Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
that basement is speedrun friendly, u can activate the final boss right away by turning off ur monitor & kill him by stabbing his toes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I just crouched behind a storekeeper for a day and fully leveled up my sneak

google THIS

(trying to button my pants) Huh, guess I'm not high level enough

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Content Locking my King of the Hill Season 3 DVD set behind Quest: The Dang Dishes

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
ahhhhhhh tricked again!!!!! must venture forth out of the house and into this semirandom dungeon environment (The Outside) in order to fetch a one Papa's Frosty Treat. can't enjoy King of the Hill without a Papa's Frosty Treat

oh calloo callay! the eighteen pack of PBR is on sale! Papa shall drink many a Frosty Treat tonight.

crimes

xcheopis

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Content Locking my King of the Hill Season 3 DVD set behind Quest: The Dang Dishes

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh you know what this will be all solved by picking up a copy of "the manual." this is one of those games that is hard to parse without the pack in guide but they are hard as hell to find these days. if you consume a heroic dose of any hallucinogen or deliriant you should unlock the quest after passing a pretty simple charisma check with the self transforming machine elves. if you fail you may get stuck in a softlock state in a mental health facility so make sure to quicksave.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

wait there's a loving quicksave function on this game?

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's kind of buggy and will frequently trigger a "deja-vu" status effect but at least in my version of the game drinking more than 7 beers will return me to the previous mornings state. really hard to progress this way i've found.

RandolphCarter

dang it I started the game on iron man mode and I’m too far into it to restart

barfdog

i had this problem too op, turns out you have to go and speak to the Quartermaster in Eldemere but that's like 40 minutes walk away from your current location, through a big pvp zone, and without a mount its a real pain in the rear end

anyway good luck with the grind op

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Escape From Noise

Pretty hosed up that OP killed Splinter. Are you Shredder BTW?

Sjs00

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Escape From Noise posted:

thats not how the story goes at all

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Escape From Noise posted:

(elusive: success) i'm many things to many strangers

crimes

Escape From Noise

Sjs00 posted:

thats not how the story goes at all

... Until now!

super sweet best pal

The random daily dungeon whenever I go to sleep is kicking my rear end. All too often the challenge modifier is No Clothes.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
ahhhh gently caress now they're spawning in groups of 5 rats all lead by one Red Rat (who has leather armor and a dirk)

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(i throw a cup of kerosene at them) MARAGI! MARAGI! PRESS TURN!

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

they are led by a red rat they're gonna get to go twice against you now, you fool! the armor! the armoooooooor!

Heather Papps

hello friend

do you have an warfarin in your inventory?

Farecoal

There he go

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(i throw a cup of kerosene at them) MARAGI! MARAGI! PRESS TURN!

have you tried negotiating with them

RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

> Use CHARM on Rats

take the moon

by sebmojo
rolling initiative while standing on a chair

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
since the latest patch you can only get exp thru microtransactions

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Heather Papps posted:

do you have an warfarin in your inventory?

not much what's wharfarin with you

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Farecoal posted:

have you tried negotiating with them

i can't speak rat :<

crimes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i can't speak rat :<

if you didn't pick rat language at the start, you should def re-roll. game is p much unwinnable w/o it

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
forget the rats for a moment and start worrying about the rot in your basement before your house levels down

take the moon

by sebmojo
the rats have all strung their tails together and are writhing in a weird way, is this a bug

----------------

Nosfereefer

take the moon posted:

the rats have all strung their tails together and are writhing in a weird way, is this a bug

its a known issue w/ clipping, same with the rats in the walls

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

Looks like you're about to face the rat king!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you forage anything out of your belly button let me know, I've been trying for days...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
have you found the secret passage behind the pillar to the right?

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain