Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/F5sCsum.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nuts and Gum posted:

Uh, fellas? bobby is trying to nap...

What's the context of this here? No way Hank would let bobby nap unless it was one of those stories where bobby chances on a hobby hank approves of

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I grew up in Quebec and like 50% of the population speaks French this mumbly, all run together way. I love it tbh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Did that first girl from A&M have a huge lip packed? :roflolmao:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

quoting for new page

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

just another
Oct 16, 2009

these dead towns that make the maps wrong now

Detective No. 27 posted:

Hank has too much blind respect for the system to have stormed the Capitol.

Maybe would have been there due to a comedic set of circumstances though.

A MAGA Hank episode would play out best if it was once removed from national politics. Something like Hank loves the local mayor and thinks for sure he's going to win re-election, is in a (local) media bubble about it, etc. The incumbent mayor loses and Dale puts a worm in Hank's ear about stolen elections and chicanery with the ballot boxes. Hank goes down a conspiratorial path with Dale but then [something] restores his faith in the system and the episode ends with him accepting the loss.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Nooner posted:

Did that first girl from A&M have a huge lip packed? :roflolmao:

Did she say "gay marriage" at the end there?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Buck would have stormed the Capital, and I think Peggy would 100% gotten suckered into Q. It would appeal to her need to feel smarter than everyone else.

Dale though, he would see though all that stuff, that it's just a cover for the real conspiracy. Why would you trust a guy from NEW YORK CITY?

Also Hank would have driven to Ted Cruz's house and literally gave him an rear end kicking.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's the context of this here? No way Hank would let bobby nap unless it was one of those stories where bobby chances on a hobby hank approves of

Yeah I was surprised to hear him say that without some sort of disapproving sigh. It’s the ep where bill falls in love with a woman jogging by so he digs potholes so she’ll fall and he can save her and eventually boomhauer falls in love

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The Modern Leper posted:

Did she say "gay marriage" at the end there?

gig em aggies

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

Peggy would 100% gotten suckered into Q. It would appeal to her need to feel smarter than everyone else.

Someone in one of the SA KoTH threads said something to this effect and also mentioned that she would pronounce it "Kwanon", which is such an incredibly Peggy Hill thing to do that I'll be disappointed if it doesn't appear in whatever ill-fated reboot ends up airing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

dolphinbomb posted:

Someone in one of the SA KoTH threads said something to this effect and also mentioned that she would pronounce it "Kwanon", which is such an incredibly Peggy Hill thing to do that I'll be disappointed if it doesn't appear in whatever ill-fated reboot ends up airing.

I can hear her pronouncing it with a weird emphasis on the Kw part.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Yall are not true Peggy Hill fans if you don't realize she'd pronounce it Qué-Anon.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Yall are not true Peggy Hill fans if you don't realize she'd pronounce it Qué-Anon.

lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

peggy would pronounce it 'canon' and feel smug about 'getting' it

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

lol this

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

That’s a big lol

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I’m going trout of business

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I cant quote the whole thing but Peggy taking control from the assistant deacon and dismissing everyone

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I tell you hwhat, this goofus fella is a dumbass.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'll be back tomorrow Ray.

Uh huh, uh huh, why don't you call first?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

External Organs posted:

I tell you hwhat, this goofus fella is a dumbass.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"Imagine yourself behind the wheel of a brand new... pre-owned... Sonata"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Peggy believes the new pizza place is stealing kids, because they just all started skipping her class to avoid her.

Dale knows it’s not true because he believes it’s happening somewhere else, but struggles with his dislike of Peggy to dissuade her from doing something stupid or not.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

bobjr posted:

Peggy believes the new pizza place is stealing kids, because they just all started skipping her class to avoid her.

Dale knows it’s not true because he believes it’s happening somewhere else, but struggles with his dislike of Peggy to dissuade her from doing something stupid or not.

It's been way too long since I've watched the show, but does Dale have a specific dislike of Peggy, more than he dislikes literally everyone else except for his family, including John Redcorn?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

He seems to get along with Peggy pretty well and they have good bumbling idiot chemistry together in a few episodes, like the one where they enter a taxidermy contest or try to destroy Bill's car. (I don't remember the context for that one, just that they tried to drive it off a cliff but it just did circles instead because the alignment was so bad.)

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
It's one of those things that gets stated but never seems to materialize into anything other than a quick joke or convenient plot point

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
So it's canonically true but functionally irrelevant

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

It's been way too long since I've watched the show, but does Dale have a specific dislike of Peggy, more than he dislikes literally everyone else except for his family, including John Redcorn?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

dale hates peggy. he goes out of his way to ruin her birthday parties

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

"To be honest I'm just running out of things to say to that woman"

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

I prayed about it, and God told me "Don't do it!". But you know what? I knew better.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

TheWorldsaStage posted:

I prayed about it, and God told me "Don't do it!". But you know what? I knew better.

I quoted this to a friend last week and he didn't believe a character could be so insane. I think he's watched two seasons since I showed him that episode.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Dang ol character defining quote man I tell you hwhat.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The flag raising at E woah he mah

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I go with the early season quote "Between you and me, I've run out of things to say to that woman."

TheKingslayer posted:

"To be honest I'm just running out of things to say to that woman"

E: THATHERTON! :argh:

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 26, 2021

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Someone i dont think gets enough love is the announcer at every event in arlen.

The Gaheeyy Rodeoooo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
"BEN-CIL"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Hihohe posted:

Someone i dont think gets enough love is the announcer at every event in arlen.

The Gaheeyy Rodeoooo

My wife is Polyneeeesian!

E: The scene where Peggy returns the child she abducted and thought she was being worshipped

TheWorldsaStage fucked around with this message at 19:45 on May 26, 2021