Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gods_Butthole posted:

Woah woah woah, backup. What's this about pedophiles? Is loving Jung going to be ruined for me too? I haven't gotten around to reading the Red Book yet and the experience is going to be ruined if I find out it was written by a chomo.

just accusations and theories nothing concrete- youre probably safe to enjoy his big honkin picturebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I saw a UFO once but IDK if it was aliens

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

The Saucer Hovers posted:

just accusations and theories nothing concrete- youre probably safe to enjoy his big honkin picturebook

Sweet, I'm so excited to disintegrate into the conscious ether.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I like how in the X Files there was a plot point where real life UFO investigating organization MUFON just turned out to be a clearinghouse to monitor MILAB cases and that's turned out to be pretty much the case in real life.

quote:

This morning at around 7:30 AM my boyfriend and I were going for our morning walk. Upon our return home my boyfriend pointed out a strangely bright orange light emanating from behind a cloud. We observed it for around a minute, and the light itself was undulating growing brighter and quickly fading and returning again. There was a final bright flash, afterwards I heard a disembodied “voice” that came from within my own head. This voice sounded like extremely loud radio static with garbled sounds resembling words, then I saw the clear image of a dead snake which decayed into a skeleton almost like a time lapse, as if it were projected on my eyelids. With that the experience ended. I talked with my boyfriend directly after and he experienced the same thing. Since then we have both been experiencing piercing migraines, accompanied by the same “radio static” we had heard earlier, though the auditory sensation fades in and out.

quote:

I was at [exact location details have been moved to Investigators report section/ CMS/fgc] ... Park beach on Tuesday Feb 16 2021 by two strange men who spoke another language that didn’t even sound foreign. Upon being on the boat I was injected with something into my arm and I felt like I was going in and out of a different energy field. It was calming I didn’t feel any harm I could see the two humans had changed into other beings and woke up on the beach with the police and coast guard a family had called. I had large bruises on my body and a burn/ brand that looks almost like a figure 8. Being in the hospital they couldn’t find anything in my system and I felt as if the staff wasn’t real hospital staff. 2 people in all black came into my room and were taking what looked like Polaroid photos and didn’t say a single word. A few days later I went back to the same hospital and the room and staff did not seem familiar or similar. I have severe PTSD now not knowing exactly what these things were or what happened. I also have photos of bruising and the mark on my back.

Not MiLaby but this is the first time I've seen someone report what could only be described as a protracted Goblin War happening in his backyard

quote:

For years I have been involved with this beings video taping and watching there every day activitys,and I have noticed there unusual ways,and I believe they are in some type of war with each other,the leader seems to be a rebel with limited equipment and very few aircraft his opponents greatly out number him with many aircraft.its hard for me explain them cause they aren't easy to see,but very easily seen on video or pictures.the havehuman apperance,but I don't think that's there natural appearance. I have been fighting with them cause it seems like they are trying to take over my property and want me off it,they understand what I tell them but I don't understand what they tell me I see there saying something to me but don't hear anything.I am sure you are probably thinking I have lost my mind orI am going crazy. They are like from another dimension I have noticed that I can push them and hit them,when I catch them off guard.me and there leader have daily fights.I have been experimenting with various cleaning supply's and insecticides to try and get rid of them,I have to change what I use cause of zfind something that hurts them it only works for that day cause as e if Use it again the next day it no longer has ! Effect on them,.I don't know if this is the place to report this cause TV here not ufo's,and I have ed daily contact with ghem.and I know a lot about tv them and they follow me every where I go.I have many videos of them pictures also..if you were to spend one day with me you would see so many unexplainable events and odd beings that you would find it unbelievable and would not believe it if somebody told you about it,and even if you saw it yourself you would still find it hard to believe.this not a joke.if I am. Contacting the wrong people to report this to,can you tell me who I should be reporting this to.This has been going on for years.it started out seeing unusual animals and now it's this being also the last 3 years.i have no mental issues,I am not on drugs or drunk.And you will see them also maybe not at first but I can show you what to look for and once you see one you'll know what look for and start to see more, of them.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

day after roswell is a cool book. I definitely believe all of it

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

theyre time travelers trying to keep tourists from loving up the timeline op

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

yeah the seemingly obvious coordinated media strategy is p much why i made this thread

which, speaking of, this seemed to get an inordinate amount of traction in the news cycle last month

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1380117005261537283

hmmmmmmm

bideo james WHAT DO YOU KNOW

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Thanks to this media push I feel like my opinion of "aliens are not visiting Earth" is now wacky and outlandish

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

pancake rabbit posted:

yeah the seemingly obvious coordinated media strategy is p much why i made this thread

which, speaking of, this seemed to get an inordinate amount of traction in the news cycle last month

