Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Disney had all the power & resources to produce some good Star Wars movies and utterly failed. The whole promise of capitalism is that it will be able to fulfill your petty desires, so when it doesn't that's a much more existential crisis than the fanboys realize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

That's not real capitalism, it's cultural marxism

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

I saw a post on Tumblr once that made a joke about how you can always tell an artist who's really into vore by the way they draw incredibly lovingly detailed mouths.

This chap's cartoons remind me of that Tumblr post.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

oh no not my mouth

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

this guy knows how to do only one thing--depict piddly culture war annoyances as bigly dramatic tragedies--and by god he's gonna do it every day no matter how weakass the complaint is

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Your gently caress-up cousin and 20,000 of his closest Facebook friends are doing this to you.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Woah pump the breaks he can depict women in emotional breakdown levels of distress

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Woah pump the breaks he can depict women in emotional breakdown levels of distress

yeah, do what you love I guess

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

does this dude have any joke that isn't a variation on calmhitler

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

does this dude have any joke that isn't a variation on calmhitler

sure man here's one of them

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

women bad lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

why is there a wall in the middle of the ocean

that cartoon is in bad need of some labels

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

'hitting the wall'

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Some Guy TT posted:

To keep the dolphins from coming in and taking our jobs!!!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It's clambake code for something?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

You know, starboard to the right, that thing that is said. Obvious

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Here's the sequence of events

Women join the military
Their clams bake
Silly women run around
Women hit the wall
This is why we lost WW3

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

HootTheOwl posted:

Like a sausage fest, but opposite

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Jollity Farm posted:

I saw a post on Tumblr once that made a joke about how you can always tell an artist who's really into vore by the way they draw incredibly lovingly detailed mouths.

This chap's cartoons remind me of that Tumblr post.

the guy really likes his crying, screaming women getting attacked or tortured. he must work for the comic book industry.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HootTheOwl posted:

Vaginas

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
what comics are you reading

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Some Guy TT posted:

that cartoon is in bad need of some labels

It's a reference to some :ohdear: article about how the US navy is spending so much time on diversity training that it has been affecting their readiness. Also some female skipper crashed a ship into something.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
naval men, noted for never crashing their ships (or purchasing sex trafficked women in the global south)

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Lol, the John McCain crashed

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

HootTheOwl posted:

Lol, the John McCain crashed

Lmao

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

spacemang_spliff posted:

star war hasn't been good since before the prequel trilogies were made why are people still getting mad about it

getting mad about kevin smith ruining he man is like getting mad about someone ruining loving go bots

Thought Slime did a video about this (it was after The Quartering was upset about the She-Ra reboot a couple years back) and the short answer is a lot of them don't care, but know that weird nerds who like things from their childhoods do care and see an opportunity to recruit them to the alt-right by pretending that they care and saying "It's feminists and SJWs that are making this thing you like bad, they should be stopped."

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

You know, starboard to the right, that thing that is said. Obvious

You see, she is a woman, so she said something stupid like women always do, which is why they should never be allowed in the military, or at least never be put in positions of authority.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I was going to make a joke about caked up pawgs but wearing a mask isn't even that big of a deal, grow some balls

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

It’s revealing how conservatives ape the veneer of being a hard-working middle class man, but are making a culture war issue over masks. I can’t tell you how many days I’ve had to wear a hard-hat or mask or respirator because I was I was working on something with sparks flying around or was working with some chemical that you really don’t want to breath in. A piece of cloth around my mouth really didn’t compare.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

It’s revealing how conservatives ape the veneer of being a hard-working middle class man, but are making a culture war issue over masks. I can’t tell you how many days I’ve had to wear a hard-hat or mask or respirator because I was I was working on something with sparks flying around or was working with some chemical that you really don’t want to breath in. A piece of cloth around my mouth really didn’t compare.

you can walk off the jobsite any time, pal. nobody's forcing you to be there :smug:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Office Pig posted:

lol woman can't drive good

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Twelve by Pies posted:

You see, she is a woman, so she said something stupid like women always do, which is why they should never be allowed in the military, or at least never be put in positions of authority.

It's dumber than that. It's about how 'diversity training' is actively taking away from military preparedness.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

IIRC there was a scene where Vladek pretends to not be Jewish and this is depicted in-metaphor as putting on a pig mask so people think he's a Pole

Spiegelman's French Gentile wife was drawn as a mouse in the comic, and there was a scene of him debating whether to include a scene of her being a frog before their wedding, and then when he lifts her veil at the altar, poof! She's a mouse! (She says "just draw me as a mouse, idiot" or something similar)

edit: IIRC the German victims of the Nazis were also portrayed as cats.

Seyser Koze has issued a correction as of 14:27 on Jul 29, 2021

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Why do you hate freedom (to inhale dangerous chemicals)?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the car driving of a cliff metaphor should be illegal

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
This anti-capitalist attachment to your health and safety is why we* can't have pensions anymore.

*you

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Office Pig posted:

The US Navy, famously not running into giant ships in the open ocean in the last few years

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Panfilo posted:

It's dumber than that. It's about how 'diversity training' is actively taking away from military preparedness.

inventing people who want a gender segregated navy to get mad at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

there's probably an anime about High School girls crewing a WW2 battleship that George has already seen