Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

He doesn't turn the ball over he just doesn't know how to count the downs or read the clock

Either way, he is just there to be a player coach he's never seeing the field unless all hope is lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

There can't be that many backup QBs with positive TD/INT ratios, can there?

Edit: Okay I have to look this up now.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Quiet Feet posted:

There can't be that many backup QBs with positive TD/INT ratios, can there?

Edit: Okay I have to look this up now.

Dunno about nowadays, but going back a decade+ perhaps Charlie Batch?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I think we should stop the season after one week and give the super bowl trophy to the team with the top DVOA.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
does anyone in Nickelodeon’s target demo even know what the NVP is or is it just backdoor marketing to the kind of millennials who see Marvel movies at midnight

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Colt McCoy 30/28
Josh Rosen 12/19
Trubs 64/37

PJ Walker 1/5
&e 218/127 (lets not kid ourselves)
Big Dick Nick 81/43

Brandon Allen 8/6
Case Keenum 75/47
Nick Mullens 25/22

Drew Lock 23/18
Jeff Driskel 13/8
CJ Beathard 18/13

Chad Henne 60/63
Chase Daniel 8/7
Marcus Mariota 77/45

Nathan Peterman 3/12
Jacoby Brisset 31/13
Sean Mannion 0/3

Brian Hoyer 52/35
Jarrett Stidham 2/4
Mike Glennon 43/25

Joe Flacco 224/144
Gardner Minshew 37/11
Mason Rudolph 15/10

Geno Smith 29/36
Jake Luton 2/6
Blaine Gabbert 50/47 (who there motherfucker!)

Matt Barkley 11/22
Kyle Allen 23/17
Taylor Heinecke 3/3

This isn't meant to be exhaustive. This was thrown together haphazardly and I mostly chose to go with only immediate backups, but some 3rd stringers made it in if they'd seen a lot of playing time. I have to admit this is way better than I'd expected. Most rookie QBs and those with little to no playing time I didn't bother with.

Not including Deshaun Watson because while he's not starting, it's because his situation is all hosed up since he's a rapist.

Taysom Hill is some dumb TE/FB bullshit hybrid so he is not included.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
who the hell is Sean Mannion

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I am officially declaring the Lost Season. Kawalimus was right.
https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/1438516223071830016

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

He's a piece of poo poo but he could be the best linebacker in the league so who is to say if it's ethical or not to sign him.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

see this is why I wasn't fully on board with trading away Orlando Brown

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

who the hell is Sean Mannion

The best QB from the 2015 draft

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

poo poo, what? I thought for sure he was like a 2nd-year guy.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

DariusLikewise posted:

This is Trevor Siemian erasure

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

AndrewP posted:

see this is why I wasn't fully on board with trading away Orlando Brown

Not sure the Ravens were either. If a guy is going to hold out unless he's traded you don't have great options.

This turns a longshot Sunday night into a literal impossibility. I'm not sure what team the Ravens could beat with that offensive line.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

sharknado slashfic posted:

This is beyond a normal Lost Season. This is turning out to be a Catastrophic Lost Season where the effects linger into future seasons.

We had to trade Brown. I won't blame us for that. And if week 1 is any indication Oweh will be ok after all.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

This is beyond a normal Lost Season. This is turning out to be a Catastrophic Lost Season where the effects linger into future seasons.

We had to trade Brown. I won't blame us for that. And if week 1 is any indication Oweh will be ok after all.

Would you accept a Lost Season in exchange for that Alabama tackle who's the size of a semi

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Not sure the Ravens were either. If a guy is going to hold out unless he's traded you don't have great options.

This turns a longshot Sunday night into a literal impossibility. I'm not sure what team the Ravens could beat with that offensive line.

Well, they came extremely close to beating the Raiders on the road with some of the worst tackle play you'll see these days, so I'm not writing the entire season off yet.

Also I don't think Brown was going to hold out because he basically couldn't - I can't remember the specifics but I'm pretty sure they could have held him for another year if he didn't play. And he had every incentive to play well in a contract year.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Chucktesla posted:

Would you accept a Lost Season in exchange for that Alabama tackle who's the size of a semi

A regular lost season yes.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ravens are a well run team with good talent. Even without Stanley, I'm sure they can handle their next opponent.

:Checks schedule:

Oh...oh no.

