Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
"Who is Monica?"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i will die before i tell u mr. gnome

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
sorry i dont gnome her

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

“what are you gonna do, gnome?!?”

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

google THIS

Lawn Order :doink:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
you agreed to this situation you little bastard and now you're gonna pull a gun on me?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

bad guy

Chinatown posted:

sorry i dont gnome her

i hope he shoots you in the kneecaps before he shoots you in the head, for this post

bad guy

it's probably a lot easier for him to shoot you in the kneecaps, because, well, you know.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so no one told you life was gonna be this way

Ventral EggSac

drat must be one of the gnomes from Ross' museum that escaped and is looking for revenge

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Luvcow posted:

so no one told you life was gonna be this way

:perfect:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I can tell you're having a real hard time right now, but a gnome sized gun isn't going to solve your problems. You wanna smoke some weed and talk about it, friend?

im_sorry

(9999)
Mr. Gnome loving rules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkhcHf_i3A

Prof. Crocodile

That gnome is going to break his arm holding a rifle like that. Should probably stick to magic acorns or hoopacs or whatever.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
I swear I thought she was a garden gnome! I SWEAR! ImPlease don’t shoot!

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Just end it gnome. Just put me down like a dog. I'm so tired Mr. Gnome. Just pull the trigger and let Monica walk.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

What's that thing shoot, maybe a 0.5mm bullet?

Go ahead, Mr. Gnome. Do your worst. You'll never learn anything about Monica with tiny threats.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Don't you get it gnome?

You are Monica! You always were!

nut

Code Jockey posted:

Don't you get it gnome?

You are Monica! You always were!

i'm not crying im not crying im not crying

Ventral EggSac

Wargnomer 40k SpaceGnorine

google THIS

360 gnoscope

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

360 gnoscope

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

google THIS posted:

360 gnoscope

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

EorayMel posted:

"Who is Monica?"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
no no no, you misunderstand. i said i found an ad on craigslist for a cheap harmonica

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

canyoneer posted:

no no no, you misunderstand. i said i found an ad on craigslist for a cheap harmonica

alnilam

Chinatown posted:

sorry i dont gnome her

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

Chinatown posted:

sorry i dont gnome her

Escape From Noise

If a gnome stands their ground is that the entire lawn, or just the area immediately around them? Sorry, I'm not well versed in Garden Law.

Escape From Noise

I know I shouldn't be surprised to see that David has ended up like this. The last time I talked to him he showed me his new Glock and went on a long rambling rant about trolls. We'd already been drifting apart due to his increasingly fringe beliefs, but after that, I knew any chance at a friendship was over. Still, seeing him like this, as part of the militia group The Minute
Men is a real shock. This joke only works if you read minute with a long "u" sound as in extremely small.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
No seriously I get it you're tired of people treading on you, but come on

you're so short

no no I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that you need to be realistic in your expectations of others, you know?

Stoner Sloth

gnome retreat, gnome surrender

bad guy

google THIS posted:

360 gnoscope

keep making posts like this, i'm putting them in a big scary looking old book and when i'm done i will be able to destroy the world

bad guy

actually that's not a gun, it's a rifle, op

cruft

not much, gnome, what's up with you?

Escape From Noise

Gnome, AK

google THIS

:vince:

alnilam

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
one time a city slicker was driving in the country, and came across a little dive bar tucked in the holler.

"what the hell," he figured, and decided to stop in for a beer.

as he's drinking his beer, a spindly old mountain coot in bib overalls, a long white beard, and a trilby with at least two bullet holes in it sidels up next to him and offers him a jar full of clear liquid. "go ahead and take yerself a swig!" the city slicker politely declines, as the fumes coming off the jar were harsh enough to strip paint.

the old coot wasn't having it. "c'mon, take a drink!" the city slicker wasn't having none of it either. they go back and forth like this for a few times when the coot whips out a pistol and points it in the slicker's face

"goddamnit, i said take a drink."

"...you know what, i am a bit parched," said the slicker and took a drink with a somewhat unsteady hand. the next five minutes were spent by the slicker coughing and retching over the first, worst, and ultimately last sip of moonshine he ever had in his life. when he finally regains his composure, he looked at the coot and said "that was the nastiest cat piss I've ever tasted!"

the old man beamed and said "i know, right? here, now you hold the gun on me and make me drink it!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!