Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why do you think grandma used to cover the couch in plastic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Please spoiler that

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Depending on how long they've been out the garbage can they're already spoiled.

Eat fresh

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Runcible Cat posted:

Even without the dog who wants to leave vag sweat/ball sweat all over the furniture? Yeuch. I like getting my kecks off as soon as I get home too but knickers stay on.

You imply as though staining the furniture with my powerful musk isn't the goal. My ancestors didn't crawl out of the primordial ooze to watch me shame the name of our great family Viverridae with my un scented carpets

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Barudak posted:

Two nudists were vacationing at a villa together, sitting on the patio. "Have you read Marx?" said the first. "Yes", said the second, "I think its these drat wicker chairs"

Perma incoming

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Why would your balls sweat when they’re being air cooled 24/7? Is this a problem for Massive Ball-Havers and I’ll just never understand?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I like your little potato.

And it's as if people have never heard of doilies.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I like your little potato.

And it's as if people have never heard of doilies.

They were called antimacassars and they were for hair oil, not hair oil.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Some guys think a woman being naked means she'll gently caress whatever is in the vicinity, whether it be dog or wall sconce.
I thought we were jokingly not defining dogpilled.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

kaschei posted:

Why would your balls sweat when they’re being air cooled 24/7? Is this a problem for Massive Ball-Havers and I’ll just never understand?

think of the wrinkles of the scrotum like fins on a radiator, sweat runs along the channels and helps get rid of all the excess chi that the balls generate

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Barudak posted:

They were called antimacassars and they were for hair oil, not hair oil.

Who is it you're not helping in that castle?

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for cleaning out the fridge without telling my husband?

Dude, WHAT'S IN THE BOX?????????

Oh look it's J.J Abrams wife! We will never find out what's in the mystery box.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Car Hater posted:

think of the wrinkles of the scrotum like fins on a radiator, sweat runs along the channels and helps get rid of all the excess chi that the balls generate

You also have to be careful not to catch your balls on anything, otherwise pee starts leaking everywhere

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You should at least wear undies around the house in case you drop dead and coroner crew has to come pick you up. Let's be polite!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But if I'm naked there's a convenient handle for them to pick me up.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Depends on how long you been there. Might be like a chicken drumstick at that point.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Haven't you ever heard of rigor mortis?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

<emt solemnly records in the penis at time of death box "A KFC qualify wing at best">

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Barudak posted:

<emt solemnly records in the penis at time of death box "A KFC qualify wing at best">

:lmao:
I am so loving glad I don't have to explain what I'm sniggering about to anyone.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Kids at camp used to call it a beak...

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for being upset that a houseguest rearranged/painted/redecorated while I was gone?

quote:

Gone for a month and let a friend who was houseless/in transition stay in my home rent-free. Figured it helped me to have someone water plants and helped her to figure out her next move. While I was gone I would get texts about changing a curtain or a spice rack and I replied with “No, thank you.” I returned to find holes drilled into cabinet drawers, painted vases, painted security door with spray that got onto the trim, my kitchen rearranged so much that there were labels for where my things now lived, and decor that does not match my personality all over my back yard. On top of that there were ants everywhere and droopy, underwatered plants. AITA for being upset?

commenter posted:

So howd they take getting kicked out? Nta

OP posted:

She has been very snippy and maintains that she did not cross any boundaries.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "paint my kitchen"

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Das Boo posted:

You should at least wear undies around the house in case you drop dead and coroner crew has to come pick you up. Let's be polite!

This is a fair point and something I never thought about until my dad died - as you get older it is important to switch from boxers to briefs for similar reasons

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is that a roundabout way of letting us know you saw your dead dad's pecker?

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for snapping at my BIL after he told me to “settle down” while I’m “young and fresh”?

quote:

I (22F) am currently spending a week (well was) with my sister (25F) and her husband (39M). I dislike him because he’s a snobby dbag who looks down on people. However my entire family likes to ignore that because he’s got money. For the record, he’s been disrespectful to me in the past but I’ve always kept quiet since he’s basically revered in my family.

