Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Helith posted:

Here we go

https://twitter.com/NSWHealth/status/1407504776300953608

A few restrictions, a mask mandate and people in the affected LGA's asked to not travel beyond Greater Sydney.
Most of the new cases were caught at a party lol, luckily most of the cases are already in isolation, but a few weren't.

remember how they only made you wear masks on public transport?

the gold standard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Lol RIP shitney

Just looked at the Sydney restrictions and with 13 new cases overnight, people are still allowed to travel around. This is gonna get ugly fmd

thatfatkid has issued a correction as of 04:41 on Jun 23, 2021

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

No bigger gatherings than 5 people for Sydney. Which is great because there are people in my apartment building throwing a party for the 1st birthday of their dog that is meant to have 15 attending this weekend.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
hosed up of the victorian labour party to do this to sydney imo

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

swimsuit posted:

hosed up of the victorian labour party to do this to sydney imo

Lol holy gently caress there's a federal lnp minister on the abc saying that nsw not locking down because they have to "keep the economy ticking over and prioritise peoples mental health because lockdown makes people sad"

loving infuriating that the lnp are now acting as if they care about people's mental health while literally saying they prioritise "the economy" over peoples actual health

thatfatkid has issued a correction as of 04:59 on Jun 23, 2021

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Not getting covid for some stupid job is great for my mental health actually.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
oh yeah!? you just wait, your mental health is going to take a massive hit when you see number go down

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

If number going down is anything like your mum going down then I'll love it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/JoshBavas/status/1407581427323965440

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Jeez, how many mycrimes.txt did this guy have?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
it's called opsec, ok?!?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
lol maggoted, but also isn't she the one who...ah yep:

https://www.news.com.au/national/po...a640bf9b0333377

these backwards NT tribes* turn to violence and alcohol so easily, it must be genetic

*CLP members

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Seems pretty easy given how many repeats there are on the list.

Also that teacher must be a real smooth dude.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Seems pretty easy given how many repeats there are on the list.

Also that teacher must be a real smooth dude.

I love the fact that he doesn't even get two points into the first part of the list "popular, loyalty" before he's mixing up nouns and adjectives. Someone needs to take the year 9 English course.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

brb, attaching point costs to an MMORPG character creator and selling it as an educational aid

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Just casually downloading my teaching materials off an incel forum, as one does.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmao it made it to the nypost

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The wise man knows that one woman with "virgin" is less valuable than a harem of six with "has money."

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
trade you 2 with good pedigree for 1 virgin

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

how many points for the Wild Wasteland trait?

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly surprised there isn't any "knows how to cook (because you are a child who will never learn how to feed himself)" amongst all that garbage

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's an Australian politician who went on TV to claim that the vaccines have killed over 200 people in this country (there's actually only been two vaccine deaths due to blood clots) because she misinterpreted a report about the number of people who subsequently died after being vaccinated. The very very patient interviewer tries valiantly to explain to her that different words have different meanings but she simply won't back down.

https://twitter.com/ABCmediawatch/status/1406943305888198662

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

What about Melee and ranged combat? Would you date a Rogue?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What about Melee and ranged combat? Would you date a Rogue?

Of course. I would date any of the x-men though.

Inceltown has issued a correction as of 19:35 on Jun 23, 2021

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
sporty/sexy, goes to church

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
A covid cluster of 48 and Sydney still aren't locking down, this is gonna be good

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

thatfatkid posted:

A covid cluster of 48 and Sydney still aren't locking down, this is gonna be good

Also the known postive cases includes a Nationals state MP which lead to the entire state parliament going into lockdown, with the Deputy Premier and several others being close contacts
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-24/nsw-agriculture-minister-adam-marshall-contracts-covid-19/100239960

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

thatfatkid posted:

the gold standard refers to the atomic number required for a lockdown

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Christian Porter rape dossier has been made public, it's some hosed up poo poo. He deserves a violent and painful death.

https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/services/access-to-files-and-transcripts/online-files/dyer-v-chrysanthou/2021_05_25-Exhibit-1.pdf

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

it's people like porter that make me wonder why there aren't any high profile suicides anymore.

like where is the shame

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
It's great that we have a system of government that self selects the most vile psychopathic sociopaths to represent us.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

thatfatkid posted:

It's great that we have a system of government that self selects the most vile psychopathic sociopaths to represent us.

Yeah they're calling it "Democracy" and it's working out swell.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
NSW lockdown: A CITY DIVIDED

https://twitter.com/smhussey/status/1408258299351367680

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Lol poo poo looks hosed in Sydney hope all you goons get through it ok

im alan jones
Feb 1, 2009

the muhammad ali of radio

inner west stay winning

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tommunist posted:

Lol poo poo looks hosed in Sydney hope all you goons get through it ok

Unfortunately Sydney has a terminal case of Sydney. It will not get better.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Inceltown posted:

Unfortunately Sydney has a terminal case of Sydney. It will not get better.

The NSW government really not wanting to lock down after making GBS threads on melb for a year is really funny and also hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tommunist posted:

The NSW government really not wanting to lock down after making GBS threads on melb for a year is really funny and also hosed up

The fact that our big case areas are the rich areas is what is keeping me lol'ing.