Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
one of my favorite xfiles episodes has a air force (iirc) snatch&grab fake grey crew abducted by real aliens, i haven't seen the ep in forever but i still chuckle at the idea.

edit: https://www.vidio.com/watch/260834-the-x-files-season-3-episode-20?page=7 @ 20:30 lol ALL HAIL LORD KINBOAT

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 23:57 on May 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Jetto Jagga posted:

Also, the Shaver stories are crazy horny but I don't know if that was Shaver's thing or Palmer who punched them up for publication. Lots of sexy snake ladies and so on.

i like the cut of your jib, re-reg :clint:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

one of my favorite xfiles episodes has a air force (iirc) snatch&grab fake grey crew abducted by real aliens, i haven't seen the ep in forever but i still chuckle at the idea.

That's one of the episodes that always makes it onto top ten lists. It might be the most beloved one?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I think I'm gonna start watching x-files, I've never seen an episode.

All this alien talk is causing a stirring in my loins.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Zisky posted:

It's a Disney property now.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

It's a Disney property now.

So it's on Disney+?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Zisky posted:

It's so good. You have to be ready for some 90s tv jank bit it's so much fun

Also drat near every episode has some bit part with an actor who went on to have big career

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Danger posted:

crazy, paranoid mind: the US intelligence apparatus was openly experimenting with hallucinogenic mind control to disrupt and discredit dissident communities in labor and progressive movements. there is a monumental amount of documented proof of this.

open, accepting mind: its aliens like in Star Trek or something.

as much fun as it was to be an oblivious kid in the 90s who grew up watching fuzzy VHS camcorder footage of UFOs on cable TV specials hosted by Johnathan Frakes, I really wish someone had told me the truth about it all being a side show to distract from the mind-bendingly evil crimes of capitalists and their enforcers

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

Zisky posted:

Danger: I'm a dork and I hate fun

Forget it, Zisky. It’s CSpam.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Zisky posted:

So it's on Disney+?

Yep.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
that ticking timebomb of insanity, his quest into the unknown has so warped his psyche, one shudders to think how he receives pleasures from life

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
hello is this where i sign up to play 12d hologram checkers with aliens

Zisky
May 6, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

hello is this where i sign up to play 12d hologram checkers with aliens

Yeah come on in, don't mind the riffraff

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

The Saucer Hovers posted:

i like the cut of your jib, re-reg :clint:

I literally registered for the first time ever to post UFO stuff in the Epstein thread :kiddo:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/Dan_Arrows/status/1394948735885627394

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Also drat near every episode has some bit part with an actor who went on to have big career

oh good its not just me going "holy poo poo its that guy" like every episode

even jack black was on xfiles lol

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Jetto Jagga posted:

I literally registered for the first time ever to post UFO stuff in the Epstein thread :kiddo:

well then either youre my new handler or we should be buddies

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Marx Headroom posted:

oh good its not just me going "holy poo poo its that guy" like every episode

even jack black was on xfiles lol

that's because the xfiles was a cia op

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

that's because the xfiles was a cia op

Well
I'll give them that one

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

well then either youre my new handler or we should be buddies

:sickos: I'm just some guy who's got a sparsely updated blog with old saucer books, not always crack ping material but it's fun coming across say Dr. Leo Sprinkle or even better Marshall Applewhite in old texts. The constant intelligence connections that crop up are no longer surprising ...

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

holy moley someone other than aaron gulyas just said dr leo sprinkle

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

holy moley someone other than aaron gulyas just said dr leo sprinkle

When I started going thru old saucer books he turns up everywhere, seeding the abduction narrative and the cattle mutilation slash ufo connection. Just one motivated crank can do that! The authors of Mute Evidence met with him and recorded him inserting a flying saucer into their hypnotic session apropos of nothing.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

CODChimera posted:

the general public is probably more interested in china than aliens

Why, for real

in the before times you could pay to go up a mountain near enough to groom lake to seem them projecting plasma bubbles into the atmosphere- they did the tests the same time every week folks sold tickets

What

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 02:34 on May 20, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

E dp

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

quote:

The UAV was estimated to be approximately the same size as an F/A-18 Super Hornet, which has a weight of about 32, 000 lbs, corresponding to 14, 550 kg. Since we want a minimal power estimate, we took the acceleration as 5370 g and assumed that the UAV had a mass of 1000 kg. The UAV would have then reached a maximum speed of about 46, 000 mph during the descent, or 60 times the speed of sound, at which point the required power peaked at a shocking 1100 GW, which exceeds the total nuclear power production of the United States by more than a factor of ten. For comparison, the largest nuclear power plant in the United States, the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station in Arizona, provides about 3.3 GW of power for about four million people

this is wild. I honestly am starting to believe that there’s something here.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PawParole posted:

Peeps really be glossing over the technological implications if these are actual vehicles.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
“if these are actually vehicles” pulling a lot of weight there

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
One thing that is sorta weird is how there aren't any mass ufo sightings anymore. Like Phoenix in 97 or DC in 52

e: or Los Angeles in 42 lol

OK baizuo has issued a correction as of 02:57 on May 20, 2021

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Danger posted:

“if these are actually vehicles” pulling a lot of weight there

Okay so assuming it's not a psyop or an anomaly, what then?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Jetto Jagga posted:

Also, the Shaver stories are crazy horny but I don't know if that was Shaver's thing or Palmer who punched them up for publication. Lots of sexy snake ladies and so on.

Shaver was legit, I went through the pole hole once and partied with the Deros. they have some wild inner earth drugs lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

OK baizuo posted:

One thing that is sorta weird is how there aren't any mass ufo sightings anymore. Like Phoenix in 97 or DC in 52

there was a huge one in Brazil last year

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum

OK baizuo posted:

There's less people outdoors looking at the skies these days.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Zisky posted:

Okay so assuming it's not a psyop or an anomaly, what then?

the most interesting acceleration is recorded with the radar, and most of those crazy m/s or m/s^2 values are based on a single object going from low altitude to high altitude but there are lots of easier explanations. if they are artificial radar targets that can be enabled/disabled (say, quickly reconfigure their shape to change the response) several going on/off at the right rate would confuse the operator who would see one object displace a large distance in a short amount of time. lots of more abstract EW approaches too, ofc.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29505/the-navys-secretive-nemesis-electronic-warfare-capability-will-change-naval-combat-forever

suspiciously, none of the (official) videos show that crazy of movement to me

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe

PawParole posted:

These numbers mean that what they are seeing is massless, or magical or impossible. Isn't it more likely to be an extremely weird and random phenomenon or misunderstanding than magic?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Delta-Wye posted:

the most interesting acceleration is recorded with the radar, and most of those crazy m/s or m/s^2 values are based on a single object going from low altitude to high altitude but there are lots of easier explanations. if they are artificial radar targets that can be enabled/disabled (say, quickly reconfigure their shape to change the response) several going on/off at the right rate would confuse the operator who would see one object displace a large distance in a short amount of time. lots of more abstract EW approaches too, ofc.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/29505/the-navys-secretive-nemesis-electronic-warfare-capability-will-change-naval-combat-forever

The instance of a pilot being told to divert to specific coordinates and the "object" instantly disappearing and reappearing on an AEGIS radar 60 miles away at the coordinates the pilot was ordered to seems a little crazy. I mean at some point occam's razor comes into play here.

Edit: just to be clear I don't believe, nor do I really want to, we've got enough dumb poo poo going on right now

Zisky has issued a correction as of 03:36 on May 20, 2021

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
the beauty is if its real, we'll just keep getting more and more solid evidence. in the soft disclosure explanation, it seems like rolling out every so slightly more convincing evidence bit-by-bit so you can "flatten" the panic curve is the approach underway :shrug: other than being hard to believe on it's face, lots of things happening appear to point that way.

Zisky posted:

The instance of a pilot being told to divert to specific coordinates and the "object" instantly disappearing and reappearing on an AEGIS radar 60 miles away at the coordinates the pilot was ordered to seems a little crazy. I mean at some point occam's razor comes into play here.

Yes, if you believe the eye-witness testimony. I feel like that is more compelling than the released videos so far and even though fravor talks a big game about how much he likes to pretend to be a UFO, i haven't seen any specific reason to doubt their claims. Most of the other things (even the cockpit photos) make more sense as spycraft, but the stuff they saw is relatively unusual based on their description.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Danger posted:

crazy, paranoid mind: the US intelligence apparatus was openly experimenting with hallucinogenic mind control to disrupt and discredit dissident communities in labor and progressive movements. there is a monumental amount of documented proof of this.

open, accepting mind: its aliens like in Star Trek or something.

Synthesis: If the aliens wanted human subjects for studies and experiments, the alphabet agencies would give them dissidents.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco2s3-0zsQ&t=2934s

this loving guy, he always gets this stupid loving grin on his face when he's loving with people... or on 60 minutes :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Delta-Wye posted:

Right but 4 pilots saw it shoot off as the radar tracked it move almost instantly to their cap point ie that crazy speed has been corroborated.