Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win it all?
This poll is closed.
Yer Mam 34 16.35%
Yer Mam 31 14.90%
Yer Mam 30 14.42%
Yer Mam 44 21.15%
It's Coming Home 69 33.17%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Synthetic Hermit
Apr 4, 2012

mega survoltage!!!
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVQrNxhy10s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Ola posted:

Yeah that's typical with even severe ligament injuries. They walk right away, "it doesn't seem to bad actually", then the swelling kicks in. Six to nine months later, rehab is done on the reconstructed knee.

As public service announcement: if you find yourself or someone else trying to tough it out after a hit like that, one of the best reasons - in civilian life - to get to a professional is that they'll more likely than these field barbers to have the good poo poo for the pain. Totally not worth waiting for the adrenaline to bleed off, unless your into severe masochism.

gently caress.. I could use something for the football withdrawals right now, the Copa is in the wrong longitudes for me.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Just caught up can't believe there was any argument over that red

right??

"he got there first" yeah that's only because he threw himself extremelly recklessly straightlegged studs up. if he makes that clearance in a manner that's safe to opponents the Ukrainian gets the ball. but he didn't and it exploded an opponents knee, by definition making it excessive force which must be red carded. And yes the laws state that you can be deemed to use excessive force when challenging for and even winning the ball. It's extremely unlucky for both chaps (cos the ref ignores it if no contact is made) but the Swede hosed up real bad there.

can't even tear opponent's ligaments without being sent off anymore, games gone

dex_sda fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Jun 30, 2021

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
https://twitter.com/JamesJohn2427/status/1410149889200340996

Did we talk about the crying german girl who England fans cheered when they saw her on the big screen

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Butterfly Valley posted:

Did we talk about the crying german girl who England fans cheered when they saw her on the big screen

God we’re so loving evil

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I think I said haha aw when I saw her at home but I can't guarantee I wouldn't also 'wheeeey' if I were in the stadium

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Jakabite posted:

God we’re so loving evil

Get a grip

Butterfly Valley posted:

I think I said haha aw when I saw her at home but I can't guarantee I wouldn't also 'wheeeey' if I were in the stadium

Yeah I awwed and rolled my eyes at production going with that particular shot, absolutely get what you mean about in stadium reactions though

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

There is no more vile a sight than a happy Englishman.

L.H.O.O.Q.
Jan 3, 2013

:coal:

Butterfly Valley posted:

Thought they were cheering Müller coming off there

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

Lmaooooo

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Predictably Kane makes almost all the front pages despite being absolutely loving useless. We're going to muddle our way to the final where Spain will have 80% possession and Kane gets exactly 3 touches in the whole match.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

I meant it in a good way

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Flayer posted:

Predictably Kane makes almost all the front pages despite being absolutely loving useless. We're going to muddle our way to the final where Spain will have 80% possession and Kane gets exactly 3 touches in the whole match.

And they will be the touches that score the three goals we'll vanquish them with

cohsae posted:

There is no more vile a sight than a happy Englishman.

I love seeing pasty fat lads tumbling about in delirium OP

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

I love seeing pasty fat lads tumbling about in delirium OP

Hello

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/jonrogerswriter/status/1409949231209668609?s=20

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

The best Vine.

Portland
May 5, 2021

Butterfly Valley posted:

This is reprehensible and England should be expelled from the tournament. Disgusting fans.

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

This is a war crime and England should be scuttled in the North Sea. Savage monsters.

Anyone harder?

Ola fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Jun 30, 2021

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

How Jeremy Corbyn hasn't spoken out against this disgusting act means i will NEVER vote for LABOR

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Looke posted:

How Jeremy Corbyn hasn't spoken out against this disgusting act means i will NEVER vote for LABOR

welcome to the something awful forums, sir keir

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Broken Britain booing a descendant of our brave royal family

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Please name the quarter finals MDT Spains Danes Ukraines and AutImmobiles

the sex ghost fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Jun 30, 2021

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
As if Spain are still in it lol

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Jakabite posted:

As if Spain are still in it lol

they are in the quarters

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

dex_sda posted:

they are in the quarters

No I know, it was more an expression of surprise.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Jakabite posted:

No I know, it was more an expression of surprise.

Fair

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Flayer posted:

a kane vs. morata final, :sickos:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Portland posted:

This is reprehensible and England should be expelled from the tournament.

Same, but not because of that video, but because it would be funny.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

vyelkin posted:

a kane vs. morata final, :sickos:

Better order bigger goals

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Here is the updated anime

Thanks twitter for somehow not letting me hotlink stuff at random

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
anime

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

track day bro! posted:

Perfect

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

track day bro! posted:

That's the same harry kane drawing they used for the world cup fucken lazy bastard

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
He should've drawn Raheed Sterling instead

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

fridge corn posted:

That's the same harry kane drawing they used for the world cup fucken lazy bastard

it's also a life size photograph of Insigne. Shameful.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Harry Kane appears to be a cum whirlwind?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Thats why they chant 'come on you spurs' at the Tottenham Naming Rights Stadium

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

That’s why he has his daft tongue out

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Maybe Löw's bogeys just taste really good. Or perhaps he's just monitoring his health, as the Germans are wont to do. Have you lot considered that? For instance, Covid can wreck your sense of taste. If Löw' can still taste the earthy saltiness, well then, that's a no-cost health certificate on it's own. I might leave off the criticism until all the facts are in. And many successful Tories are bogey tasters, you can Google it. So let's not rush to judgement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I can’t believe that the Ukraine is going to smash England and win the Euros, but it’s happening.