Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Josh Christ posted:

Batman doesn't gently caress because he's a repressed weirdo but if he did he would be incredibly bad at it and also into just the most depraved poo poo

He can only come when he is kneed in the balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the meme (batman yes/no) thing isn't about loving it's about going down on catwoman/women

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

He can only come when he is kneed in the balls.

That's not depraved that's a Tuesday he's not even gonna get a chub

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the meme (batman yes/no) thing isn't about loving it's about going down on catwoman/women

Batman has no idea where the clit is, batman would just blow a raspberry into her pussy which is a really bad idea

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Batman would be into the same stuff as Armie Hammer.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Matt has absolutely cried after sex, he's too catholic not to

Dog King
May 19, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
It makes sense that Batman wouldn't go down cause he's a superhero and supposed to be really masculine/powerful

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dog King posted:

It makes sense that Batman wouldn't go down cause he's a superhero and supposed to be really masculine/powerful

Superman goes down, guaranteed. Green Lantern only does missionary with the lights off. Aquaman loves eating pussy, everything's better where it is wetter under da c (for clit)

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

never trust someone who doesn't eat rear end

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Josh Christ posted:

Superman goes down, guaranteed. Green Lantern only does missionary with the lights off. Aquaman loves eating pussy, everything's better where it is wetter under da c (for clit)

Okay but which green lantern? Because John Stewart definitely goes down.

Hard to tell whether the best green lantern, Guy Gardner, does or not

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
spider-man cums in his pants before sex

it's very sad

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Okay but which green lantern? Because John Stewart definitely goes down.

Hard to tell whether the best green lantern, Guy Gardner, does or not

Hal, obviously, Kyle is super sex positive and willing to try anything especially if it makes his partner feel good

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Guy doesn't gently caress because nobody wants to be near him long enoigh

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Wayne does hosed up billionaire sex poo poo guaranteed

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Dr. Killjoy posted:

it's very sad

this is canonically incorrect, because he gives MJ cancer with his radioactive spider cum in one of the various bad future comics

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

Dr. Killjoy posted:

it's very sad

Thick sticky ropes hanging from his wrists 24/7

Peter parker: chronic masturbater

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Currently in the comics the entire X-Men franchise has been... rebooted? rejiggered? shaken up? by author Jonathan Hickman to a new status quo where the X-Men have seceded from mankind and formed their own island nation of mutants. In forming the laws that will guide their new nation, longtime X-Man Nightcrawler (traditionally written as a super-devout Roman Catholic) convinced everyone to put "Everybody loving all the time." as one of their equivalent to the Ten Commandments. Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey are now a Polycule and the reader is given diagrams showing their sex-facilitating living arrangements (Hickman loving loves diagrams and charts). X-Men comics are now essentially about a crazy sex cult island and it's the best X-Men comics have been in a decade.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Lib and let die posted:

Wayne does hosed up billionaire sex poo poo guaranteed

Like wearing leather and rubber and going out to beat up the mentally ill in the streets?

Green Arrow def is into getting pegged.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Batman is a furry, into loving other furries. It's why Catwoman is perfect for him. There's a reason they keep their costumes on every time they gently caress

McCloud has issued a correction as of 15:10 on Jun 17, 2021

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

galagazombie posted:

Currently in the comics the entire X-Men franchise has been... rebooted? rejiggered? shaken up? by author Jonathan Hickman to a new status quo where the X-Men have seceded from mankind and formed their own island nation of mutants. In forming the laws that will guide their new nation, longtime X-Man Nightcrawler (traditionally written as a super-devout Roman Catholic) convinced everyone to put "Everybody loving all the time." as one of their equivalent to the Ten Commandments. Wolverine, Cyclops, and Jean Grey are now a Polycule and the reader is given diagrams showing their sex-facilitating living arrangements (Hickman loving loves diagrams and charts). X-Men comics are now essentially about a crazy sex cult island and it's the best X-Men comics have been in a decade.

this started off interesting but seemed really boring and dumb by the end. Hickman is a two true outcome writer

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

galagazombie posted:

DSAX-Men

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

galagazombie posted:

comics are so loving dumb i love them

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Cyclops's secondary mutation is he grows a super-hot pussy between his taint and balls

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

criminals are frightened of batman not because he's a creepy weirdo who stalks them from the shadows, but because every time they have to fight him he uses his honed ninjutsu skills to perfectly place his dick and balls into the paths of their kicks and punches

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I'm really liking Loki. It's like a cape-noir-buddycop
So Bladrunner with Tom Hiddleston?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

HootTheOwl posted:

I'm really liking Loki. It's like a cape-noir-buddycop
So Bladrunner with Tom Hiddleston?

MCU stuff is more fun when it's just heroes loving around and not trying to provide any kind of half-assed neolib commentary. That's why Thor: Ragnarok and the Guardians movies are the best ones.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

god willing i wont watch Loki, no matter how packed with tasty e-numbers the disney slop is this time

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 243 days!

McCloud posted:

Batman is a furry, into loving other furries. It's why Catwoman is perfect for him. There's a reason they keep their costumes on every time they gently caress

i mean needing the costume to get it up is the centerpiece of a notable scene in the watchmen

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Fleetwood posted:

Cyclops's secondary mutation is he grows a super-hot pussy between his taint and balls

that's why only Wolverine can gently caress it

Serf
May 5, 2011

i'll say this for the loki show: they actually made a soundtrack that is good for once without using pop songs

actually, the ending theme to iron man 3 was pretty good too

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Serf posted:

i'll say this for the loki show: they actually made a soundtrack that is good for once without using pop songs

actually, the ending theme to iron man 3 was pretty good too

Loki's composer seems rad as hell on twitter. She's great.

Marvel has the worst soundtracks overall. Utter crap compared to a lot of Zimmer stuff. (Avengers theme is good, and Winter Solider had a fantastic soundtrack, and Spider man far from home was solid as well, but it's few and far between).

I thought the building iron man 2 suit song from Cap One was pretty good too.

Same composure as Westworld and Game Of Thrones.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

DesertIslandHermit posted:

MCU stuff is more fun when it's just heroes loving around and not trying to provide any kind of half-assed neolib commentary. That's why Thor: Ragnarok and the Guardians movies are the best ones.

I think 'mercenaries with hearts of gold defeat insane religious guy and his insect-like suicide bombers' definitely qualifies as neolib fantasy, sorry

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

as does the villains the person who did all the colonialism not like the heros dad who felt guilty about it which is why he put her in magic jail while still keeping all the loot

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I agree. This is why cap 1 was great too.

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
why torture yourselves watching children's movies and tv shows when theres stuff made for adults out there

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

why torture yourselves watching children's movies and tv shows when theres stuff made for adults out there

it’s boring duh

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

I watch those too. Didn't much care for Cabaret, but enjoyed Klute.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
yeah Klute is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Josh Christ posted:

Batman doesn't gently caress because he's a repressed weirdo but if he did he would be incredibly bad at it and also into just the most depraved poo poo