Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Whenever someone is in the moral clear and thanks reddit for all the amazing support, it makes me dislike them. Probably because they use reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

So what? She was never gonna get anything out of the confrontation; she knew full well what he did and why. If he genuinely has no idea what he did and doesn't plan on examining himself, that's not her responsibility.

So if I was ever caught in that kind of situation, I wouldn't be satisfied if I didn't rub the stupid fucker's face in his mess before I left. Different strokes for different folks.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Yeah ok that's fair.

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

MagusofStars posted:

I just can't get past this edit, like he was fully expecting "working long days" would make everybody agree that it's logical to piss into bottles for years on end and jack it into dress shirts.

Also, if we're talking favorite stories, my wife and I still laugh about this one:

AITA for asking wife to abort 1 twin?

I read this legend out loud to my husband and I swear by the end he was clutching his head screaming AAAAAAAAAAA

loving love this one

Dazerbeams posted:

I hate that she never had a final confrontation with her rear end in a top hat ex fiancé. I could never put it past someone that they might be dumb enough to not realize what they did wrong. People seem to be willfully oblivious when it comes to their own faults.

I’ve had a final confrontation for the emotionally abusive douchebag who wouldn’t come visit me while I had the flu (despite me asking every day) and then tried to tell ME it was MY fault I didn’t come see *him* for three weeks while I was bedridden. Nasty texts and all. Had to get him to call me just so I could say if he ever contacted me again my friends would come to his house and break his legs. It worked, but it was draining.

I’ve also had the one where I just stopped talking to them, and it was better that way, cause he was a jerk of a person despite being a decent friend and didn’t deserve a resolution. He wasn’t worth the mental energy.

Proud of that lady for sticking to her guns. The ice cream was great.

(Edited out bad word, my bad)

ChickenDoodle fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Sep 20, 2021

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah that final confrontation is absolutely never going to be satisfying, it's just going to be another draining horror.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

This bit in particular is what makes raises all my alarm bells:

She had a poo poo day at work and therefore you're going to have an argument about something unrelated? Like this could be a number of unhealthy dynamics at play, but I'm gonna guess by how much of a dumbass the OP is, the wife just wanted to vent and either he thinks listening to someone else's problems is an argument or he's such a terrible listener that it's automatically gonna turn into one.

I took it as he was trying to make her laugh, and played it a little too dry.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

pentyne posted:

I mean, "don't be alone with a female student behind a closed door" is like what they'll tell a male instructor at every level of teaching including university and complimenting a teen girl's hair and giving high fives is, uh questionable, so I don't really understand why you think this story is solely about some insane crusader mom when it's a big chunk of wildly bad judgement on your part.

This is a really bad take, just all of it.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

Cleaely someone bought mike pence a forum account.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

GORDON posted:

I took it as he was trying to make her laugh, and played it a little too dry.

I would have picked the coupon more carefully, like if she's pissed off a silly "together" one or one for her might have been even cute. If she's pissed off and you whip out a "lol suck my dick" card it's... well, that's a smaller target to hit.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA: For kicking my husband's sister out for leaving a fake pregnancy test in my bedroom?

quote:

My (33) husband Adam (36) came back from his month long trip days ago. My inlaws live states away and my SIL (20) was staying with me since she got kicked out of her dorm. Adam and I got back from the airport at 7pm and my family came to visit. Adam went inside the bedroom and started unpacking while I was in the kitchen with my mother. I suddenly heard Adam shouting my name. He told me to come upstairs asap. He sounded very angry

I went to meet him in the bedroom and I saw him holding a positive pregnancy test in his hand. I was dumbfounded. He began questioning me saying he found it inside my sock drawer. He asked "you gon' explain to me wtf this was doing there?" I was speechless from my shock as I understood what this might've looked like to him I said I had no idea, it wasn't mine and I never seen it before. he kept telling me to explain how it got there if I never seen it and it wasn't mine. My family heard the commotion and tried to intervene but Adam locked the door. I freaked out because I literally had no idea what was going on. Adam said he just wanted me to be honest.

I said he had the right to be mad but I knew nothing about it and had no explanation. He said mad doesn't even begin to cover it then suddenly started putting everything back in his bags saying he was going to stay with a friend til I call him up with an explanation. He unlocked the door and found my family waiting. His sister showed up asking what was going on then started laughing asking "so was it really positive or not" I was stunned as she proceeded to say she planted the pregnancy test in the drawer as a prank and that everyone should calm down. She was like " bruh chill have you ever heard of fake pregnancy tests?, they're pretty telling" I was livid I screamed at her asking how she thought this was funny and that it was okay to humiliate me infront of my family. She tried to justify it saying it was her boyfriend's (who has ASPD by the way) idea to bring "laughter" to the atmesphere but I told her she was no longer welcome at my home after what she did. Adam took a seat to calm down watching us argue as my mom got involved asking me take it easy.

