Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Garry Bale is right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Sandwolf posted:

Aliens aren’t real prove me wrong

google 'gervinho'

use a vpn

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
is gareth bale still quick enough to naruto run at area 51 to have a look at the aliens

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

TheRat posted:

The pentagon saying aliens are real and releasing a bunch of files about it is quite weird. The fact that nobody seems to really care is even weirder.

Pretty sure they just said "Yeah we've got a bunch of sightings of stuff we don't understand"; the Pentagon actually saying aliens are real would be both way outside their actual range of knowledge and also actually counterproductive for them because the real reason they're saying this is because they want to pretend the Russians/Chinese/Black Lives Matter have somehow got some incredible super-secret aircraft technology and so Congress needs to give them another couple of trillion dollars for planes to counter this threat (which also are unable to fly when the sun is up and which strangle the pilot if they turn left).

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

gareth bale is my favorite premier league person

just seems like a genuinely affable chap who happens to be an utter oaf while being on-and-off extremely good at this one thing which has brought him wealth and fame

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Yeah plus he and Zidane seem to sincerely detest each other, what's not to like

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Did this get discussed yet?

Joel Glazer told Manchester United a 'laughing stock' at fans forum

quote:

Chas Banks, 71, secretary of the Manchester United Disabled Supporters' Association, said he had been watching the club since 1957.

In comments revealed on Monday in the minutes of the fans' forum meeting, he said: "We used to be the club that others measured themselves by - on the field and off the field.

"And the problem is now, people are laughing at us, Joel. We've become a laughing stock. There are memes on the internet all the time. And there's nothing worse. People say bad things about you, but there's nothing worse than being laughed at."

I understand why some fans would feel very frustrated at how Man-U is being run, but I think some people need to learn how to log off.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

but they keep saying pooshited

many such occasions

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I am laughing at your club right now, Joel Glazer, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
There is nothing worse than memes.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Eric Cantonese posted:

I understand why some fans would feel very frustrated at how Man-U is being run, but I think some people need to learn how to log off.

There are mems!! On the internet!!!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Pooshited

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Theatre of Memes

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
you don't understand the pain and suffering felt when @footybantz posted a picture of gollum with ole gunnar solskjaer's face photoshopped on and it got 15 whole retweets

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

CyberPingu posted:

Theatre of Memes

Lol

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

CyberPingu posted:

Theatre of Memes

haha

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

CyberPingu posted:

Theatre of Memes

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

The Manchester United Disabled Supporters Association. Now that's something

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The chairman of the Leeds supporters trust was disabled and said rude things about ken bates so ken used his programme notes to suggest he wasn't actually disabled and then revoked his season ticket

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Owned

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

In the 1930s man utd was the club of choice for the disabled

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Wrong thread!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

You freakin bozo! You’ll never recover from this

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I do appreciate a 71 year old being in touch enough to complain about memes on the internet. Get him an account here

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ilmucche posted:

I do appreciate a 71 year old being in touch enough to complain about memes on the internet. Get him an account here

Ninpo already posts here though

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

I'm not that old!!

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

You get membership with a season ticket.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

track day bro! posted:

Ninpo already posts here though

That's Mambo, m8

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

fat gay nonce posted:

:hmmyes:

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

fat gay nonce posted:

lol

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

fat gay nonce posted:

mods

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Oh wait

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

the least corrupt mod we ever had was an Italian!!

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

the least corrupt mod we ever had was an Italian!!

he's corrupt as hell mate

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Did somebody say corruption

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
only convicted of manslaughter in the end ffs

https://twitter.com/guardian_sport/status/1407652394775764995?s=20

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

doesn't surprise me, tbh

with a few niche exceptions, you'd have to show specific intent to kill (or very seriously injure) to reach a murder threshold under english law, it's different to the US version that has 1st/2nd/3rd degrees included for things that would be classed as manslaughter here

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm aware its just a bit poo poo

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Honestly just surprised he was convicted of anything. First policeman in 30 years to be convicted of killing someone while on duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

If firing a taser for 33 seconds isn't intent to kill then I don't know what would be. 33 seconds is an absolute age to tase someone (seriously, count to 33 in your head).