (I.e., burst pipe is covered, basement flooding from huge rain storm isn't.)

This for me unfortunately raises suspicions about the authenticity of the stories of Larry. :\
That's an excellent catch.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

just wondering about the sink making GBS threads situation. like does larry climb up on the counter and hang his rear end into the sink and poo poo or does he poo poo into a bucket and pour it in or maybe he shits in the broken toilet and then gently fishes it out with a little fish net and then carries it to the sink while leaving a little trail of lovely water behind him?
I don't know, I imagined him perching over the sink like a canary but I never witnessed it in person

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1redflag posted:

Is Larry married? Cause he sounds like a dreamboat
Larry is married to a woman who divorced him previously but later reconsidered and they got remarried. There was never a ceremony. She owns her own house but doesn't let Larry live there. She says she likes her space. Also because he collects junk wherever he goes.

Larry is currently storing two busted woodchippers behind my father's house, and two busted tractors. The tractors have diesel engines that Larry wants to put in the woodchippers instead of just fixing the engines in the chippers, which are gas engines. Larry hates gas engines. My father currently has a zoning letter demanding he remove the junk so Larry is now paying a mechanic to hastily repair the chippers. He keeps telling me "they can't complain about the chippers if they work"

The mechanic got the engines out of the tractors so I called Larry to ask if he could scrap the rest of the tractors to which he replied "are you crazy, those are good tractors"

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I believe in Larry :love:

I don't believe Dolphin is this good of a liar

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Larry needs a compound out in the middle of nowhere so he can finally become the best version of himself.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Larry's preferred method of purchasing a car is to find one that doesn't drive but that he wishes to repair, get a ride to the car, and then call AAA and have them tow it back to his house for free. He does this at least 3 times a year. He started pushing me to let him use my tows so I had to lie and say I don't have an account with them anymore.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Backed up in my balls with ejaculation
I'm the man who'd nut with great elation
All over the nation
They wanna ban us on Capitol Hill
'Cause I wanna cum muthafuckas, cum muthafuckas! still

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I always wondered how people on American Pickers end up with so many rotting vehicle carcasses on their property. Turns out it's too much spare money and an inability to give a poo poo about whether or not they have the time or the skills to fix something.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Dolphin posted:

Larry is actually pretty fun to hang out with. He also has a lot of money and is a good person to know in a pinch. I'm sure that makes me sound like a terrible person.

It makes it sound like Larry provides the drugs

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Larry keeps inexplicably breaking into my father's garage. He isn't taking anything, he just keeps breaking one of the panels on the garage door to unlock it and then he leaves all the lights on and the door wide open. My father keeps repairing it and Larry keeps doing it. My father told me yesterday if it happens again he'll call the sheriff but my dad doesn't call the police for anything so I doubt he will

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yesterday Larry sent me this image with no explanation

I have no idea what this is supposed to be

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Dolphin posted:

Larry keeps inexplicably breaking into my father's garage. He isn't taking anything, he just keeps breaking one of the panels on the garage door to unlock it and then he leaves all the lights on and the door wide open. My father keeps repairing it and Larry keeps doing it. My father told me yesterday if it happens again he'll call the sheriff but my dad doesn't call the police for anything so I doubt he will

Larrys life is an RPG and we are but mere NPCs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dolphin posted:

Dolphin posted:

These are cries for help.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dolphin posted:

Larry is married to a woman who divorced him previously but later reconsidered and they got remarried. There was never a ceremony. She owns her own house but doesn't let Larry live there. She says she likes her space. Also because he collects junk wherever he goes.

She is extremely smart.

Also the sink pooping is kind of genius cause if you have one of those side sprayer nozzles you have an in-built bidet

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
admit it op, Larry is who you become when you take shady online nootropics and black out for days at a time. this thread is you trying to come to terms with your second life, which you have no memory of and are trying to piece things together

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

Wait, was the garbage-disposal making GBS threads happening in the now-destroyed house, or was Larry making GBS threads in his mom's garbage disposal?

This is important.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Revins posted:

admit it op, Larry is who you become when you take shady online nootropics and black out for days at a time. this thread is you trying to come to terms with your second life, which you have no memory of and are trying to piece things together

Dr Dolphin and Mr Larry

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dolphin posted:

Is this optimal toilet paper folding technique?

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Ok......gonna need more details about this "ozonated olive oil". Why exactly did he feel the need to manufacture this stuff in his home? What was he planing on doing with it?