I insisted that my sister in law pack and leave right then and she started crying and apologizing saying she had nowhere to go begging Adam to do something but he didn't. I called her an Uber and had her leave. MIL heard and started calling me shaming me for kicking her daughter out like that. I told her what her daughter did and she still said my reaction was over the top as her daughter is being naive and is a kid acting recklessly. She said we're her family and I should consider taking her back but I said I won't.

EDIT \ I too was confused by Adam's reaction and have a feeling he was in on the prank too (based on how serious he was being). Mom thought the same thing and I wouldn't be surprised since A. He remained quiet when I argued with his sister and B. He always does pranks with her and sees nothing wrong with her behavior. He actually thinks she's funny. I don't know if I'll ever be sure about him taking part in her prank.

EDIT \ Adam and I struggle with infertility on his side because of his health issues so that added to my anger since it seemed like his sister was being cruel and insensitive.

girl, run

ScienceSeagull
May 17, 2021

Figure 1 Smart birds.
What was that post where someone was complaining about a gross family member but it was written in a bizarre old-timey style? It featured things along the lines of "My dear reader, her odor is like a whale carcass" and "she squanders her time writing tales of fictitious men kissing."

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

Well, not being alone with only a single student with the door closed is something they teach at every level of teaching. However, there were two students and he was recording at the time so it doesn’t apply here.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

The Maroon Hawk posted:

If the tub of vanilla ice cream didn’t tip him off that she found his emails he’s too dumb to deserve a final confrontation/closure

This is my take on it as well. It's all the 'final confrontation' that dweeb deserves.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Like that dude remembers a drat thing he says in those emails to his ex after the cum shivers pass

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!

therobit posted:

A contestant for the Dumbest Man in the World award.

Or maybe she shouldn't make promises she doesn't intend to keep?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
AITA for restricting my husbands access to our bank account?

quote:

My husband and I are in are late 20s (27 and 28). We’ve been together for 5 years, and married for 2. A couple months ago he began playing a phone game called marvel contest of champions. And in under a month he managed to spend almost 60k dollars.

58k isnt a small amount to us. Last year our combined income was 219k (67k for me and 152k for him). Although he should be making more soon.

After seeing our bank statement, I sat him down and said that this type of thing can’t happen. And that for the sake of our financial future we’d have to really watch his spending. And it would need to be controlled for the foreseeable future.

Well he made a Reddit post, and someone said I could get more replies here. Since he tried to use 1 saying I should cut him some slack as an, I told you so.

And after showing him the replies that contrasted the 1 he showed me. he basically said I was an A hole.

ETA: I did contact Apple, and got some of it refunded.

So am I the A hole for cutting him off?

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

The confrontation wouldn't be for him but for her. I'd want to blast my truth to him and to his family so there wasn't any question as to why things fell apart so completely. This wasn't a build up of abuse where the discovery of the email was the final straw as OP admitted to being blindsided. Does that make a difference? But again, this is a personal feeling and her choice on how to handle her exit worked out for her which is all that really matters.

Straight(?) (20F) with a big gay crush on my roommate (19F)

quote:

TLDR: I’ve been questioning my sexuality due to sexual feelings for my roommate/friend. She likes girls and casually sleeps with a lot of her friends, but I feel like it’s a bad idea for me to act on these feelings when we live together. Do I do anything about them or leave them be?

My roommate and I are on the same uni course, and we first met about a year ago. Initially I wasn’t sure what I thought of her, but we hung out a few times. I didn’t really know her until we hung out again in April, and from there we clicked super fast. She was the only person I’d met so far who I felt was truly a friend. Since we hadn’t made housing plans yet, and we got along so well, we decided to live together this year. Realistically, this was only after about a month or two of being friends but it seemed like a solid plan.

Since we’ve moved in together, it’s gone so well. We have really similar philosophies of living I think. We’re always enjoying puzzles and crafts together while we watch movies or listen to music, and we both smoke a lot of weed. I have so much fun every moment I’m with her, and I feel like I haven’t clicked with a friend like this in a long time.

I’ve considered myself straight since I was 16. I’ve been in and out of long term relationships with guys. I briefly dated a girl before then but it went badly and I figured it wasn’t for me. However, that changed while my friend and I were apart over the summer. One night, I was really high and super horny, and ended up fantasising about her all night and even the next morning. I brushed it off as me just being dumb and horny, but it did make me rethink my feelings towards girls.

