Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PIZZA.BAT)

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
casual doesn't know about ^R

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sapozhnik posted:

dont start

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Sapozhnik posted:

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

definitely been tootin

1 for 4

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/725414171327594606/885611800404578366/making_holy_shit_piss.mp4

made this earlier today but forgot to post it here

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Matrix: hydration

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

blessed

for those that haven't seen the original because it's absolutely in my bookmarks

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_quogrxQLTd1z01per.mp4

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

KoRMaK posted:

Matrix: hydration

the matrix: micturitions

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Chris Knight posted:

talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight
https://i.imgur.com/02QdRDh.mp4

I am the Volvo 144 seen breifly in the background

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

psiox posted:

the matrix: micturitions

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo what's the context here. Mario's like the least metal character possible.

Oh wow, a Chow Yun-Fat movie I haven't seen, that's something for tonight!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

mobby_6kl posted:

Holy poo poo what's the context here. Mario's like the least metal character possible.

*ahem*

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
so click on the Watch On YouTube link?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

mystes
May 31, 2006

Needs "poo poo post" but otherwise correct.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

counterpoint: poo poo life syndrome

SenatorIvy
Mar 1, 2003

Bush lied, Kentucky Fried.

Lake of Methane posted:

There is a button for killjoys and other people who shouldn't be there to turn it off.

https://twitter.com/DTWeetin/status/1176159385850171392

Why wouldn't someone for whom random lights of particular brightness/temp/whatever qualities causes a debilitating headache carry around with them some sort of protective sunglasses so if they run into a scenario where that might occur they can attempt to stave it off instead of bitching that the lights should be removed?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

What's supposed to be happenihere? This is about as clear as a death metal band logo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

What's supposed to be happenihere? This is about as clear as a death metal band logo
this is a real half a press, as trollings go

mystes
May 31, 2006

SenatorIvy posted:

Why wouldn't someone for whom random lights of particular brightness/temp/whatever qualities causes a debilitating headache carry around with them some sort of protective sunglasses so if they run into a scenario where that might occur they can attempt to stave it off instead of bitching that the lights should be removed?
I feel like if you applied this argument to other things it might be clearly not a great argument.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chris Knight posted:

so click on the Watch On YouTube link?

i reserve the right to cry like a baby about minor problems and then also not do anything about it

https://giant.gfycat.com/ContentNimbleIndusriverdolphin.mp4
https://twitter.com/rodtronics/status/1436322166929297413?s=20

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQV-N3PHvM&t=89s

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

what is it?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

a ring laser gyroscope

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

vectrex looks so great for how simple it is

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
clearly I'm the gas discharge region

SenatorIvy
Mar 1, 2003

Bush lied, Kentucky Fried.

mystes posted:

I feel like if you applied this argument to other things it might be clearly not a great argument.

Well I guess the hunt continues for Ur-Addressor: The Godly Argument Which Solves All. There's a balance to be struck on this stuff, and unfortunately for the stricken the short term solution is often "you're gonna have to carry this."

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

infernal machines posted:

vectrex looks so great for how simple it is

it was in production for only 2 years, 1982-1984, and it's now selling for ~$500 on ebay

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

mystes
May 31, 2006

SenatorIvy posted:

Well I guess the hunt continues for Ur-Addressor: The Godly Argument Which Solves All. There's a balance to be struck on this stuff, and unfortunately for the stricken the short term solution is often "you're gonna have to carry this."
What I'm trying to say is that maybe the onus shouldn't be on disabled people to have to work around stuff.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

mystes posted:

What I'm trying to say is that maybe the onus shouldn't be on disabled people to have to work around stuff.

what, you mean they shouldn't have to wear welders goggles in hopes of staving off a seizure midway through rainbow road when their flight got moved from b gate to c gate?

it loving sucked trying to flinch away fast enough watching tv before shows added photo sensitivity warnings

Agile Vector fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Sep 10, 2021

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
worst mario kart track

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

worst mario kart track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

infernal machines posted:

a ring laser gyroscope

Neat! Thanks.