Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

t a s t e posted:

Im not sure I can engage in reads that way, but I can try to think on it, if that’s acceptable?

:shrug: sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I guess if I had to clarify here, I’d be saying that it’s hard to pick out “town” in the way I read mostly in that I engage with tone in such a way that helps to pick out the bad guys, rather than clear good guys?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Oh man, isn’t this avatar dope?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

t a s t e posted:

Oh man, isn’t this avatar dope?

it is

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

t a s t e posted:

I guess if I had to clarify here, I’d be saying that it’s hard to pick out “town” in the way I read mostly in that I engage with tone in such a way that helps to pick out the bad guys, rather than clear good guys?

generally I agree, which is why it concerns me when I see things like bminus and voodoo acting like somber is confirmed town

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I also don’t understand it, but I’d ask if you think it’s scumminess as I might defer to, rather than stubbornness?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Well, this is boring, so I have good reason to believe that Voodoo is town.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

now that's interesting.

do you believe that bminus is also town? do you have an equally good reason?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

the holy poopacy posted:

now that's interesting.

do you believe that bminus is also town? do you have an equally good reason?

I do believe binus is town but not with that much certainty.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

the holy poopacy posted:

generally I agree, which is why it concerns me when I see things like bminus and voodoo acting like somber is confirmed town

I’m not acting like he is confirmed town, I’m saying I don’t think he is scum based on the play yesterday and I can’t imagine wanting to vote him today.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
hrmm hrmm hrmm.

well, I still can't rule out scum gambit. but I'm willing to take this at face value for now.

##vote plasticautomaton

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

PA is almost certainly my second vote if all of you are too cowardly to vote taste.

Maer might be in the running too though.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Somberbrero posted:

Hmmm interesting.

the holy poopacy posted:

That is quite a stretch.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Surely you won’t leave us in suspense?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay, so since Somber has decided to continue to play right out of the Scum Steak playbook of drip feeding presumably fake information while dancing around actually role claiming, I'm just going to go ahead and disregard his calls until he actually posts something tangible. He's absolutely full of poo poo, and I can not believe we're still letting Somber do this dance.

It's Somber/B-Minus/Voodoo/Sandwolf. Let's wrap this poo poo up folks.

Sitting at negative 1, Somber refuses to claim. Hilariously, it's completely ignored by almost everyone, but Sandwolf's vote is still unattached, and three posts later, he just kinda drops it entirely.

Sandwolf posted:

Ugh goddamnit Somber, that’s scummy!

Sandwolf posted:

Ughhhhhhhhh

Sandwolf posted:

Why are you so sure the claim will sink you?

...And then none of this is followed up with an actual vote. Meanwhile, B-Minus and Voodoo are still in step on ignoring Somber's flailing, and this post from Voodoo reeks of someone who doesn't actually care if Taste is scum or not.

Voodoofly posted:

All he has done is try to vote out a player I think is town.

And he is going to lose the game for town if he stays in the game. I think it’s because he is scum but even if he is town you lose with him alive in LYLO

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay, so since Somber has decided to continue to play right out of the Scum Steak playbook of drip feeding presumably fake information while dancing around actually role claiming, I'm just going to go ahead and disregard his calls until he actually posts something tangible. He's absolutely full of poo poo, and I can not believe we're still letting Somber do this dance.

It's Somber/B-Minus/Voodoo/Sandwolf. Let's wrap this poo poo up folks.

Sitting at negative 1, Somber refuses to claim. Hilariously, it's completely ignored by almost everyone, but Sandwolf's vote is still unattached, and three posts later, he just kinda drops it entirely.

...And then none of this is followed up with an actual vote. Meanwhile, B-Minus and Voodoo are still in step on ignoring Somber's flailing, and this post from Voodoo reeks of someone who doesn't actually care if Taste is scum or not.

you were less confident than this in moon colony even after we had confirmed several players

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Eh, I was right about my suspicion in that game, I just didn't really bother to go on the attack since we had Infinitum pushing us into turboing the poo poo out of scum. Here, I feel like I've been screaming into the void while Somber is putting on his best Steak impression and people line up to defend him, so it seems pretty drat simple to me.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

So if somber is scum and I’m scum why is somber faking a clear on me when he tried to vote me at the end of the day?

Is this all just quad chess WIFOM?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Eh, I was right about my suspicion in that game, I just didn't really bother to go on the attack since we had Infinitum pushing us into turboing the poo poo out of scum. Here, I feel like I've been screaming into the void while Somber is putting on his best Steak impression and people line up to defend him, so it seems pretty drat simple to me.