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1380117005261537283

hmmmmmmm

bideo james WHAT DO YOU KNOW

hahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

we dont even know what lies beyond the heliopause

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Bideo James posted:

space squids

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
looking forward to humans, having learned nothing from history, selling manhattan to aliens for a few space beads.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Bideo James posted:

Seeing the space kids graduate, space retirement, then a space nursing home

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Fermilab brought in a new giant magnet just for that Muon experiment, it was gonna get a decent media push no matter the result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi_DANsmztw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPngQ_9yugM

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

the structures of the universe laid out from end to end creates a singular form exactly the same at both ends, but at different scales

no larger is an atom than a galaxy, the space between all things is mesh for a reality that exists everywhere already and extending outwards forever

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

the only true explorers of the universe are alchemists and theyve been traveling the stars for eternites

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Thanks to this media push I feel like my opinion of "aliens are not visiting Earth" is now wacky and outlandish

Just dip your toe into the crazy pool, just for a taste. You might find you like it.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Bideo James posted:

the only true explorers of the universe are alchemists and theyve been traveling the stars for eternites

so like can i respec into that mid game or

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

What if aliums are sus imposter???

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Interesting compilation of things Tom Delonge has said.If you read this with an open mind this could explain the entire UAP.Could be nonsense as well.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Mellon and Elizondo explained the reason for the "media push" in the 60 Minutes piece. Public pressure will hopefully lead to representatives taking the issue more seriously leading up to the report to Congress next month.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

PawParole posted:

Interesting compilation of things Tom Delonge has said.If you read this with an open mind this could explain the entire UAP.Could be nonsense as well.

Can't find the appropriate smilie nvm

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40054/adversary-drones-are-spying-on-the-u-s-and-the-pentagon-acts-like-theyre-ufos

Adversary Drones Are Spying On The U.S. And The Pentagon Acts Like They're UFOs
TYLER ROGOWAY

quote:

We may not know the identities of all the mysterious craft that American military personnel and others have been seeing in the skies as of late, but I have seen more than enough to tell you that it is clear that a very terrestrial adversary is toying with us in our own backyard using relatively simple technologies—drones and balloons—and making off with what could be the biggest intelligence haul of a generation. While that may disappoint some who hope the origins of all these events are far more exotic in nature, the strategic implications of these bold operations, which have been happening for years, undeterred, are absolutely massive.

pack it up alie-lures, the adults are back in the room

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Delonge is either in on the game or is being used imo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

WEH posted:

delonge-con

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

WEH posted:

no Jesus was an alien trolling humanity, and there are alien cities on the moon.

don’t take this from me

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

PawParole posted:

no Jesus was an alien trolling humanity, and there are alien cities on the moon.

don’t take this from me

Lol I had no idea what you were talking about, guess I should've read the whole thing. I thought he was more grounded than that.

peep these mysterious "structures on the moon"

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Delta-Wye posted:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/40054/adversary-drones-are-spying-on-the-u-s-and-the-pentagon-acts-like-theyre-ufos

Adversary Drones Are Spying On The U.S. And The Pentagon Acts Like They're UFOs
TYLER ROGOWAY

pack it up alie-lures, the adults are back in the room

"Sure look like Chinese drones to me!" says guy on a car blog site.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Zisky posted:

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
If China has that kind of tech I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need to use it to spy on American facilities and carrier groups.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

drat, he's got that same terminal dope face disease scott walker and john delaney have

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

All I'm saying is that if you wanted to sabotage infrastructure, causing coin mining crazes to eat up needed resources beforehand might not be a bad sabotage scheme, and the timing works if we're getting an uptick now.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Got a phone just for pictures of that unidentified rear end phenomena

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Zisky posted:

looks like a dork and writes for a silly site, but he does actually do ok uap reporting all things considered :holymoley:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

looks like a dork and writes for a silly site, but he does actually do ok uap reporting all things considered :holymoley:

you may be thinking of brett tingey

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

bring a radar and a FLIR for this uap-rear end phenomenon

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

BEHOLD merkabah angels ufos!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Gods_Butthole posted:

The Zimbabwe encounter is definitely up there in terms of incidents that really make you wonder.

i think that, the rogue river incident, and the lonnie zemora case are the only ones that have given me genuine pause. the zemora case is especially haunting to me because there's absolutely nothing on the record to impugn the guy credibility or character, and there's credible physical evidence and outside witness corroboration that make it clear that something phenomenally odd occurred on that day

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i'm def curious what the explanation is for what those pilots in the 60 minutes clip saw

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

now I keep thinking of the pizza parlour guy in sopranos only he's saying "I put-a my foot uap-a dey rear end!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

actionjackson posted:

i'm def curious what the explanation is for what those pilots in the 60 minutes clip saw

China perfected the EM drive