When we moved in together it became pretty clear to me that I am super physically attracted to her. Every time we’re high I just want to move over and touch her. I have sex dreams about her. Even during everyday life I’ve started thinking about having sex with her. I find myself saying dumb poo poo to her when she complains about her body - “I love your calves!” - cause I really do think she’s SO sexy. I also find myself hoping she finds me hot too, trying to always look a bit sexy when I’m chilling with her.

I don’t think it’s any real romantic attraction, cause I don’t get jealous when she has sex with anyone else. I don’t want a relationship with her, I just want to bang her!!! Otherwise I’m happy just being friends.

She’s bi, and she has casual sex with a lot of her friends. If we didn’t live together, I’d be so keen to try something on her. But we do, and I don’t wanna complicate things when we’ve still got a year ahead of us. If she’s casual about sex, is it worth me making a move some time? Or should I leave it be?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Wholesome lesbian stories are always a good relationshits palette cleaner

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

How come no one says 'palate' anymore?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dazerbeams posted:

Straight(?) (20F) with a big gay crush on my roommate (19F)

Definitely go for it but make sure you have another place to live lined up for when things implode like they surely will.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

IDK, they might not implode if both of them are fine with it being just casual.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

title / swerve

AITA for sending the police to my daughter's place?

quote:

I'm a mother of 2 (13m & 22f) my daughter has lives in a rental apartment with her boyfriend. personally, I'm not too fond fine him due to behavioral issues, He's the kind of guy who speaks insensitively especially about my disabled husband. He has nothing against him but he keeps making backhanded comments about him constantly...and for that I limit his visits to my house since I have a younger son and it's not acceptable to speak about his dad this way. Only my older daughter visits for the time being but she complains about me being too harsh on her boyfriend.

One day she brought up my husband's pickup truck that's been sitting in the garage since my husband got injured/disabled and asked if I was willing to give it to her and her boyfriend to fix and use. I declined since the owner is pretty much alive and well and he gets the final say on what to do with it. My husband loves this truck and holds it dear to his heart so I see it as precious object. My daughter kept bringing it up saying her dad can't drive anymore so I should let her and boyfriend have it, I sternly told her to stop talking about it.

Thursday, I was out shopping when my son called saying his sister's boyfriend came over and towed the truck and left with it. I was furious I called my daughter but she didn't answer I sent voicemail saying I'd call the police if they didn't return the truck but nothing. I waited for few hours then called the police and had them sent to my daughter's place to retrieve the truck, her boyfriend was arrested in the process. My daughter called crying saying I should tell the police to let him go as she gave him the key to our house to take the truck but I denied giving permission to take it. She came begging me to go to the police station and get her boyfriend out but I refused and said I won't drop it after he broke in and stole the truck and her excuse didn't hold up since she wasn't a resident of the house to give him permission to enter let alone take the truck. Her boyfriend's mom threatened me saying her nephew is a cop and will get him out no problem but I ignored her. My daughter kept yelling at my husband when he was in bed telling me to say something that's when I told her to leave. My family got involved saying I should let her boyfriend get out or I'll lose my daughter and get her to hate me but I refused otherwise he'd do it again.

I'm not sure if I'm morally doing the right thing since that's my daughters boyfriend and she cares about him.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Honestly the hardest part of any long term relationship is just being able to cohabitate with your partner if the sex is good.............

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

PetraCore posted:

IDK, they might not implode if both of them are fine with it being just casual.

Maybe but they are 19 and 20.

It’s gonna implode.

Having a good exit strategy would be good.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

I support the future polyamorous bisexuals of america and their many stoned crafting projects.

deety
Aug 2, 2004

zombies + sharks = fun

Cowslips Warren posted:

AITA for restricting my husbands access to our bank account?

The husband's side:

My(27M) wife(28F) won’t let me spend any of our money

quote:

My wife and I share a bank account, but since she’s an accountant, and better at all that stuff I let her handle it.

I have had some problems with spending in the past. So as a stipulation of us “sharing” an account. I don’t have a card for it. I’m sure I could probably get one, but I am a compulsive spender.

I spent tens of thousands on marvel contest of champions. So she, “took away my privileges”. It was for the best, and I still think it is. My only issue is that I now have to ask her for money, and share receipts for every purchase. She also asks for change.

And to avoid to much conflict I just go along with it. Ive have some problems with anger/violence in the past. And I don’t really wanna go down for domestic violence.