Anyway I was hanging out by the pool when he came and started talking to me. It was fine until he asked if I’m in a relationship and I said no. Then he said that I should seriously consider marriage and “settle down” while I’m in my “prime”. I was already shocked but he continued to say that women have the most value when they’re young and that I should date older men who can provide for me. He literally pointed at my body and said that it will “all go downhill” in 5-6 years so I should find someone of high status while I’m “young and fresh”.

So at this point I was furious. I said that he needs to mind his own business and that I’d never consider dating, let alone marrying an older man. I told him that he makes old man noises when he gets up from a chair and should worry about not seriously hurting his back soon. And I said that I never liked him anyway so he should stop bothering me.

Of course my sister came just in time to hear all of that. She was pissed and yelled at me to apologize immediately. I explained what he just said to me and she completely disregarded it and still forced me to apologize. Her husband - who btw was laughing his rear end off - even told her to calm down. However she told me to leave and think about what I said to him. I did leave - I packed my stuff and left the house entirely.

My sis told my family and now they’re all mad at me. Everyone is telling me to apologize to keep the peace. They said that I was rude and should be ashamed of myself. They said that I should know that my BIL has a strong personality and that I should learn to accept his views. My mother especially has been acting very manipulative and pressuring me to say sorry and do something nice for both of them.

My sis gave me this long speech on how I disrespected her marriage and home and that she’s more mature blah blah. She said that she cannot trust me to behave around her husband and that I need to take the first step by saying sorry. She keeps ranting that I disrespected her in her house while she was nothing but nice and welcoming.

So am I the rear end in a top hat here?

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Er. What are you imagining she's doing with her dog?

You know dogs shed, right?

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

rain dogs posted:

You know dogs shed, right?

Dogs are sheddin' and herdin'

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for snapping at my BIL after he told me to “settle down” while I’m “young and fresh”?

I REALLY want to know how long sis and BIL have been together. I'm also assuming the BIL was hitting on OP and BIL is going to trade in his wife for a newer model soon.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Is that a roundabout way of letting us know you saw your dead dad's pecker?

Haha no, thankfully he did switch to briefs, the actual point was it keeps the bowel release in the undies

Lasca
May 8, 2007

Soylent Pudding posted:

matt gaetz?

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Evil Willow posted:

You missed the best comment to this.

quote:

ESH.

You're TA to all of us poor souls reading this post for taking all of your husband's super sketch behavior at face value and NEVER ONCE LOOKING IN THE BOX so you could tell us what's in there.

And your husband is TA for stashing those body parts in the family fridge instead of a rubber maid container in a random storage unit where they belong.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Lasca posted:

matt gaetz?

No Op is too old

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

duck trucker posted:

No Op is too old

Based on the "more mature" comment her sister is too

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

We missed the MMA derail but the MMA guy sounds a little corny depending on how he said that because grappling has evolved so much since Bruce Lee’s time that probably almost anyone who has done BJJ for a few years and competed a bit could beat almost anyone from back then in a pure grappling match. A lot of relatively fundamental BJJ moves were like black magic back then. In ‘87 the triangle choke in lethal weapon was like some sort of ninja poo poo and that’s like babby’s first week of grappling nowadays. Like another common BJJ submission at all levels, the Omoplata wasn’t even invented until about 12 years ago iirc.

Crucifixes are a legit grappling move but real ones look a bit different. It’s one of my personal favorites though hard to set up since it usually requires them to attempt a really sloppy shot or hang onto your leg when they shouldn’t.

So MMA guy is a bit of a dork for not saying almost anyone nowadays who trains consistently could beat Bruce Lee since they have 4 decades of knowledge during the most revolutionary period in history for martial arts.

