Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popputan

Mahou Shoujo brainrot syndrome. It's terminal.
*chunky inhale* so.... i was uh .... mmm... *mixes really long exhale with speaking* browsing this one forum website and I... I-I saw this subforu- it was called... uh *inhale* bee why oh bee, right *another exhale*... a-and the people there-the people there reminded me of my old... my old karate friends i fought with in the 50's-y'know just real nice guys and... they're... awesome guys and... *sniff* *wipes nose* hhyeagh... that's where a real tough guy y'know kinda like- kinda like me would hang..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

*Mumbles incoherently*
*Snaps some guys neck in a geriatric fashion*
*Squints pensively*

Escape From Noise

*Abandons family in Japan once they become inconvenient*

Escape From Noise

Steven Seagal eating carrots is the best series of pictures of this washed up has-been.

Popputan

Escape From Noise posted:

Steven Seagal eating carrots is the best series of pictures of this washed up has-been.

I really do like how the only cultural impact he has actually left on the world is being the most unintentionally hilarious wannabe badass, abusive, egomaniac dickhead that REALLY wants to feel like he's still some huge action star when he's in his 60s and is really... really fat.

oh wait I mean uh

*sits down* *puts on sunglasses* these rumors... them people putting on me is all-it's all j-j-just y'know... y'know like jealousy from-.. *fatly eats carrot* from these people who don't know w-what real... real humility and raw power- i-is like, y'know... *very quiet moan* mm..

Popputan

*comes up to paid actor*
*touches him*
*actor does a backflip and feigns pain*
*puffs chest out*
*sits down*
...,.................... .still got it.,....

Escape From Noise

I, uh, I didn't poo poo...my pants okay I, I uh... tactically emptiedmybowels. Okay?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jul 31, 2021

biosterous

ifound... a movie... yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJOR_2JYLU8

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

This is Hard To Kill, right?

Escape From Noise

Popputan posted:

*comes up to paid actor*
*touches him*
*actor does a backflip and feigns pain*
*puffs chest out*
*sits down*
...,.................... .still got it.,....

nut

:madmax:

Escape From Noise

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v4-zYghodc

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 31, 2021

Popputan

boutta sing this hea sawng....... originally played by- performed by my.. band in the fifies...... *g chord with reverb* HWADANAHDALAYYKOKWANDAYLAH DAH LAHDO HEYYY EHHYYY ERBADYNOMYDAYLOSSA BOGMYDAY OHHHH

FutonForensic

the new byob reggae rap loving sucks

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Popputan posted:

*fatly eats carrot*

lmao

Escape From Noise

Eyy dere bruddahman! I'm not here to speak no jiiiive.
*Delivers half-hearted judo chop while wincing from the effort*
Hah! Guess you could say he's a real soul man now! Haha.

Escape From Noise

Apparently my friend's dad was introduced to Seagal when he was living here in Osaka before he ran off from his family to make bad movies, but he was starting to sorta come up.

Anyways, my friend's dad put out his hand to shake hands like a normal person and Seagal grabbed his hand from behind so my friend's dad's hand was palm up, spat in it, and said "Something to remember me by!". So, I guess he was a total rear end in a top hat before he even became famous.

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

the new byob reggae rap loving sucks

Me wants the :w2byob: for to make the :nice:

Popputan

Anyways, my friend's dad put out his hand to shake hands like a normal person and Seagal grabbed his hand from behind so my friend's dad's hand was palm up, spat in it, and said "Something to remember me by!". So, I guess he was a total rear end in a top hat before he even became famous.
Seriously didn't expect to hear about any really weird third hand Seagal experiences itt, absolutely floored that's the case though. He really does mention his time in Osaka a lot.

*sits down* *deep breath* geyahhg I.... yeah I lived in Osaka when I lived in.. beautiful Neehon and that's- that's really where my interest in karatey and.. y'know other martial arts sorta....... mmeyah...... has to do with my neehonjeen blood in me yknow,,,..... its also the.. mongolian russian chinese serbian blood., blood of the-the warrior,. *violently sings soul music*

Finger Prince

Apparently my friend's dad was introduced to Seagal when he was living here in Osaka before he ran off from his family to make bad movies, but he was starting to sorta come up.

That's so seagal!

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

That's so seagal!

Yoywanna *gasp* saythat *wheeze* tomahface?

Escape From Noise

My favorite Segal thing is how he's never filmed in a way that shows him below the chest.

Popputan

Well, I mean... I see why.

izzjust.... hffmmm,,,,....... izzjust- yknow these guys the-th-they just dont know that to get.. muscle- you have to bulk up for it a-and I'm just in that bulk period....pure ignorance a-and frankly its like its bein' propagated by somethin'.... completely false claims..,,

Escape From Noise

My other favorite thing is his use of a bunch of different random accents, but like he seriously acts like he is from there. His "black man" voice is... something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs