Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

There's a glitch in your matrix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Fashionably Great posted:

I don't understand how a cat can stealthily and expertly manage to step on a 3x1cm button every time to shut my CPAP off at night and then convince me in the moment it was my fault and I hadn't turned it on before falling asleep, but here we are. I'm being gaslit by a small mammal who gets stuck in between curtains.

my cat figured out that attacking my CPAP hose is a great way to wake me up

Had to get a special cover for it because he kept putting holes in it

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
cat has discovered that the best time to knock the wireless mouse onto the floor is at night when everyone is asleep

it doesn't wake me up, she does it anyway

now it spends nights in a drawer

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

cats is murder with cute outside

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I definitely don't hold Milly like a baby and tease her out loud about being too small to eat me so just has to put up with it..

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bun has started chasing weird bun in the mornings and weird bun has begun retaliating at night during bed time. so it’s just two idiots chasing each other every morning and every night and I’m trying to sleep and now there’s a dog and cat using me as a loving springboard

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

bun has started chasing weird bun in the mornings and weird bun has begun retaliating at night during bed time. so it’s just two idiots chasing each other every morning and every night and I’m trying to sleep and now there’s a dog and cat using me as a loving springboard

:sickos:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I don't understand how a cat can stealthily and expertly manage to step on a 3x1cm button every time to shut my CPAP off at night and then convince me in the moment it was my fault and I hadn't turned it on before falling asleep, but here we are. I'm being gaslit by a small mammal who gets stuck in between curtains.

if it's flush with the housing just tape a gift card or something over it, I do that with my PC to keep the cats from stomping on the power button

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

So owned.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Im lmao-ing at cats, generally

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

My cats like to jump onto the shelf where I keep my pills and then knock them all to the floor one at a time while I'm trying to sleep. Sometimes they use their paws, sometimes their tails, sometimes they just sit their fat butt down and knock them all over at once.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
When Ferdinand gets bored he will stomp all over my laptop keyboard and aim for the power button. Also likes pulling out all of the pencils and markers from the container to make as much noise as possible.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Burgers with a side of judgement

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Toaster likes to go and sit on all the fan buttons, and then jump on the bed and headbutt me in the face.

Lucky tries to fling himself between the bed and the wall so that he can yell with reverb.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

hello

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Pongo those treats are not for you!!

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qtlaw3E7aM1qejbir.mp4

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Don't disturb the cat you jerk!

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

This seems like a thing that keeps happening in Istanbul- "We're down a turnstile due to cat and there's another one blocking people at the escalator two stations north from here."

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I missed it yesterday because I was super busy at work, but it was Lulu’s 13th birthday. :toot:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I missed it yesterday because I was super busy at work, but it was Lulu’s 13th birthday. :toot:

Yaaaay happy birthday woo loo! :toot: :3:

She looks like she saw an egg

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

she’s been doing well, I’m glad she’s with me

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
happy birthday lulu!!!

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

happy lulu day!

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Happy birthday beautiful land koi Lulu

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

happy birthday wulu :3:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrF__B0RuqE

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Yay happy belated birthday Lulu!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

happy birthday pretty lady! may rokit not be a butt to you today!

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Happy birthday, Lulu!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

something i've always wondered, is lulu a land koi because she's a big kitty or because of her pattern?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

most likely the pattern

woo loo is like a transporter accident involving a tuxedo, an orange tabby, and an all white cat :unsmith:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Binary Badger posted:

woo loo is like a transporter accident involving a tuxedo, an orange tabby, and an all white cat :unsmith:

the kitty printer's ink cartridges got all bamboozled

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

lulu is a transporter

of fatte

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lulu is a transporter

of fatte

rude

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

:love: lulu

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

happy birthday lulu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Happy Wulu day everyone! Especially woo-loo!