I've asked you to clarify your work a couple times times, I made a good effort to try and understand where you're coming from. It feels like you're handwaving a lot of your reasoning or still coasting off your earlier weak reads, what's the single sentence case on me?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don’t think Voodoo does really care if taste is scum, PA. I don’t think it’s scummy though.

Your push here feels a little forced though. Why does any of it make me scum? Because I believed something in what Somber was saying ?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Sorry, busier than expected today.

The Merk Votes

Hal Insandenza posted:

That’s fine and probably true, but I think your call out of voodoo was more of a stretch.

This post you refer to was a single line that wasn’t a case, just idle speculation. Not even considering your “you should ignore this” stance, there isn’t much that warrants a response there.

He certainly had some strong reads D1. Maybe a bit more tentative today but once again it sounds like you are misrepresenting people here, seems to be your MO this game and I don’t think that’s your town approach.

##vote merk
Hal's vote probably pings me the most. I feel like he came in without much contextual build up for both the steak and merk votes. Not in a way that is overtly scummy, of course, but it just feels off to me. Without actual concrete evidence against him, Hal's vote comes off the scummiest to me.

Hal Insandenza posted:

alright voodoo, you convinced me to look deeper and I can see it ##vote steak

Nothing inherently scummy, but nothing that actually indicates any conviction. An opportunistic voter.

Referee has been a strong town read for me. I've liked much of what they put down even if our reads don't line up exactly. Seems to be coming from a thought out perspective.

Poop has been on and off the line for a few game days I feel. They've also been a stronger town read from me since they were first up against steak.

Maerlyn is a harder read for me, mostly due to a lack of meta(meta as bullshit aside), I read their posts with less scrutiny than I do others. In any case, I like the content and questions they've put forward. It's a town feel.

Somber, I believe I've already made more than a couple cases or callouts to somber, and his reluctant hammer doesn't look very good to me.

I'll be voting one of Hal or Somber, but I'm going to catch up on the other cases and not just my own points.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
A hot take somber hal voodoo are scum.

@voodoo, I don't know why I don't have the losertar. Maybe I broke etiquette by buying this Daily Life of a Certain NEET avatar. It was just too perfect to not buy. I also probably am getting close to having the most losses, and post/av combo, etc. etc.

Back on track, you're probably scum.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

A hot take somber hal voodoo are scum.

@voodoo, I don't know why I don't have the losertar. Maybe I broke etiquette by buying this Daily Life of a Certain NEET avatar. It was just too perfect to not buy. I also probably am getting close to having the most losses, and post/av combo, etc. etc.

Back on track, you're probably scum.

I took the loss for you this week and you call me scum.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Voodoofly posted:

Look at these posts. He has two votes and spends more time creating straw man defended to his scummy posts than he does pushing somber, the person he tried to “real vote” right before this, mainly for somber not following up on his convictions.

Steak focused on steak above everyone else is scum steak. Town steak is stubborn and annoying and also fun honestly but isn’t so tied up in his own head preemptively painting a picture of his own game. On day 1. With little heat.

Leading in on steak while also deflecting from somber by shading steak's suspicion.

Voodoofly posted:

##vote Poop prefer poop to somb

Voodoofly posted:

I’m pretty sure all of us take pride in being annoying and unhelpful in these games from time to time.

This is a good post though lol.

Also your points on plastic aren't too bad either, even though I support their push on somber, which I feel like, I've pointed out pretty clearly on my own as to why I feel they're scum this game.

Voodoofly posted:

I’m up for not voting any of you but you probably won’t convince me to vote myself.

PA. maer. Taste (not a lurker vote I think it’s scummy as hell and taste is good enough to pull this as scum). Maybe IA, he pinged me on reread today.

But yeah I don’t really think you or somber are scum. Or Hal honestly.

What pinged you?

Voodoofly posted:

All he has done is try to vote out a player I think is town.

And he is going to lose the game for town if he stays in the game. I think it’s because he is scum but even if he is town you lose with him alive in LYLO

This isn't a good call out, imo.

But your insistence on somber not being scumdoes give me pause, because why would you so openly defend a fellow scum member. So either you're both scum, or neither of you are scum, which is something the late merk may have said. However, I still feel like the obvious vote for today should be somber.

##vote somber

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
There’s no way I’m voting somber.

Voodoofly posted:

PA is almost certainly my second vote if all of you are too cowardly to vote taste.

Maer might be in the running too though.

This taste post is just ridiculous. No scum would purposely allow themselves to be dunked when the opportunity to mislunch is right there for the taking.

t a s t e posted:

Would you admit that scum intentionally act in ways to throw town off the trail?

##vote taste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

This taste post is just ridiculous. No scum would purposely allow themselves to be dunked when the opportunity to mislunch is right there for the taking.

##vote taste

Did i miss where somehow both players were in immediate danger of being lynched?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Alternatively, does b minus live in a world where any votes whatsoever are akin to a car teetering on the edge of a cliff, and saying something like ##vote somber sets the car ablaze as well?

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay. I'm taking some time to put my thoughts in order, to hopefully be a bit clearer about what I see. Yes, I know I'm laser focused on one particular thing at this point, but I feel like there's no way in hell that Somber's town at this point.

Somber's had one very consistent position. Don't vote for Somber. Nothing else has really rung true in any of his posts and none of this strikes me as someone who's sincerely changed their opinion.

Day 1 it was all about Poopacy and Steak, and by day 2 he's dropped pushing the Poopacy case. It's not even like Somber's said he changed his mind. He has a post listing the Steak voters where he calls out Poopacy for not voting Steak quickly enough and refers to his VT claim "Don't love the disclaimer. Town don't claim with 'believe it or not' energy." That's it. The only time he even brings up Poopacy again is when he's on the defensive later in the day, and said post...

Somberbrero posted:

you put together a short list of perceived behaviors that you put a negative spin on, not trying to actually make any connections between those behaviors and alignment. feels uncharacteristically lazy of you. it is convenient that you don't bother making a real alignment call on me day one, thank you for noting it.

maybe it isn't 'scummy nonsense.' maybe it's you that you don't understand what's going on. try to have some perspective.

It's big WIFOM energy. This is really loving weird! Merk and B-Minus repeatedly bring up wishing they could dayvig to see what the hell was going on, while the first one to vote Poopacy stayed out of that, and later posts that he wants to see the flip but doesn't think anyone else is interested.. when there was a push earlier to go ahead and get that flip. I'd still at least understand it if he was working on a push of his own, but he really isn't. This is the big vote on Voodoo that Voodoo latched onto to say "how could we possibly be teammates"

Somberbrero posted:

call it gut ##vote voodoofly

yes i reference voodoo influencing my read on hal, but there's no reason scum can't be correct about that too.

i'm going to take 10 and then try to get my thoughts together.

...This is it. A one line gut read to hop onto a case that was going absolutely nowhere. Somber never bothers coming back to this vote or the reasoning and hammers Merk anyways. You might say "Well if he was scum why didn't he hammer it earlier?" Because it would have looked scummy as poo poo to hammer a case he's been avoiding commenting on the whole day, on a guy that he listed as "Likely town" that early. Hammering there shoots up a giant red flag saying "I'm scum. Vote me!" And now after all this he's still dancing around, drip feeding information, and claiming that he has a good idea of what G4G's not-taken option is.

I've already said my peace on Somber's absolute refusal to claim, and I do think it's suspect that Sandwolf in particular just let Somber off the hook that day for that little information.

B-minus has been basically attached to the hip with Somber, while Voodoo's gotten my eye for his early focus on taste today while not even looking into the merk votes on Day 2 and obviously not even caring if taste is scum or not. I'm going to go re-read to make sure I'm not Somber blind here, and put together my case in more detail.

Mafia Edit: And now B-minus has hopped onto the Taste train as well!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

IA: I think what pinged me is your lack of making me laugh. You are probably just busy but usually you have some good funny asides while also making cases. So basically gut.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Voodoo's argument is interesting when you consider that somber was also at -1 for several moments, why didn't scum swoop in and hammer him if he is town?

merk posted:

Votecount for Day 2

Somberbrero (6): t a s t e, the holy poopacy, PlasticAutomaton, Idle Amalgam, gay for gacha, merk
Hal Insandenza (2): merk, b-minus1, Somberbrero, merk
merk (1): Idle Amalgam, Maerlyn, Maerlyn, Idle Amalgam, Hal Insandenza
b-minus1 (1): Maerlyn
Referee (1): gay for gacha, merk, merk, gay for gacha, Sandwolf, merk, merk
Maerlyn (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
PlasticAutomaton (0): Voodoofly, Voodoofly
Idle Amalgam (0): merk, merk
the holy poopacy (0): b-minus1, merk, merk, b-minus1
Voodoofly (0): gay for gacha, gay for gacha

Not Voting (2): Referee, Voodoofly

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 15th, 2021 at 8:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 44 minutes.

Are you loving it?