I am sort of tired of answering to her. It’s not so much the asking her for money. It’s just the way she says, “allowance” with a smirk. And then expects receipts and exact change.

Edit: the exact amount was 58k and something over the course of a couple weeks.

TL;DR! Me and my wife decided it was best if I was cut off from the account. Since I spent like 50k on a phone game. But im tired of asking her for money for everything. What do I do?

What a loving charmer. This rear end in a top hat spent most of his wife's annual salary on bullshit just a couple of months ago, but he's sick of being supervised so he's got to bring up that spoiler. And the way he mentions it makes it sound like he's less repulsed by the thought of it than by the potential consequences.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

deety posted:

I spent tens of thousands on marvel contest of champions.

...how the

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Mx. posted:

title / swerve

AITA for sending the police to my daughter's place?

Boyfriend is going to learn that Grand Theft Auto isn't just a video game series.

Funktastic
Jul 23, 2013

AITA for not trying a bite of my MIL's food even though its considered rude where they're from?

quote:

My husband and I went to a dinner party planned by his mother, presumably just as a little get together. This wasn't the first time I had met them, as we have been married for about a year but this was the first dinner party I've attended. My husband is Asian/White, I am African American if that matters. When we get there, everything is going well up until his mother and father announce its dinner time. We help set up the plates, and once everyone sits down my MIL announces she cooked a new dish that she's excited for us to try. My husband's family all sit down to eat, including me.

We're about 15-20 minutes into the dinner when my MIL taps my shoulder, asking why I haven't made myself a plate yet. I explained to her that I was actually not in the mood to eat but everything looked delicious. She's goes quiet for a second before going on a rant about how she didnt take so long to prepare, grocery shop, cook, and set the meals just for me to not eat any of it.

I looked awkwardly to my husband and he just shrugged, clearly fearful of his mom. One of his cousins chimed into to say that the least I could do is take a small bite, wouldn't hurt. I shook my head, saying my stomach hurt and I would not be forcing myself to eat anything for the sake of anyone's feelings and that I don't just eat anyone's cooking.

MIL accused me of accusing her of being unclean, to which I said she was taking my words out of context. She then spat some stuff about how I'm not a good wife to my husband since I absolutely refused to eat Asian cooking, and I'm too "american" anyways. I didn't say much back. Dinner was pretty awkward after that, and my husband told me that I should have just tried a bite. I told him I hadn't meant to be rude, I was taught by my own mother not to just eat anyone's cooking, and I refused to be forced to eat something I didn't want to eat.

AITA?

Edit: Some of you are asking why my mother raised me to not eat just anyone's cooking. Here's the explanation. When I was younger, my mother ate food that some of my fathers family prepared, and so did I. Stuff was coming out of both ends for the both of us. She never did it again.

Scaevolus
Apr 16, 2007

I (29F) wouldn’t let my husband (30M) inspect my naked body after he got back from a trip and now he’s acting distant.

quote:

My husband travels a lot for business but whenever he comes back, he does this thing where he sort of inspects my naked body. I always thought it was just something he did to build up to sex but once I had a long scratch on my back and he got really weird about it and that’s when I realised he was actually inspecting me and it wasn’t just foreplay.

It started to bother me, so I decided to see if it was just foreplay to him or if he really felt the need to inspect every inch of my body. He got home a few days ago from a trip. Like usual, he immediately tells me to take my clothes off but this time I told him no and he said he wanted to look at me. I told him I wasn’t feeling good, and I didn’t want to have sex, he responded that we didn’t need to have sex, he just wanted to look at me. I got upset at him at this point and I told him I didn’t want him to look but it came across more aggressive than I meant it.

Ever since, he has been acting cold and distant. In the entire 7 years we have been together, he has never, not once turned sex down when I initiate but he did yesterday. I tried talking about it but he shut me down completely. He’s never acted like this before. I’ve said no to sex many times and he’s never been upset about it. We’ve never had any other issues and he has always been a wonderful, loving husband so I don’t know how to handle this. How do I fix this?

TL;DR – I suspected my husband was inspecting my naked body after he got home from business trips so I tested it by refusing to take off my clothes when he asked and now he’s being cold and distant.
My [30/f] sister [27/f] wants me to act as a surrogate because she doesn't want to "lose out" on her career. Now my parents are livid with me for being so "selfish".

quote:

Me and my sister have never been extremely close. She has always been the successful one when it came to school, career, etc. She easily makes well over 10x my salary, goes on fancy trips and other things that I could never afford to do. She is unbearably competitive about everything to the point, that i just stopped really interacting with her outside of family gatherings.

