Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Fool posted:

wb tori, I missed bicycle posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

yo what up

There's a guy who posts here semi-regularly who sent me a DM saying he wanted to ride with me.

He and I went out riding and he just totally fuckin blew me out, like, we did 36 miles or so and he just fuckin' wrecked me.

Good dude. He and I are text friends now. Forum's been good for me.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

wow a whole city of mcdonalds

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There's a guy who posts here semi-regularly who sent me a DM saying he wanted to ride with me.

He and I went out riding and he just totally fuckin blew me out, like, we did 36 miles or so and he just fuckin' wrecked me.

Good dude. He and I are text friends now. Forum's been good for me.

cool glad to hear it. i should get a bike again

Apr 7, 2003

PokeJoe posted:

wow a whole city of mcdonalds

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Fortaleza posted:

Based on jonny’s recent posting he seems to be doing better than in a long long time and it’s cool as hell

Based on my recent posting, nothing's changed, I'm still incomprehensible as all hell.

... but that isn't true, 2021 has been so many long-term problems just... gone, forever.

Turned out it was my loving blood vessels that were loving up. And then I did a reverse Jonny and stopped shaving my head.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

looks like you need a VT340

one of the best color terminals

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

well, time for bed. guess i'll find out tomorrow morning what happened after the VPN died and i stopped caring

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

all the way from mcdonald's to burgertown :yum:

unrelated: wish i lived in new zealand
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1427547626782797873

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
whats up tori

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

they're not ducking around either it's basically "you can buy food at the nearest grocery store and that's it, if you drive out of your neighborhood the cops are gonna pull you over and ask where you're going"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Is Jonny still posting? Is he okay? I dm'd him about two months ago to see how he is but I'd feel weird DMing him again.

his rv was shot down over the sea of japan. there were no survivors. :rip:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

bump_fn posted:

whats up tori

Apr 7, 2003

bump_fn posted:

whats up tori

eatin' breakfast beans

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i got some McD's after nipping into work then coming back home (forgot my pho from friday, hope it's still good! plus shipping out laptops back to dell)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Vintersorg posted:

i got some McD's after nipping into work then coming back home (forgot my pho from friday, hope it's still good! plus shipping out laptops back to dell)
do they still have the grand big mac

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Kenny Logins posted:

do they still have the grand big mac

my app says the one nearest me is currently unavailable, rip

they are pushing habanero chicken again

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

my app says the one nearest me is currently unavailable, rip

they are pushing habanero chicken again
i missed out on the canadian a&w nashville hot chicken :-/

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Kenny Logins posted:

i missed out on the canadian a&w nashville hot chicken :-/

it was alright but way overpriced, like $8

nothing can compare to the popeyes chicken sandwich, that thing is a game changer and all these fast food places can't compare

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

going out to see a movie with my dad today
probably gonna get mcdonalds on the way there
usually i get a fuckin nugget meal but im feeling like a quarter pounder w/ cheese this time
but i dont know if i'll have room for the fries afterward because my stomach is the size of a grape

Apr 7, 2003

Local gas station chain Sheetz has this bad boy and it's pretty fuckin' good

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

it was alright but way overpriced, like $8

nothing can compare to the popeyes chicken sandwich, that thing is a game changer and all these fast food places can't compare

Had a Nashville spicy chicken sandwich from Buffalo Wild Wings the other night and it was surprisingly good. Slaw was a little much but an understandable ingredient.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

morning meeting over. i'm ready for a nap

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i can gently caress with this, looks good

chicken and waffles is so drat good.

Video Nasty posted:

Had a Nashville spicy chicken sandwich from Buffalo Wild Wings the other night and it was surprisingly good. Slaw was a little much but an understandable ingredient.

whenever i head to North Dakota we hit up Buffalo Wild Wings and it's always so drat good, their wings are legit and massive. if we go later in the evening they have $2 apps and its' just insane how much food you get for that.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

dioxazine posted:

this is me after 10:30 stand up every day.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Is Jonny still posting? Is he okay? I dm'd him about two months ago to see how he is but I'd feel weird DMing him again.

anybody can always DM me

down about 25 lbs, 20 ish more to go. eating healthy, one or two beers a week, sleeping like a baby. we good

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

what is special about the nashville hot chicken sandwich

its just spicy right?

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

anybody can always DM me

down about 25 lbs, 20 ish more to go. eating healthy, one or two beers a week, sleeping like a baby. we good

Glad to hear it! That's a hell of a weight crash in a short period of time. be safe.

Apr 7, 2003

Share Bear posted:

its just spicy right?

It fills the emptiness of an existence trained to crave consumerist novelty.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dioxazine posted:

this is my agenda too

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Share Bear posted:

its just spicy right?

nothing

its just the a+w chubby chicken (which is really good) with a hot sauce hehe

future dinner status: can i reuse charcoal bricks from the night before? i did a short cook last night and don't really wanna waste em again for tonight. i need to get a propane one for these small ones soon

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

It’s sauce has cayenne as the main (sometimes only) ingredient rather than as a sideshow to just add spiciness and is usually larger whole cuts rather than wings or nuggets or whatever. It’s a genuine homegrown Nashville thing and you can get some great iterations of it there. As to why it’s suddenly exploded in popularity it’s because of marketing and restaurant chains latching onto a new gimmick.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

future dinner status: can i reuse charcoal bricks from the night before? i did a short cook last night and don't really wanna waste em again for tonight. i need to get a propane one for these small ones soon

Depending on how much they have turned to ash, you should be able to roll the briquette pieces over to the un-burnt side and reignite them for another cook.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

anybody can always DM me

challenge accepted

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Vintersorg posted:

Oh yeah, for sure. my SOP is to just choke out the grill intake and exhaust and leave the leftovers in there for the next round

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Jonny 290 posted:

anybody can always DM me
YOUR PARTY APPROACHES THE WHIZZARD

DARE YOU ENTER HIS MAGICAL REALM?

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

Vintersorg posted:

nothing

its just the a+w chubby chicken (which is really good) with a hot sauce hehe

I do this on the reg and just add more fresh ones as needed. I use a chimney starter and it's usually about half old, half new.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

nice, ill do that - ive only done like 4 cooks with this (weber kettle)

ill load up new charcoal at the bottom of the chimney and add the old ones on top

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
grilling is neat and fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe