Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Neo_Crimson posted:

Ok so when does Frieza get a hot robot wife?

Android 16 is single last I checked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Neo_Crimson posted:

Finally it's time to integrate Android 21 from FighterZ into canon

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I am pretty sure it was already clarified that Frieza is his own hot robot wife.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

TwoPair posted:

Finally it's time to integrate Android 21 from FighterZ into canon

FighterZ established that Frieza and Yamcha flirt, so they should just go with that.

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Freeza flirts with Goku to make Vegeta jealous, but being manhandled by Broly for an hour changed him forever.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

As soon as 21 is canon

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

I am pretty sure it was already clarified that Frieza is his own hot robot wife.

His discarded cybernetic parts have also regenerated a full body

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Gruckles posted:

His discarded cybernetic parts have also regenerated a full body

Freeza marrying another himself makes sense

almost too much sense

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Burkion posted:

Android 16 is single last I checked

I don't know why, guy gives good head

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

No, he's into stomping.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Some Numbers posted:

TFS doing a Super couples therapy session for Goku and Vegeta was absolute genius.

It turns out Hit and Jiren were just flings, Broly is new bae

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Shinji2015 posted:

It turns out Hit and Jiren were just flings, Broly is new bae

Jiren is stronger then Broly however.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Blockhouse posted:

he was saving his heart for one man and one man alone, but when you take too long sometimes you lose that spark

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

MonsterEnvy posted:

For now

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

MonsterEnvy posted:

It's hard to say imo cause Jiren wasn't allowed to kill people in the ToP so he was probably holding back a little maybe? though I guess they didn't really kill Broly or Jiren!

Jiren was pushed out of the arena through combined effort and Broly maybe would've died to blue Gogeta but got warped away

Either way, Goku and Vegeta both had significant trouble fighting Jiren and Broly, enough that they needed to fuse or needed other people's help to finish the fights

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Kinda makes you wonder how Vegito or Gogeta would have handled Jiren..

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

New Leaf posted:

Kinda makes you wonder how Vegito or Gogeta would have handled Jiren..

Vegito and Gogeta have always been so overwhelmingly brokenly powerful in every one of their appearances that they either instantly defeat their opponent almost effortlessly or they spend a little while showing off their dominance and slapping their opponent around until they get gotcha'd by the time limit. I think the only time either of these outcomes didn't happen was when Vegito deliberately got absorbed by Buu to save everyone.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Xad posted:

It's hard to say imo cause Jiren wasn't allowed to kill people in the ToP so he was probably holding back a little maybe? though I guess they didn't really kill Broly or Jiren!

Jiren was pushed out of the arena through combined effort and Broly maybe would've died to blue Gogeta but got warped away

Either way, Goku and Vegeta both had significant trouble fighting Jiren and Broly, enough that they needed to fuse or needed other people's help to finish the fights

Yeah, for a lot of the ToP cast members they can always bring them back with the excuse of "Well it was a non-lethal contest so they were forced to hold back" aside from good ol' Hit.

Although it would be have been mildly amusing for someone to get DQ'd because they are from the Strong As poo poo universe and didn't realize a weak punch would kill The Slime Man of Planet Boneless.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, for a lot of the ToP cast members they can always bring them back with the excuse of "Well it was a non-lethal contest so they were forced to hold back" aside from good ol' Hit.

Although it would be have been mildly amusing for someone to get DQ'd because they are from the Strong As poo poo universe and didn't realize a weak punch would kill The Slime Man of Planet Boneless.

I do wonder if Hit, going all out, could have killed Jiren in a 'real' fight before Jiren knew what his deal was

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Burkion posted:

I do wonder if Hit, going all out, could have killed Jiren in a 'real' fight before Jiren knew what his deal was

I doubt it, Jiren is a strong boy

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I think if Hit could kill someone like Goku, he can kill Jiren. Hit is so broken the only way he works is in non-kill tournaments.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Burkion posted:

I feel like Jiren could be assassinated by Hit but if Jiren knew he was coming in any fashion Hit would be hosed.

Hit has the advantage of having a great powerset for fighting but an amazing powerset for assassination and being strong doesn't save you from getting fuckin' wrecked by a surprise attack as Goku has shown on like nine different occasions from assassinations to heart attacks.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
They've established that defending yourself is something you have to actively do, or else even basic stuff can kill you, so I think technically Hit could kill Jiren. On the other hand, Jiren comes across as someone who would never lower his guard, so I imagine Hit wouldn't get the opportunity. Even when he used his magic time freeze ability on Jiren, he was about to break out of it, so I don't think Hit could really do much ultimately.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Kanos posted:

Vegito and Gogeta have always been so overwhelmingly brokenly powerful in every one of their appearances that they either instantly defeat their opponent almost effortlessly or they spend a little while showing off their dominance and slapping their opponent around until they get gotcha'd by the time limit. I think the only time either of these outcomes didn't happen was when Vegito deliberately got absorbed by Buu to save everyone.

The zamasu fusion vs Vegito fight is the main exception, since he was fighting an immortal fusion that was at least on the same playing field. He wasn't losing, but he wasn't doing the usual fusion complete dominance thing.

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

Caros posted:

The zamasu fusion vs Vegito fight is the main exception, since he was fighting an immortal fusion that was at least on the same playing field. He wasn't losing, but he wasn't doing the usual fusion complete dominance thing.

In the anime sure, but in the manga he clowned Zamasu up and down the city until the fusion ran out.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Even in the anime he was loving around just like not in a flashy way

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

New Dragon Ball Super Manga 76

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009882

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Oh god no... Not more retroactive Bardock adventures :cripes:

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

feetnotes posted:

Oh god no... Not more retroactive Bardock adventures :cripes:

Nah, it’s his brother. Burdock.

But why is it so hard to keep someone as ambiguously evil.

Cool chapter though.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Fight is good.

Not a fan of the last page though.

Such is Dragonball.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Next chapter:

"so you see, you shouldn't harm the son of the one who saved us"

"What about Vegeta?"

"Oh yeah, waste that motherfucker, go right ahead"

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

I look forward to the revelations that Bardock invented fusion (via both dance and the potara earrings) and capsule technology, and also performed some sort of favor in the distant past for the dragon god by collecting some sort of orange orbs and saving the universe, and the dragon god said he would be honored with a tribute that would last for all eternity...

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The great scientist?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I think it's fine for Bardock to have been a guy who had a change of heart and helped some people. it's meant to be paired with Vegeta, who has been reformed but is trying to get in touch with his old self for the sake of Ultra Ego

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wait

Is it Bardock or Burdock?

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

multijoe posted:

The great scientist?

No the average fighter.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
I really like that Vegeta admits that he can't be like Beerus and return to being a callous rear end in a top hat for power. It was weird that he was willing to do the same thing he scolded Toppo for doing.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wait

*nods*

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wait

Viz tends to err towards more faithful/direct translations than Funimation. Hence why Viz gives us “Freeza,” “Majin Boo,” and “Vegerot” to Funimation’s “Frieza,” “Majin Buu” and “Vegito.”

They’re both fine and correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Nanigans posted:

Viz tends to err towards more faithful/direct translations than Funimation. Hence why Viz gives us “Freeza,” “Majin Boo,” and “Vegerot” to Funimation’s “Frieza,” “Majin Buu” and “Vegito.”

They’re both fine and correct.

Vegerot makes me violently ill