Hamhandler posted:

He's a piece of poo poo but he could be the best linebacker in the league so who is to say if it's ethical or not to sign him.

Apparently the Jets worked him out last week?? He must be making the rounds.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

A regular lost season yes.

Two lost seasons got my team Joey Bosa and Justin Herbert, it's not the worst thing in the world

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Is a catastrophic lost season where you lose 10 games?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So that's starting LT, RT and center, swing tackle, backup guard

https://twitter.com/ByNateUlrich/status/1438236587607855108

I'm just going to be over here having a fresh meltdown

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

Is a catastrophic lost season where you lose 10 games?

Catastrophic is where the bad stuff of this season persists into future seasons. Like say the line injuries causes Lamar to get hurt which is likely to happen this year. And that could affect his career. And Stanley maybe has a career ending injury now. And if guys like Bateman and Hollywood just can never stay healthy. Or Dobbins' injury long term.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah I can at least somewhat enjoy a "lost season" if Lamar stays healthy and they have a bunch of exciting games. The one where Lamar tries to do too much and suffers a bad injury is the nightmare.

And I'm going to this game on Sunday night, hope I don't get to witness it happen live!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I really should know this by now but I can't tell if Kawalimus' "lost season" bit is a gimmick or if he truly feels that way

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I really should know this by now but I can't tell if Kawalimus' "lost season" bit is a gimmick or if he truly feels that way

I view him as TFF's Andy Kaufman. I stopped trying to figure out where the real Kawalimus begins and ends and I just enjoy the art now.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Like three different Ravens fans are saying this. With the injuries we are amassing you pretty much can't expect a good year right now.

Im gonna hire someone to whack lamar in the knee like tonya harding did to nancy kerrigan. Except lamar wont know im doing it to save him. THAT is a joke btw :D

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kawalimus posted:

Like three different Ravens fans are saying this. With the injuries we are amassing you pretty much can't expect a good year right now.
True but you were also doing this the year they won their most recent Super Bowl (which admittedly came out of nowhere)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Nick Jr. Face posted:

True but you were also doing this the year they won their most recent Super Bowl (which admittedly came out of nowhere)

I mean...we weren't really great that year. Even though we started 9-2. By the last games that year we'd fallen back to earth and no one really could have predicted that postseason. It was Baltimore's inferiority complex toward DC that won us that SB

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Nick Jr. Face posted:

They were in the AFC Championship game the previous year.

The worst part of the Ravens atrocious line play is all the caste football rear end Lamar opinions we're going to see Monday morning. Even on this very forum.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

I view him as TFF's Andy Kaufman. I stopped trying to figure out where the real Kawalimus begins and ends and I just enjoy the art now.

The birding is real, everything else is a gimmick to keep people talking about Kawalimus. It's like that bit where Homer wants all the other characters to wonder where Poochy is when he's not around.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm less worried about this year and more worried about long term effects to a bunch of guys who were going to be core players going forward.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

I mean...we weren't really great that year. Even though we started 9-2.

Ehud posted:

Gonna have to agree

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Chucktesla posted:

Two lost seasons got my team Joey Bosa and Justin Herbert, it's not the worst thing in the world

Herbert was Philip's last gift to us :)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

really queer Christmas posted:

Gonna have to agree

People said the Steelers werent good last year and they started 11-0! And guess what, they were right!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

The birding is real, everything else is a gimmick to keep people talking about Kawalimus. It's like that bit where Homer wants all the other characters to wonder where Poochy is when he's not around.

What ever man.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

indigi posted:

does anyone in Nickelodeon’s target demo even know what the NVP is or is it just backdoor marketing to the kind of millennials who see Marvel movies at midnight

what the gently caress are you talking about

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

This felt like the longest offseason ever so I'm really not ready to write this season off yet. The Ravens will probably get owned Sunday and then have a string of games they should be competitive in. Hopefully Bateman returns soon.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So that's starting LT, RT and center, swing tackle, backup guard

https://twitter.com/ByNateUlrich/status/1438236587607855108

I'm just going to be over here having a fresh meltdown

It’ll be fine.

*flames spew all around*

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Gatts posted:

It’ll be fine.

*flames spew all around*

We rested guys pretty heavily last year. I'm not too worried yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Kids do in fact still watch Nickelodeon shows. Not sure they’re watching live telecasts of NFL games on the channel but hey might as well try.