On top of that my situation with my parents was heavily strained, for most of my late teens/early 20s. I was gay, and my parents had trouble with that. However over the last 5 years i put a lot of effort into rebuilding this relationship because it means a lot to me, and i wanted my daughter to have grandparents. We grew a lot closer during COVID as i regularly helped them.

Over 2 years ago, i gave birth to my beautiful daughter through IVF. Pregnancy hit me hard and frankly it is something I never ever want to do again in my life. We are content with having an only child.

At Christmas last year, my sister made a proposition asking me to act a surrogate for her because pregnancy would massively hurt her career. She also does not want to adopt because she wants a child of her own, in fact she wants multiple children.

I politely refused for a number of reasons, mostly because well. I don't want to go through pregnancy again. I thought that was the end of it.

In July she flew our entire family out for a week at her fancy new cottage. Realistically the entire trip was her trying to guilt me into acting as a surrogate. When we refused, it led to a massive heated argument, and she said we needed to leave. My parents were on my side when we talked about it after at that time.

In August she tried to make amends, then she offered to now pay me to act a surrogate. At this point i told her off hard, and said i wanted nothing to do with her.

This weekend, i saw my parents and honestly i feel betrayed. When we were having dinner my mother tried to bring it up again, i very plainly explained it is my body, and i don't care how much money she offers me but i am not doing it. My mother made some pretty lovely comments about how i am depriving her of more grandkids, and how i am being selfish.

We left, my partner has my back. But i am at the point now where i feel the only way moving forward is to just cut my entire family out of my life. My partners family is non-existent as she was pretty much disowned by them when we became engaged.

Is there any sort of hope? Or should i just cut my losses. I am not acting a surrogate.

Update: Thank you all for your advice/caring and wisdom. I am going to try to talk to my parents once more when i calm down, and if they double down on this then i am going to go NC with them. My rule is if they push it or suggest it anyway again then that is it. As for my sister i am already NC, so i will keep it that way. I need to go to work now, but i will read any messages later tonight after work. Thank you all for your suggestions/support it means a lot to me.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Funktastic posted:

AITA for not trying a bite of my MIL's food even though its considered rude where they're from?

One bout of food poisoning and they’re not willing to eat anything someone else cooks decades later? :psyduck:

Like that’s something that could seriously benefit from therapy.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Funktastic posted:

It comes off as hostile as hell, if you are offered something and don't have a deathly allergy to it, take a courtesy bite and say something vague and pleasant. Unless you are so food poisoned that nothing stays down

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

coronatae posted:

It comes off as hostile as hell, if you are offered something and don't have a deathly allergy to it, take a courtesy bite and say something vague and pleasant. Unless you are so food poisoned that nothing stays down

I'd normally eat anything served to me without hesitation, but if I hadn't had any yet, and when I declined was subjected to a rant about how much effort they made and money they spent I'd refuse on principle because gently caress you I'm not obligated to obey you because you choose to be nice/generous.

Real big "Well I did you a favor now i need this" energy.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Live, laugh, kupo!

Xlorp posted:

How come no one says 'palate' anymore?

The palette needs a cleanser, it's got paint all over it.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Scaevolus posted:

I (29F) wouldn’t let my husband (30M) inspect my naked body after he got back from a trip and now he’s acting distant.

This guy must work for the FBI.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

pentyne posted:

I'd normally eat anything served to me without hesitation, but if I hadn't had any yet, and when I declined was subjected to a rant about how much effort they made and money they spent I'd refuse on principle because gently caress you I'm not obligated to obey you because you choose to be nice/generous.

Real big "Well I did you a favor now i need this" energy.

That's why I specified "courtesy bite" which can be quite culturally significant

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Funktastic posted:

why would you go to a dinner party then???

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ScienceSeagull posted:

What was that post where someone was complaining about a gross family member but it was written in a bizarre old-timey style? It featured things along the lines of "My dear reader, her odor is like a whale carcass" and "she squanders her time writing tales of fictitious men kissing."

That could describe literally any reddit post until like 2015

ChickenDoodle
Oct 22, 2020

Funktastic posted:

It’s a dinner party. One should ASSUME they are going to serve DINNER there. She couldn’t bring this issue up at literally any other point before dinner was served?

Also “I don't just eat anyone's cooking” comes off rude as hell said like that, especially to your husband’s parents! Does she not go to restaurants at all?

Lord have mercy, get therapy lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Gnossiennes posted:

why would you go to a dinner party then???

Ever hear of a little thing called conversation?