Guest is a bigger dork who probably thinks his childhood karate sensei could beat up Israel Adesanya but has too much honor to sully his name to leave his glorified daycare in the strip mall to make millions of dollars.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Evil Willow posted:

Anybody who uses DH, DD, etc acronyms, I'm just going to assume is an rear end in a top hat. Don't even have to read the story.

Reubenesque Sandwich
Aug 1, 2006
Their flashing tongues, spitting out blood and poison.
Fun Shoe

Barudak posted:

Inside the box is the explanation for why that boy was sent to live with his grandparents

This one still kills me. I would totally watch a two-year old against my wishes to know what the hell happened to that poor kid.

Or totally go to the movies, whichever gives me the knowledge.

Lasca
May 8, 2007

duck trucker posted:

No Op is too old

True, but there was that whole thing with him attempting to hook his fiancée’s 19 year old sister up with one of his buddies

tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap

rotinaj posted:

Isn’t that part of letting the freezer defrost so you can get rid of any old, built-up ice? I haven’t done it, but that’s a thing some people do

It's part of how you clean a freezer, yeah. Modern freezers are supposed to (I think) have stuff to make it something you don't need to do as frequently, or so you can just flip a switch and have it defrost itself without needing to unplug the whole thing, but there is not yet a freezer made that doesn't need to be defrosted at least once a year if it's being used regularly.

The main factor is how often it gets opened, because frost build-up comes from warm air entering the freezer when it's opened.

Runcible Cat posted:

Even without the dog who wants to leave vag sweat/ball sweat all over the furniture? Yeuch. I like getting my kecks off as soon as I get home too but knickers stay on.

This, yeah. I'm fine being topless and shedding my jeans, and a bra is probably getting yeeted as soon as I can manage it, but underwear stays on if I'm going anywhere but bed.

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for being upset that a houseguest rearranged/painted/redecorated while I was gone?

Holy crap. That's a new level of boundary stomping.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

AITA for getting rid of the dress my wife wanted to wear to my son's wedding?

quote:

My current wife was my affair partner when I was married to my first wife "Sarah" Sarah and I split six years ago when she discovered my infidelity and I moved my wife in, honestly too soon, but I didn't want to live alone. I do have remorse over what I did to Sarah. She got remarried a couple years ago, and I wish her the best.

My wife hates Sarah because she feels that she has an attitude with her, which i don't see, but maybe I am just blind. Sarah and my wife were very close before the affair and my wife feels that Sarah thought she was better than her, because of her education/career. That does kind of sound like Sarah, so I will give my wife the benefit of the doubt.

When Sarah moved out she left a lot of stuff. We didn't discuss it, but I didn't have a problem with her coming back for it. The issue is when my wife moved in, she would not let Sarah come back. I did give Sarah come heirloom jewelry that my wife tried to steal, but Sarah did not seem to care about the clothes. My wife caused drama over it and Sarah makes very good money, and said she would buy more clothes, it wasn't worth it.

Over the years, my wife has worn Sarah's clothes which I find odd. I can somewhat see the higher end stuff, but seeing my wife hanging out in Sarah's pajamas freaks me out a bit. A couple years ago we traveled for my daughter's destination wedding, and my wife wore a bikini in front of Sarah that I had bought for Sarah. Sarah's new husband already thinks I'm a joke and made some comments, and it was humiliating.

My son got married last weekend and my wife was going to wear a dress Sarah had left behind, which she had never worn. It is an expensive dress and my wife swears she just likes it, but I asked her to save it for an event Sarah won't be at. Nope she insisted on wearing it to the wedding, so the weekend before the wedding I took the dress to a donation center. When my wife realized what I had done she broke down crying and said she didn't have anything to wear, which isn't true, but I offered to take her shopping. she refused and was very upset the day of the wedding and told me that I had humiliated her, because Sarah always looks perfect and she had to throw her look together last minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Soylent Pudding posted:

Me and my ex hired a cleaner for our house once on a trial basis. She cleaned our house but also decided to move almost all the furniture in the living room and completely rearranged the kitchen cupboards. We never called her to clean again.