I'll be honest, I had no idea what that stuff is. And, in the process of googling, some of the suggested searches were a little concerning, any of which if they hold true would really take this thread up a level.

Ozonated olive oil suppositories
Ozonated olive oil anal yeast infection
Ozonated olive oil acne scars
Ozonated olive oil genital herpes
Ozonated olive oil hemorrhoids
Ozonated olive oil for jock itch
Ozonated olive oil parasite cleanse
Ozonated olive oil ringworm
Many others....

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Based on Dolphins post in the shoes thread I no longer have any opinions as to who Larry is or if he exists in real life

Just for the record

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Ok......gonna need more details about this "ozonated olive oil". Why exactly did he feel the need to manufacture this stuff in his home? What was he planing on doing with it?

I'll be honest, I had no idea what that stuff is. And, in the process of googling, some of the suggested searches were a little concerning, any of which if they hold true would really take this thread up a level.

Ozonated olive oil suppositories
Ozonated olive oil anal yeast infection
Ozonated olive oil acne scars
Ozonated olive oil genital herpes
Ozonated olive oil hemorrhoids
Ozonated olive oil for jock itch
Ozonated olive oil parasite cleanse
Ozonated olive oil ringworm
Many others....
I'm not sure. I know how to get to the bottom of it though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
He’s tuggin with it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Did he ever build a wobbly, splinter giving ladder rather than buy a good one? Because that's about as stupid as I encountered IRL.
So the question should probably be how many terrible ladders did he build.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I once met this weird guy but we got along okay. He liked to make firecrackers and I thought that was cool. He asked if I could bring him along to go shooting out in the desert and I said yeah. He ended up bringing a pressure cooker bomb he had made.

I was always a little wary of him after that to say the least. Then he ended up using a home made flamethrower to remove the weeds from his property and the FBI started checking on him around then so I guess they already know he's worth keeping an eye on lol.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

these weeds in my yard are a real eyesore, i'm gonna replace them with big lines of burnt ash and soil with a few scorched shrubs and tree trunks scattered around.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

I don't know wtf you're talking about, this dude sounds great to have as a friend, just not to ever live with. Probably a very bad time living with Larry.

Dolphin posted:

Even Larry's wife knows what's up.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dolphin posted:

Based on the yellow coloring, it appears to be some sort of container for pee, with a hinged lid. poo poo in the garbage disposal, pee in the peebox.

Jadus
Sep 11, 2003

Larry is my new hero.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Larry seems cool despite his obvious brain problems

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am extremely invested in this and would like to know more about Larry. Does he have pets? What are his hobbies, other than making GBS threads in the garbage disposal and collecting broken large equipment?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

PinheadSlim posted:

I was always a little wary of him after that to say the least. Then he ended up using a home made flamethrower to remove the weeds from his property and the FBI started checking on him around then so I guess they already know he's worth keeping an eye on lol.

20 year old me: Hell yeah!
40 year old me: *Slaps 20YM hard*

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I remember larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWOvq_kBO7c

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Larry called me today to ask if I wanted 10 bee hives. He purchased 30 of them and he wants to get me started on our new bee keeping hobby. He said his goal is to get about 200 hives between him and a couple friends and drive down South to rent them out to farmers for $150 a pop.

When I ran the calculation and told him that's only 30,000 before taxes and what seems like a full time job he sounded pretty disappointed.

The thought of driving across the country with him and 200 beehives on the back of his truck does sounds like it might be worth it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He never responded to the text about the ozonated olive oil. I think he's on to me.

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra
Holy poo poo was that YOUR guy's place that blew its loving stack? They had to evacuate that entire neighborhood, how could you even mention it and think ppl wouldn't remember a couple years back?

The news said it was a gas main taking off but no one runs lines under slab and that house was GONE, I thought it was funny that a neighborhood so nice had a loving meth lab cook off like that but I gotta say knowing that it was from an essential oil scheme takes me to a higher high. There had to have been a hundred of our union guys there repairing shrapnel damage from literally every house in that neighborhood, I remember they had to scrape molten slag up from the concrete infront of that gently caress off crater.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

I am enormously pleased there is independent corroboration that Larry really exists, and I am now fully invested in both this thread and his madcap beehive schemes

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

either this is a very well organized hoax or i'm starting the church of larry

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The real Larry is the jokes we made along the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012