The problem I have with this entire argument is why would a scum voodoo draw attention to himself right now by arguing this? Also it's already been said but you weren't in any danger of being voted out so somber wasn't risking anything by placing an empty vote on you, if somehow votes had started racing in it would have been alarming and distracting which could be another reason for the gambit.

the holy poopacy posted:

##unvote

rolling over the merits of somber choosing not to hammer merk and then opening up a vote on voodoo as a dark horse candidate

it feels very earnest to me, i have a hard time seeing the advantage of it as a ploy or stratagem

it could work as a straightforward bus, somber/voodoo scumteam was definitely on the table. but why not simply have voodoo join the victorious somber vote?

I would think you of all people would see this much differently, so this response is pretty telling.

the holy poopacy posted:

hrmm hrmm hrmm.

well, I still can't rule out scum gambit. but I'm willing to take this at face value for now.

##vote plasticautomaton

Where is this suspicion on plastic coming from?

I think either Plastic significantly stepped up his scum game or he's town so I won't be voting him unless something damning comes out and I won't vote taste either (I need to see more from him and he's actually participating in discussion). I think somber should just rip off the bandaid if he's got something to reveal regarding voodoo, I'm very curious to know what he thinks gacha's rejected ability was or how he would even know that information. He's already practically admitted he has a role so the delay just makes me think he's trying to come up with a believable lie because hemming and hawing about it doesn't really do him any favors or he's just lying about it period.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

the holy poopacy posted:

it would take a hell of a case for me to take merk over somber.

if somber is off limits, merk would be pretty high on my list, yes (it does not seem like there is any real interest in bminus). but I'd be more interested in why somber was off limits.

what was the great case that made you flip to merk?

the holy poopacy posted:

that turned around quickly

i'm curious about where this voodoo thing goes but I'm more curious about the flip that somber didn't want to see

##vote merk

How do you feel about binus and somber today then?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Maerlyn posted:

Voodoo's argument is interesting when you consider that somber was also at -1 for several moments, why didn't scum swoop in and hammer him if he is town?

The problem I have with this entire argument is why would a scum voodoo draw attention to himself right now by arguing this? Also it's already been said but you weren't in any danger of being voted out so somber wasn't risking anything by placing an empty vote on you, if somehow votes had started racing in it would have been alarming and distracting which could be another reason for the gambit.

I would think you of all people would see this much differently, so this response is pretty telling.

Where is this suspicion on plastic coming from?

I think either Plastic significantly stepped up his scum game or he's town so I won't be voting him unless something damning comes out and I won't vote taste either (I need to see more from him and he's actually participating in discussion). I think somber should just rip off the bandaid if he's got something to reveal regarding voodoo, I'm very curious to know what he thinks gacha's rejected ability was or how he would even know that information. He's already practically admitted he has a role so the delay just makes me think he's trying to come up with a believable lie because hemming and hawing about it doesn't really do him any favors or he's just lying about it period.

the available votes at that count you post are:
binus
myself
Hal
You
Referee
Voodoofly

so, maybe none of those players are scum. maybe all the scum were on me already. or maybe the scum didn't want to hammer a town flip -9 hours from deadline because it would look scummy. in fact i think this is a pretty good reason to suspect some combination of idle/taste/poop/plastic.

you don't see the value in withholding information in the interest of keeping scum in the dark? what advantage does a full role claim present to the town? i would have had plenty of time to think of a claim from when i chose not to yesterday as scum, so it seems silly to suggest that i'm stalling for time. knowing what i know, i don't think it makes any sense to fully claim, but i will give some more info. i'm mayor mccheese, i'm a modular role like gacha was.

Somberbrero posted:

i'm going to TRACK you down and make a suit out of you. you'd understand that sentence if you saw my ROLE(cop).

i don't think i should say which one of these i picked, but they both have a finite number of uses. when gacha chose watcher, they got a version with infinite charges it looks like. i imagine the only thing that would be tempting compared to a watcher power would be a finite cop power. it makes sense from a design perspective, watcher/cop vs tracker/rolecop. i didn't take an action n1 because i only have so many available to me and waiting gave me a better chance of finding good information.

i was super weirded out yesterday when sandwolf joked about me claiming rolecop. i think it should be clear why i thought this would not save me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wouldn’t you say it’s reasonable to suggest we’re at lylo tomorrow if we mislynch today? We gotta hit here, right?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Somberbrero posted:

So what was your result?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

b-minus1 posted:

##vote taste

It's not particularly helpful, I guess, but scum definitely do that. Voodoo even agreed despite using it as a reason for voting taste lol, but your vote here looks like an overreaction.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

Somberbrero posted:

i'm going to TRACK you down and make a suit out of you. you'd understand that sentence if you saw my ROLE(cop).

