Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

lol a really hosed up dude is laying in the grass eating crab apples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSM3x9G7eTQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

just got my teeth cleaned. i hate doing that so much, any dental stuff is like torture to me. im drenched in sweat right now despite it being heavily air conditioned lol

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

fart simpson posted:

just got my teeth cleaned. i hate doing that so much, any dental stuff is like torture to me. im drenched in sweat right now despite it being heavily air conditioned lol

fuckin same, dental stuff sucks raw eggs through a paper straw

last time I had to get some cavities filled and a wisdom tooth yanked in the same go I went to a place that did IV sedation. gently caress that poo poo, pump benzos straight into my bloodstream so I don't know it's happening

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
one of my previous jobs was so miserable i remember being at the dentist, literally getting my teeth drilled for a filling, and thought popped clearly in my head, "i'm so glad i'm not at work right now"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

the woman cleaning my teeth was asking me stuff like “are you ok? you look like you’re in pain” but it wasn’t much physical pain just intense anxiety

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Stringent posted:

one of my previous jobs was so miserable i remember being at the dentist, literally getting my teeth drilled for a filling, and thought popped clearly in my head, "i'm so glad i'm not at work right now"

i had this same thing, I loved going to the dentist compared to being at that lovely job

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
gold medal baseball game time

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
huge congrats to japan on a well deserved gold, about time

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
it only came at the cost of five thousand new cases of covid a day in tokyo alone :peanut:

mystes
May 31, 2006

Stringent posted:

it only came at the cost of five thousand new cases of covid a day in tokyo alone :peanut:
It already happened and it's too late to stop it so no big deal.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

mystes posted:

agreed.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

mystes posted:

the old people and health workers are pretty much all vaccinated so i hope it's ok.

but yeah, the fix was in and there was nothing anyone here could do to stop it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fart simpson posted:

:same:

My dentist is the nicest most soft spoken man and I feel terrified anytime I go to him. To make that worse when I went to the orthodontist yesterday to figure out my invisalign they had several questions along the lines of "are you terrified of dying at the dentists office?"

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
why does graph keep probing smoka for 24 hours for posting anime? is this funny to someone or is it just bullying or what?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Stringent posted:

why does graph keep probing smoka for 24 hours for posting anime? is this funny to someone or is it just bullying or what?

anime is banned in yospos

you do not want anime not banned in yospos

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

fart simpson posted:

the dentist is super great

relax and listen to brian adams while someone cleans your mouth.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bump_fn posted:

he's right, otherwise all my posts would be lain screencaps

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

exactly. once you start letting a little anime slide, it's only a matter of time before people start 'ironically' posting creepy magic schoolgirl pantsu stuff

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

that shitfling i got into in c-spam over that one probe image is still incredibly funny to me

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

the dentist is super great

relax and listen to brian adams while someone cleans your mouth.

i tend to fall asleep while i get my fillings done or something. i mean actually falling asleep, to the tune of doctor shaking me awake

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I don't remember if it was this thread or one of the other threads that was talking about flux. But there is a windows 10 feature built in that is the equivalent as a fyi.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Dentist chat: I had my wisdom teeth out in Tijuana during a cartel war and then drove four hours back to LA.

Y'all soft.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Dentist chat: I had my wisdom teeth out in Tijuana during a cartel war and then drove four hours back to LA.

Y'all soft.

ive been to san diego

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

yeah well every morning i wake up and remember i live in england

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

fart simpson posted:

ive been to san diego
Jason Russell, is that u

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

hbag posted:

F

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

hbag posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b538ndRV9Do

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

hbag posted:

could be worse, a lot of posters on here wake up in the us

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

hbag posted:

you could always just go work somewhere in europe oh wait lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

bump_fn posted:

drat there are some freaks in this place huh

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hbag posted:

yeah well every morning i wake up and remember i live

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Pynchon was right about dentists.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Ansible Adams posted:

turn
your
monitor
on

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Ansible Adams posted:

Certified freaks
Seven days a week
Watchin subbed Narutos
While their bloody nose leak

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

The_Franz posted:

exactly. once you start letting a little anime slide, it's only a matter of time before people start 'ironically' posting creepy magic schoolgirl pantsu stuff

the trajectory of YCS is indeed a cautionary tale

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

The_Franz posted:

this is dumb poo poo you just posted right here. so just probate them when they post little girls. loving done. jesus christ

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290 posted:

this is dumb poo poo you just posted right here.
i got all excited that new eva was on netflix based on your tweet but i had forgotten it's only next week :-/

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i for one support the anime ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jonny 290 posted:

this is dumb poo poo you just posted right here. so just probate them when they post little girls. loving done. jesus christ

and then it turns into a series of arguments about which ones are too young to post and which ones aren't