Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I really hope you can turn off the voice acting in Nocturne Remastered, I don’t think it fits its tone at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
It kinda ruins the mystical oppressive atmosphere that I liked so much about it

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Pharohman777 posted:

Nocturnes hd remaster has some interesting voice direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5WNJu84FXY

it's always a good choice to deploy the MMRS voice and I laugh every time

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

fart garfunkel

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

That is clearly Simon Garfunkel

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

wuggles posted:

monitor on bud

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

wuggles posted:

He's no match for Art Paul

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Relax Or DIE posted:

monitor on bud

...I’m...Simon Garfunkel?

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

well, my ps5 has been stuck in customer service hell for a week, but my city just announced that everyone will get the vaccine by the first week of july, so that's good I guess

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

I just took off my shoes in my office at work and my foot odor smells like weed

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

The office deserves the weed.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/NESbot_feed/status/1395737169071902729?s=20

World of Final Fantasy 2, baby

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

mkvltra posted:

I just took off my shoes in my office at work and my foot odor smells like weed

Could be worse, I once described a coworker's horrendous foot odor as "corn chips and dick".

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

No longer a meme, aw yiss

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm going to start demanding Vicky 4

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

WoFF was very close to being good so I'd be down to see them take another swing at it

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

This is hosed up

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I remember ovals

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

SWEET VICTORIA BECKHAM!!! :vince:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

:bisonyes:

Finally. The wait is over.. well, sort of.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

what is victoria i've never heard of it

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Speaking of WoFF I was thinking about how much I didn't like the cutscenes or any of the characters, and one thing that makes me unreasonably mad is media that develop some sort of swear-word stand in and have characters say it like its really witty while doing a dreamworks face mugging the camera and I hate it so much. In WoFF they say "honking" all the time and also in the TV show "The Good Place" they say "forking" which has basically become the show's version of bazinga

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

What's an oval? Oh you mean long circles

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Eggs aren’t oval 🥚

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Why do they call it oval when you of full the whole egg of empty void draw the egg

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Actually it's the Berenstain Ovals.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Kerrzhe posted:

One of the greatest games of all time. You get to build factories, exploit foreign countries and stare at demographics data for hundreds of hours.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Cat adventure

Last night as I was leaving my apt, a cat was sitting outside my door. It meowed at me over and over nonstop like it was in distress. I pet it for awhile and it was super friendly, and when I gave him some food he wolfed it down crazy fast.

I asked the neighbors but nobody was sure if he lived anywhere. Walked around the neighborhood but he just followed me. At one point he hid under a car, so I figured he knew where he was and said goodbye, but after going home and spending 20 minutes inside, I opened the door and there he is again.

I live in a wooded area where we regularly see wild coyotes, so I worried about him.

So to the chagrin of my existing cat, I took him in for the night. He kept rubbing up against my arm and face for pets all night, I could barely sleep.

Took him to the vet this morning, no microchip. No collar. He still has his balls, but could definitely still have an owner? Too affectionate to be feral. So I guess I'm gonna put up signs and post on facebook.

What a day!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Kerrzhe posted:

Victoria means "victory"

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Zaphod42 posted:

Cat adventure

Last night as I was leaving my apt, a cat was sitting outside my door. It meowed at me over and over nonstop like it was in distress. I pet it for awhile and it was super friendly, and when I gave him some food he wolfed it down crazy fast.

I asked the neighbors but nobody was sure if he lived anywhere. Walked around the neighborhood but he just followed me. At one point he hid under a car, so I figured he knew where he was and said goodbye, but after going home and spending 20 minutes inside, I opened the door and there he is again.

I live in a wooded area where we regularly see wild coyotes, so I worried about him.

So to the chagrin of my existing cat, I took him in for the night. He kept rubbing up against my arm and face for pets all night, I could barely sleep.

Took him to the vet this morning, no microchip. No collar. He still has his balls, but could definitely still have an owner? Too affectionate to be feral. So I guess I'm gonna put up signs and post on facebook.

What a day!

Congrats on your new cat :3:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Victoria 3

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

free cat

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Well you gotta get him spayed, but the cat is free

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I hope your other cat will be friends with him

May 8, 2006

why am i not seeing a picture of one or both of these cats, is the thread fuckin broken

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Relax Or DIE posted:

why am i not seeing a picture of one or both of these cats, is the thread fuckin broken

Phone posting and don't wanna deal sorry, I'll post cat pics soon

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Relax Or DIE posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Voted 1