AS far as leaving a legitimate crumb behind goes, I believe it. However, I think both of the roles end up alignment neutral.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay. I'm taking some time to put my thoughts in order, to hopefully be a bit clearer about what I see. Yes, I know I'm laser focused on one particular thing at this point, but I feel like there's no way in hell that Somber's town at this point.

Somber's had one very consistent position. Don't vote for Somber. Nothing else has really rung true in any of his posts and none of this strikes me as someone who's sincerely changed their opinion.

Day 1 it was all about Poopacy and Steak, and by day 2 he's dropped pushing the Poopacy case. It's not even like Somber's said he changed his mind. He has a post listing the Steak voters where he calls out Poopacy for not voting Steak quickly enough and refers to his VT claim "Don't love the disclaimer. Town don't claim with 'believe it or not' energy." That's it. The only time he even brings up Poopacy again is when he's on the defensive later in the day, and said post...

yeah, you shouldn't vote for me? why would it benefit the town for me to die? i don't know anyone else's alignment, i only know my own.

you can say that you don't read my posts as true, but you can see my interactions with poopacy in this thread, you can see that no one responds to my casing, you can see where i doubt myself when it comes to poop because he has seemingly genuine reactions at times. i don't understand what would make this more genuine to you, it feels like you're half-reading the thread and just trying to point to an inconsistency without really understanding what the inconsistency is within the context of the game in order to score points and look better in the face of pressure.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

It's big WIFOM energy. This is really loving weird! Merk and B-Minus repeatedly bring up wishing they could dayvig to see what the hell was going on, while the first one to vote Poopacy stayed out of that, and later posts that he wants to see the flip but doesn't think anyone else is interested.. when there was a push earlier to go ahead and get that flip. I'd still at least understand it if he was working on a push of his own, but he really isn't. This is the big vote on Voodoo that Voodoo latched onto to say "how could we possibly be teammates"

is being "loving weird" scummy? what's the point of this observation? you can't tie it directly to alignment so you leave it out as something to vaguely gesture towards whenever someone asks what reads you're contributing? do townies not engage in WIFOM?

where are the several times merk and binus bring up wanting to use a dayvig in that scenario? i just reread those pages and i don't see it. please quote them if you would.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

...This is it. A one line gut read to hop onto a case that was going absolutely nowhere. Somber never bothers coming back to this vote or the reasoning and hammers Merk anyways. You might say "Well if he was scum why didn't he hammer it earlier?" Because it would have looked scummy as poo poo to hammer a case he's been avoiding commenting on the whole day, on a guy that he listed as "Likely town" that early. Hammering there shoots up a giant red flag saying "I'm scum. Vote me!" And now after all this he's still dancing around, drip feeding information, and claiming that he has a good idea of what G4G's not-taken option is.

I've already said my peace on Somber's absolute refusal to claim, and I do think it's suspect that Sandwolf in particular just let Somber off the hook that day for that little information.

B-minus has been basically attached to the hip with Somber, while Voodoo's gotten my eye for his early focus on taste today while not even looking into the merk votes on Day 2 and obviously not even caring if taste is scum or not. I'm going to go re-read to make sure I'm not Somber blind here, and put together my case in more detail.

Mafia Edit: And now B-minus has hopped onto the Taste train as well!

MERK moves away from the voodoofly vote! MERK! THE PERSON WHO DIED AND FLIPPED TOWN!! of course i don't follow up on it because there's obviously no point in context. instead i DO NIGHT ACTIONS at voodoo which is a LOGICAL FOLLOW THROUGH of my suspicions. after doing night actions i determine that voodoo is not scum.

your casing feels fake and maerlyn makes a good point.

##vote plasticautomaton

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
That’s a drat good breadcrumb

Idle Amalgam posted:

So what was your result?

Isn’t it obvious?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

b-minus1 posted:

That’s a drat good breadcrumb

Isn’t it obvious?

I mean, no. Not if he's a rolecop? Am I misunderstanding something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Maerlyn posted:

what was the great case that made you flip to merk?

How do you feel about binus and somber today then?

a combination of merk flailing from one target to another and somber having a possible claim, with an unusually earnest play

for the time being I'm inclined to believe somber's claim--somber can be revisited D4 if today doesn't go anywhere. if there are a bunch of role claims/flips then somber might be back on the block.

not sure how I feel about bminus. he's been consistently and strongly on somber's side since D1... which I am inherently suspicious of regardless of somber's alignment. apparently some people like to do that stuff as town though so :shrug: