Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

vita means afterlife

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hell is: afterlife; torture-grade eternal punishment; sin-blended, multi-mode competitive suffering; meta-growth, no choice + epic demon Heroes!

lmfao at this one, and lots of others

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

:catstare:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Plebian Parasite posted:

I guess the newest thing they have is a custom doom wad that takes place inside the museum which would awesome if not for the fact they force you to play it with a genesis controller

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Still being Controlled by the holy Ghost and.or daos. There ist a good Chance of miracle healing If the sick pray to me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

discount cathouse posted:

Still being Controlled by the holy Ghost and.or daos. There ist a good Chance of miracle healing If the sick pray to me.

chuck...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Still controlled by the holy ghost and daos. What sin? Same with your previous yuga.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that was very quick lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Back to hell with you, for the sin of besmirching Team Fortress 2 in its prime

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hell is: afterlife; torture-grade eternal punishment; sin-blended, multi-mode competitive suffering; meta-growth, no choice + epic demon Heroes!

lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

I would simply play with my fingers

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

in hell a .5 a press counts as an entire a press

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
every game uses this noise for the low health warning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdY_RnLBWNY

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dante's 9 red rings of death

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
You’re playing tekken on wired connection but all the other denizens are on wifi

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you can play as much fps as you want but you only have a trackball mouse and the ball has some pits in it. also the cable is too short.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

gamer hell is standing in line for a midnight launch, bringing home your physical copy, and opening up the box to find nothing but a download code

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

gamer hell is standing in line for a midnight launch, bringing home your physical copy, and opening up the box to find nothing but a download code

Bicyclops posted:

wait a minute...

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You can play any game, but they all have Mario 64's camera

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ikanreed posted:

You can play any game, but they all have Mario 64's camera

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Sub-Actuality posted:

Buying the "new" copy of a game from GameStop getting home and finding out they put Final Fantasy V Advance in the box instead of VI Advance

Or no game at all

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Len posted:

Buying the "new" copy of a game from GameStop getting home and finding out they put Final Fantasy V Advance in the box instead of VI Advance

Sounds like they did you a favor.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Memory fair to sight, like that which grew
Neer that bituminous Lake where Sodom flam'd;
This more delusive, not the touch, but taste
Deceav'd; they fondly thinking to allay
Thir appetite with gust, instead of Ram
Sniff'd Chinese controllers, which th' offended taste

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Hell? What do you mean, Hell?! I've got all the newest Metal Gear games I could want!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

Geryon, a demonic beast with the face of an honest man and the tail of a scorpion, as it carries me to the Eighth Circle of Hell: Me and my friends made a game where you kill mutants by skateboarding

ill play it to be polite

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

ill play it to be polite

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

ill play it to be polite

-Jesus, The Harrowing of Hell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The first circle of hell, Limbo, houses the virtuous who died before the advent of gaming

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Zurtilik posted:

Sounds like they did you a favor.

But I didn't need two copies of FFVA

Hiraeth
May 14, 2021

ol yeller posted:

Hell? What do you mean, Hell?! I've got all the newest Metal Gear games I could want!

hey, yeah!! let's play!!

*two hours later

hey! What's the big idea here? Why does it feel like i'm watching a movie and not playing a g- wait a minute....i think i've just descended from gamer hell into the darkest depths of CUTSCENE HELL!!!! NO!!!!!!!!

*i break down uncontrollably sobbing and pound my fists into the ground (which burn upon impact because gamer hell is very Hot)

Hiraeth fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jun 21, 2021

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hiraeth posted:

hey, yeah!! let's play!!

*two hours later

hey! What's the big idea here? Why does it feel like i'm watching a movie and not playing a g- wait a minute....i think i've just descended from gamer hell into the darkest depths of CUTSCENE HELL!!!! NO!!!!!!!!

*i break down uncontrollably sobbing and pound my fists into the ground (which burn upon impact because gamer hell is very Hot)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Every time you post in Gamer Hell, it gets quoted in a PYF thread