Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

June 4 2021 posted:

Are you saying non "first world" a really lovely term to use to begin with, are all annoying people?

also dont try to put anyone in here (the forums) into any kinda box, this isnt and will never be a semantic argument.

first page edit: shut up idiot lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica

Poohs Packin posted:

trains are everywhere you internet having bitch

As a fictional Non First world I would like to say they are not and on these fictional trains everyone eats and says mmm yum loudly after every bite

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012
he's ridin a train
he's eatin you out
you better not tell
the train enforcer
(you aren't sposed to do that, on trains)

to the tune of chrismtas

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

June 4 2021 posted:

As a fictional Non First world I would like to say they are not and on these fictional trains everyone eats and says mmm yum loudly after every bite

stop eating on the loving train goddamn it you loving loser just cook yourself a lunch or dinner or goddamn breakfast anything I dont care just dont eat on the train .

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You can actually eat on the train

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica

June 4 2021 posted:

I just heard a hobo fart and because i smelled it that means I tasted it, and as a true Brit I have to say Mmm Yum.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Flergatron 3000 posted:

Last time I went on a train a girl sat across me, opened a large bottle of wine and chugged it in one go. It was a wild ride.

Don't badmouth my wife.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
OP have you tried eating some "mind your own business" on the train?

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica
What did she do? Or is her drinking it the wild ride?

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
I've seen people smoke crack and shoot up during rush hour on the CTA. Is that still okay?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

You can actually eat on the train

maybe if you are on a fancy train but mostly stop it because it makes it gross for everyone else.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

thomawesome posted:

I've seen people smoke crack and shoot up during rush hour on the CTA. Is that still okay?

woah cool man youve seen people TOTALLY SHOOT HEROIN ON PUBLIC TRANSIT.

This thread is about improving the experience.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I bring a microwave on the train so i can heat up my fish also i keep loose tuna in my pockets for a quick treat

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica
I watched a chick slam a pepsi, drat, that was a day

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
If you want to travel in a tightly controlled environment, public transport may not be for you.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Flergatron 3000 posted:

Last time I went on a train a girl sat across me, opened a large bottle of wine and chugged it in one go. It was a wild ride.

This happened to me once except the girl sat next to me and also was my travel partner

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica

goatface posted:

If you want to travel in a tightly controlled environment, public transport may not be for you.

What smaller compact transport form do you recommend

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You will pry this triple Baconator and diet Mountain Thunder from my cold dead hands you son of a bitch

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica

goatface posted:

No its for me.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
OP should just shell out for a second-class ticket instead of third. Much better type of people there.

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica
Unky Moe

What is it?

My bus to foody my nose hurts.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
lets find out where this lame rear end op lives and whenever they take the train, lets have a goon there with a can of surtromming

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Alright fine I won't eat.

Is it acceptable to sweat profusely on the train? Because that one I can't control.

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica

My Spirit Otter posted:

lets find out where this lame rear end op lives and whenever they take the train, lets have a goon there with a can of surtromming

When he made that first post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npL6CKccmEg

God i hate this HC poo poo lol

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Someone post the video of that japanese kid gettin a beatdown for eating sunflower seeds on the train, im at work

Goddamn Hippy
Jan 18, 2006
I love eating on the train, all those places and people zooming by as i carelessly chew my hot garbage.

I also enjoy farting deeply into the seat fabric.

Goddamn Hippy fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jun 18, 2021

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica

dr.acula posted:

Someone post the video of that japanese kid gettin a beatdown for eating sunflower seeds on the train, im at work

This one example will do what for you? Make all Japanese people evil? Or yo just jack to it LOL

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

*Eats before train trip*
*Stands in front of OP on train, rear end pointing to his face*
*Farts throughout the journey*

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
What about teenagers who rest their feet on the chairs facing them that really grinds my gears when I'm publicly transporting

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

What about teenagers who rest their feet on the chairs facing them that really grinds my gears when I'm publicly transporting

Just have a small knife and say if I cut even one of you I walk away but you have to call youre parents

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I remember reading (a post? article?) about this guy travelling on a train in China that had bunk beds on it and he was talking with someone who dropped some food maybe a piece of egg on this sleeping guy's head and then just picked it back up and ate it, that sounds great to me actually

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

June 4 2021 posted:

This one example will do what for you? Make all Japanese people evil? Or yo just jack to it LOL

No cause its relevant to the thread title. The japanese part was to specify which video im talking about. Im jacking it at all times regardless, even if I am at work.

Also all we know the evil of Japan was cleansed by the atom, learn history ffs.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Picking up a delicious burger and eating it on the train where everyone can smell it and be jealous

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Eating baked beans on the train

One by one

With a knife

Never breaking eye contact with OP

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

The Bloop posted:

One by one

With a knife

:gizz:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Before the pandemic, I used to bring a sandwich with me for lunch sometimes when I went to go see a weekend matinee movie. I feel like people are already eating popcorn and other snacks, so it’s not like that big of an overstep so long as it’s not tuna/egg salad or something particularly stinky

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

The Bloop posted:

One by one

With a knife

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Nothing quite like a tuna salad sandwich with extra onions, eh, buddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Poohs Packin posted:

also dont try to put anyone in here (the forums) into any kinda box, this isnt and will never be a semantic argument.

first page edit: shut up idiot lol

A train is a series of boxes on rails, you absolute buffoon