Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

the center left loves ice detention centers, they love posting tiktoks of themselves fortnite damcing outside them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

joe biden is a satan level threat. he is the enemy of every living being on earth, he is one of those with the boot on your neck and on the necks of your children, he is a rapist and a pedophile, and has dedicated his life to upholding systemic racism and the concentration of wealth and power away from us and into the hands of the ruling class. gently caress you.

its this

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
california liberal drooling over the thought of children of men style cages for all homeless people : i’m pretty far left, even for the democratic party

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

as a liberal i support adding bike lanes, believing in science, and installing giant whirling blades along the southern border

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

woah slow down there, comrade. what’s wrong with sharrows?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

years and years ago portland had a small delegation from copenhagen visit and assess bike infrastructure stuff and make recommendations for making things better and one of them was "ban all street parking in close-in residential areas" and it was like "lol sure, we'll get right on that"

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

a guy tried to fight me the other day as i was biking home. another cyclist, not even a driver. claimed i had cut him off, demanded to know where i was going and where i lived, i told him i lived in the taco restaurant we were next to so i was already home. eventually he was like "LOOK I'M TRYING TO BE NICE NOW OKAY" and we parted ways. very strange experience

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Fortaleza posted:

years and years ago portland had a small delegation from copenhagen visit and assess bike infrastructure stuff and make recommendations for making things better and one of them was "ban all street parking in close-in residential areas" and it was like "lol sure, we'll get right on that"

you have a gift for peacemaking, you'd be a good mod

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Truman Peyote posted:

a guy tried to fight me the other day as i was biking home. another cyclist, not even a driver. claimed i had cut him off, demanded to know where i was going and where i lived, i told him i lived in the taco restaurant we were next to so i was already home. eventually he was like "LOOK I'M TRYING TO BE NICE NOW OKAY" and we parted ways. very strange experience

bicyclists are all psychos

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Shaggar posted:

this is true, but the drivers are too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Truman Peyote posted:

i told him i lived in the taco restaurant we were next to so i was already home.

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

where’s shaggar at. he really should be in on this.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

qirex posted:

new york state senate was the one where the dems started campaigning against other democrats to prevent a supermajority and maintain gridlock?

not a supermajority, a majority. they wanted to be kingmakers so they stopped caucusing with the rest of the dems, giving republicans control.

fart simpson posted:

joe biden is a satan level threat. he is the enemy of every living being on earth, he is one of those with the boot on your neck and on the necks of your children, he is a rapist and a pedophile, and has dedicated his life to upholding systemic racism and the concentration of wealth and power away from us and into the hands of the ruling class. gently caress you.

are you one of those people who makes fun of people who treat politics as a religion

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Shaggar posted:

:rolleyes:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

guy had an irish accent and was clearly a bit drunk so i guess he was trying to bring his pub brawl chivalry over here. leave it in europe buddy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Shaggar posted:

President Beep posted:

where’s shaggar at. he really should be in on this.

oh oops. there you are.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
bicyclists are mostly psychos, it's just they're operating a vehicle that doesn't weigh twenty pounds

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

raminasi posted:

not a supermajority, a majority. they wanted to be kingmakers so they stopped caucusing with the rest of the dems, giving republicans control.

lol never vote

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1425144135703568395

this is morning after the coke party energy

YOU PUSSIES. IM STILL ROCKIN

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

raminasi posted:

the very funny coda to this is that cuomo personally supported and funded the IDC (independent democratic caucus or w/e) because the state dems were too "progressive"

really, a lot of it came down to cuomo wanting to ensure that no major programs came from anyone but the governors office in order to burnish his creds for national political office.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

raminasi posted:

are you one of those people who makes fun of people who treat politics as a religion

no

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if anything i make fun of people with totally incoherent ideology

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

despite losing the euro 20201 soccer tournament the uk* did win the racism trophy

quote:

Twitter claims identity verification wouldn’t have prevented the torrent of racist abuse against Black players on England’s football team, which followed the team’s loss in the Euro 2020 championship game last month. According to an update posted by Twitter UK today, the majority of the accounts suspended for abusive content during the tournament were not anonymous.

“Of the permanently suspended accounts from the Tournament, 99 percent of account owners were identifiable,” said Twitter. The company also said that, while the racist tweets came from around the world, the majority originated from the United Kingdom.
*important note the uk does not have one team they insist on having separate england, wales, scotland and northern ireland teams and this hilariously is a major reason why they will never win a major tournament again

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

KidDynamite posted:

lol never vote

the idc was effectively destroyed by getting voted out of office

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

man america doesn't even have a *center* party

approaching center-left is straight up communism to 90% of freedomlanders

yeh. what we have now is a republican party and a white supremacy party. and it's a two-party system :toot:

there was this one guy who was a left wing candidate, can't quite remember his name at the moment. something like ernie flanders. but he got ratfucked

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

bump_fn posted:

california liberal drooling over the thought of children of men style cages for all homeless people : i’m pretty far left, even for the democratic party

https://twitter.com/arielboone/status/1424847819626610688

newsom posted:

People shouldn’t be living out in the streets and sidewalks … and the notion that until everything is perfect, we can’t do anything [about encampments], I completely reject. I also think it lacks compassion, because so many people’s lives have been changed, despite their obstinance in opposition to these things; it forces a different pathway in decision making.

trowing peoples' belonging in the garbage and harrying them from camp to camp, compassionately

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

seize all the tech company office buildings since everyone is working from home now, and convert them into housing for the homeless

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

if the media keeps saying that biden is the most leftist president ever it must be true, right?

the loving hill posted:

But now, just over six months into his presidency, Biden has become what Bernie Sanders confidently predicted he would become — the most progressive president since FDR.

Except that’s not who Americans thought they were voting for. Voters don’t like thinking they’ve been tricked. Which brings us to a recent poll that doesn’t look good for President Biden and his party.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

seize all the tech company office buildings since everyone is working from home now, and convert them into housing for the homeless

:yeah:

then nationalize them all as state owned companies and funnel all profits and excessive executive compensation into the treasury

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

lmfao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Oneiros posted:

trowing peoples' belonging in the garbage and harrying them from camp to camp, compassionately

clearing out a new spot for himself

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Oneiros posted:

He's a such a piece of poo poo, i'm glad he's getting recalled.

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
ANDREW GOO-OHMO ATE MY BALLS

Poopernickel fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 10, 2021

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

can we just have two countries already

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Oneiros posted:

But now, just over six months into his presidency, Biden has become what Bernie Sanders confidently predicted he would become — the most progressive president since FDR.

Except that’s not who Americans thought they were voting for. Voters don’t like thinking they’ve been tricked. Which brings us to a recent poll that doesn’t look good for President Biden and his party.

hmm yes dems are going eat poo poo in the midterms but actually, actually it's because biden and his congress just keep passing widely unpopular policy like medicare for all and student loan forgiveness and

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

fart simpson posted:

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the one thing i know about FDR is that he impotently whined about stuff while accomplishing nothing. if i recall he also was okay with letting pandemics run wild and kill tons of kids. biden is just like him

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Oneiros posted:

if the media keeps saying that biden is the most leftist president ever it must be true, right?

:psyboom:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the media has about a 3 year memory so yeah, he's the most leftist president they can remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

He's a such a piece of poo poo, i'm glad he's getting recalled.

ah yes because the potential replacements are so much better