Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

It's going to be weird when Kim ends up on the Heidern team tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
put angel in melty blood and put sion in kof problem solved

also strive patchnotes yay

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

SyntheticPolygon posted:

No this is the game they bring back the Sons of Kim. Kim team is them and Choi and Chang as a Carl Clover style character

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Heidern, Kim, and Lucky Glauber

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
The Jack-O intro guide is up, and yep, she sure is Jack-O alright.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

DLC Inc posted:

Angel was replaced, SNK chose big guns over big milkers in the wrestler team

Okay, but there's other teams and it's not like KoF hasn't put characters on other teams before?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Kukri got to be the villain of the other game and was also incredibly lovely in there so he's not coming back

No one cared about SNK Heroines and they're not using that game to decide roster additions. He's also one of the reasons Ash is even back, so idk why they'd do the poo poo they did with him in 14 and then drop him because they're idiots and decided he would act completely different from how he was in 14.

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Aug 26, 2021

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Captain Baal posted:

No one cared about SNK Heroines and they're not using that game to decide roster additions. He's also one of the reasons Ash is even back, so idk why they'd do the poo poo they did with him in 14 and then drop him because they're idiots and don't know how to make gag game villains funny.

No I called SNK and they told me he got deleted and they're banning all Kukri fans.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I can't believe this

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Kukri will be the 3rd member of the rival team.

E: Or on Team Ash I dunno.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
Kukri has been found dead in Osaka

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Known sex predator Kukri

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Kukri without a team on the character select cuz nobody wants to hang with him anymore

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I've seen speculation that the new girl with the braids might actually be Kukri.

Blaise330 posted:

The people on reddit posting that 39 chars at launch is a slap in the face to fans just makes me sigh slowly. Like I know they're borrowing alot of assets from kof14 so you expect more but come on... we really gonna pretend like 39 is a small launch now? How many people wanting a 70+ roster are even gonna learn more than like 5 chars.

The other thing to remember is that 14 only had 50 characters because SNK knew their first 3D game was going to look like poo poo and they thought they could compensate with a big roster at launch, but it didn't really work

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/kamoihito/status/1430818649636433924

outstanding!

night slime
May 14, 2014

Barnacle beni

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Ash looked fine in Maximum Impact, it's just 15 he's got this weird rear end face in.

I feel like the character models look much worse in closeups than in-game

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Xand_Man posted:

Known sex predator Kukri

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I've seen speculation that the new girl with the braids might actually be Kukri.

Assuming it's the same character, then that would mean SNK Heroines is canon and Kukri can alter people's bodies, including their own.

So yeah, it totally tracks that no one would want to hang out with Kukri after finding out what happened there

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i feel like people who hate snk heroines remember it more than people who liked it, or snk.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I don't know who the sleepy baby character is but I do know that their design is awful holy poo poo. Outfit looks like trash, hair looks like the world's worst wig, pillow is dumb. I hope they're top tier.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Kukri was fun as hell and I want him to be back, even if Heroines was weird.

Also man, all the art for Heroines looked better than the actual game, like most of the costumes actually looked neat or at least cuter in the artwork, then mostly crappy in-game and it's kind of a shame.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Bring back Sylvie, she was cool in 14

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
K/Kula/Sylvie, calling it now

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Glagha posted:

I don't know who the sleepy baby character is but I do know that their design is awful holy poo poo. Outfit looks like trash, hair looks like the world's worst wig, pillow is dumb.

Wtf.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Guy that sleeps all the time is supposed to have bad hair

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

check this out.

he can focus chi better than anybody. he can fight with over 3x the strength of anybody else. AND He can kick a lot.

night slime
May 14, 2014

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

K/Kula/Sylvie, calling it now

In the trailer there's a snippet where the K' team theme is called KD-009q, so that scans with Sylvie. That weird rear end haunted stage seems like her as well.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

i feel like people who hate snk heroines remember it more than people who liked it, or snk.

It was okay to play I just didn't like Kukri in it at all. Like hated him a lot, which is what the in game characters feel but it was less "Oh this guy sucks I want ot beat him up" and more "If they deleted this character from reality IRL I wouldn't miss a thing"

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

b_d posted:

check this out.

he can focus chi better than anybody. he can fight with over 3x the strength of anybody else. AND He can kick a lot.

also he's real good at sleeping

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

I'd never save you in a million years

Dias posted:

also he's real good at sleeping

Frankly, of all the super powers I’ve ever seen a fighting game character wield, this might be the one I’m most jealous of.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

brainSnakes posted:

Frankly, of all the super powers Ive ever seen a fighting game character wield, this might be the one Im most jealous of.

ngl I also wish that was my superpower

FrostyPox
Feb 8, 2012

Wait did they show Maxima? I usually play Sylvie/Kukri/Maxima and if I am 0 for 3 I will be very cross, as the UK people say

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
https://twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/1431394836091916290
I don't play a lot of versus games so I'm not sure how prevalent this actually is. But I enjoy how Skullgirls makes tag in's are sometimes more than just a body flying onto the screen

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

FrostyPox posted:

Wait did they show Maxima? I usually play Sylvie/Kukri/Maxima and if I am 0 for 3 I will be very cross, as the UK people say

They haven't but K' team hasn't been revealed yet either.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/Kaiserhawk/status/1431646891889106944

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

https://youtu.be/9B282GYZqCg

I'm NOT feeling this new Nero.
Where the gently caress is the zoo?!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

AOKO AND HIME ARE HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Smoking Crow posted:

AOKO AND HIME ARE HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

For clarity that's the opening to the Tsukihime remake, not Melty.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont understand why they linked it in this thread tbh

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

I don't watch anime and spent 3% of my last ten opening that video expecting a character trailer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Elephunk posted:

I don't watch anime and spent 3% of my last ten opening that video expecting a character trailer

how dare you tsukihime, the princess of the tsuki isn't anime, it's a VISUAL NOVEL