Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

I (21M) left ripe banana's girl's (20F) apartment because we didn't make bread and she ignores when I ask for them back.

quote:

Let me preface this with the fact that we are friends but mainly through an organization we are both a part of. We also recently became friends. I won't lie and say I'm not attracted to her because I definitely am, but just going slowly and being friends because I want to get to know people before really pursuing anything.

Last Saturday she invited me and several others to hang out at her and her friend's apartment as an after-party to a game. We had talked in person earlier that day and I commented how I had bananas but no kitchen (due to living in a dorm) that I trust and she said " just bring them over and make it while you here". So that is exactly what I did and I put them in the freezer upon arrival. Ended up not making banana bread or baking at all mainly due to me and others being drunker than anticipated.

This is currently a week and a day after and I still don't know how to get my bananas back. We did another event with the org today and we talked during it and everything felt normal, but the convo of the banana's never popped up. I ended up texting her earlier today with the gist of like "I left the bananas in your freezer" and then right after I said, "I just wanna make some banana bread haha".

It's more of the principle of the matter of the bananas because they were ripe and ready for bread and I've analyzed our interactions and talked about it with my friends and I have no idea why she doesn't want to give the bananas back.

Do y'all have any ideas on how to approach this situation? I don't want to weird anybody out or seem intrusive I just want the bananas.

TLDR: I left ripe bananas at a girl's apartment and ignores me when I ask to get them back. What do I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
r/relationships: It's more of the principle of the matter of the bananas

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
The way you get the right brand as the non period having partner is to take a picture of the empty box or have your partner send a picture. If the box has already been thrown out and you still don’t know her brand (you should) then FaceTime it. Period products are way too expensive and should be subsidized or something. It was a big win for me this year when my wife said that she could switch to Tampax because Costco carries them. We get 3x the volume for the same price.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I will never compromise the bananas

Depressio111117
Oct 18, 2014

A whole world of imagination beyond the oompah band.
My hot take is that nobody should be buying their partner tampons because cups are far superior :smug:

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA: For taking over my husband's gaming room after he kept interrupting me while studying?

quote:

My f23 husband m27 and I have been married for 6 months. We've in to a new small-ish apartment that he inherited from his father and he turned one room into his "personal gaming room" where he spoils himself by playing video games for hours on end with-out interruption. He even has a lock for it.

I'm in the middle of studying to my final exams for this semester. Concentration can be hard with him continuously distracting me by walking in to the bedroom either laughing at a video his watching or turning on the hairdryer or the computer. I tried studying in the livingroom but tv us turned on and phone/talking as well as him starting conversations with me while I'm studying. He even had friends over to party while I was studying I had go to outside for some peace.

I had enough I told him to stop interrupting my studying by walking into the bedroom at random times and laughing and doing distrting stuff. I told him if he interrupts me one more time then I'll move my studying books/tools into his gaming room. He said he'd stop but yesterday at 5pm when I was studying on the bedroom he walked in making loud sounds and started the tv saying the tv in the livingroom wasn't working. He turned the volum up that's when I lost it on him. Had a huge argument about how he was disrespecting the time and effort I spend to study and gathered my books and tools and went straight to his gaming room to study there.

He threw a fit saying his gaming room is a forbidden personal space that shouldn't be accessable to anyone else but him and asked me to get out. But I refused then locked the door causing him to get upset and talk about how I was disrespecting/invading his space.

It didn't end well after I told him I will using it to study since he refused to stop interrupting/distracting me. He kept getting upset saying I took over his room with no permission and insisted I move out but I refused til he starts showing some consideation.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Scaevolus posted:

It's not about hygiene. Tons of dudes grossed out by periods are into anal.

The worst part of picking up pads/tampons is finding the correct product out of two dozen subtly different boxes. :ohdear:

Me: *thinking* "My wife likes the ones in the green wrappers."
Brand: *changes wrapper to pink*
Me: *thinking* "Well poo poo. I never bothered to remember the brand name/type because it was easier to remember them by color."

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Yahoo has stolen our idea!

https://nz.yahoo.com/news/woman-fuming-boyfriends-unbearable-habit-dump-him-055957925.html

It’s that stupid man that won’t stop spoiling movies for his psrtner.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Aita for not shaving my pregnant girlfriend?

quote:

She’s at the point where it’s more difficult to shave certain areas. She asked me if I can shave her, but that’s not something I want to do. She thinks it’s no big deal and called me a baby for not wanting to do it. I told her if she can still do it, and she can; it’s just more difficult. Does this mean I’m an rear end in a top hat?

This guy is getting destroyed by a bunch of angry women in the comments. He says it seems weird to shave her vulva and he’s not comfortable doing it. The ladies of Reddit have decided this means he also plans on not changing any diapers.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I'm going to be honest, if I'm pregnant I would not be continuing to shave my crotch. That's a get out of jail free card on what is one of the most annoying body hair management tasks. Why would you leave that in the table and *continue to shave*???

Scaevolus
Apr 16, 2007

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I'm going to be honest, if I'm pregnant I would not be continuing to shave my crotch. That's a get out of jail free card on what is one of the most annoying body hair management tasks. Why would you leave that in the table and *continue to shave*???
how else are you supposed to practice for labial tearing?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

therobit posted:

This guy is getting destroyed by a bunch of angry women in the comments. He says it seems weird to shave her vulva and he’s not comfortable doing it. The ladies of Reddit have decided this means he also plans on not changing any diapers.

Well, they're not wrong.

I can only imagine this champion doesn't go down either if something as simple as shaving her is too much for him.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

therobit posted:

I occasionally somehow manage to cut my own face while shaving and I have years of experience doing that, I can't imagine being comfortable shaving someone's junk

like gently caress that it's not worth the risk, grow that poo poo out into a mighty shrubbery

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Well, they're not wrong.

I can only imagine this champion doesn't go down either if something as simple as shaving her is too much for him.

how the heck is it simple, it's flaps for days down there

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

blatman posted:

I occasionally somehow manage to cut my own face while shaving and I have years of experience doing that, I can't imagine being comfortable shaving someone's junk

like gently caress that it's not worth the risk, grow that poo poo out into a mighty shrubbery

Yeah :same:

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Scaevolus posted:

how else are you supposed to practice for labial tearing?

I hate this post!!!!!!! :negative:

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Batterypowered7 posted:

Me: *thinking* "My wife likes the ones in the green wrappers."
Brand: *changes wrapper to pink*
Me: *thinking* "Well poo poo. I never bothered to remember the brand name/type because it was easier to remember them by color."

This is how I remember all and any product and it's going about as well as you can imagine

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA Keeping my MiL away from her grandkids after going against my wishes

quote:

Edit : my Future in laws used to foster two of my siblings 5-7 ish years ago, so she has some idea as to what went on/ why I chose to go No contact with my bio parents

I had awful parents in every way imaginable growing up, I was taken away and put into foster care on several occasions bad, as soon as I could I left and went No contact with my parents and basically my whole family, after a while I met my now fiancé, his family was amazing and adopted me as their own, I’ve always been close with MIl but also open about the fact that I want my children (4 yr old twins ) from previous relationship) to have no contact at all whatsoever with my biological family, especially my parents recently my fiancé and I got engaged and we’ve started planning our wedding, MIl talked to me on several occasions about inviting my family to our wedding, including them in father daughter dance etc, I’ve always declined and told her no, after a while she dropped the convo and I thought that it was the end of that, recently I just found out I was pregnant, it’s the first biological grandkid on my husbands side of the family so everyone was really excited.

since I’m pregnant we decided to push the wedding up a little, while planning for the wedding and the new baby, Mil accidentally let it slip how excited she and my bio parents were excited for the new grand baby, I was confused and bought it up to my fiancé and he said, she might have just said he wrong persons name , so I let it go for a while, it still wasn’t feeling right with me so I thought I’d just confront her about it assuming. She’ll just say, I miss heard or something, however when I spoke to her she broke down and started crying, saying that family is so important to her and she wanted to get to know my parents and so she’s been in contact with them for over a year, they’ve been put to date with everything going on with me, she was going to surprise me with them at my wedding, I was furious at the point but it only got worse, not only did she tell them about the wedding, she told them about my 2 children, their names and ages and she’s sent them pictures, when they were over at her house she occasionally let my kids talk to my bio parents and made them keep it a secret, she also told my bio parents about this pregnancy.

I was in so much shock that I just started crying and left, after I got myself together and I called her letting her know that she’s no longer allowed to be around her two grandkids, she won’t meet the new baby and that if it were up to me alone she would be uninvited to the wedding.

she started apologizing and said it was a mistake, she told my fiancé and he told me that I was over reacting and that I was punishing MIL too harshly and that it was just a stupid mistake and that mil has been a good grandma and deserves another chance. I’ve had other family tell me that I was overreacting and being hormonal and that I would “ come to my senses” Im still pretty pissed off and feel pretty betrayed but at the same time I feel like maybe I am over reacting

oh, murder her though

"did she know how bad it was?"

quote:

we met because his parents used to foster two of my siblings 5-7 ish years ago

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

therobit posted:

Ex Wife Threatening My Job

If your goal is to get more money, threatening to cut off his income seems counterproductive.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Mx. posted:

OP used five periods in the whole post, including one by mistyping.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

kimbo305 posted:

OP used five periods in the whole post, including one by mistyping.

Give her a break, she’s pregnant so she hasn’t got a lot of periods right now.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

therattle posted:

Give her a break, she’s pregnant so she hasn’t got a lot of periods right now.

<:mad:>

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

If I for some reason couldn't feel my own face, I sure as hell wouldn't continue to shave it. I'd feel really uncomfortable taking a razor to my partner's bits because I'd be likely to injure them.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

There Bias Two posted:

If I for some reason couldn't feel my own face, I sure as hell wouldn't continue to shave it. I'd feel really uncomfortable taking a razor to my partner's bits because I'd be likely to injure them.

Then don't use a razor, an electric trimmer won't get the same results but it'll keep things tidy without the risk of injury and you'll still be a hero for the assist

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Well, they're not wrong.

What the gently caress is this opinion? Shaving is dumb, just go muff diving. Everybody wins.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Traxus IV posted:

Then don't use a razor, an electric trimmer won't get the same results but it'll keep things tidy without the risk of injury and you'll still be a hero for the assist

In my experience that just leaves perpetually itchy stubble!

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Mx. posted:

oh, murder her though

and toss the fiancé, he must've known

quote:

Mil accidentally let it slip how excited she and my bio parents were excited for the new grand baby, I was confused and bought it up to my fiancé and he said, she might have just said he wrong persons name , so I let it go for a while
[...]
she told my fiancé and he told me that I was over reacting and that I was punishing MIL too harshly and that it was just a stupid mistake and that mil has been a good grandma and deserves another chance

Hiding that she's been talking to your abusive bio parents for over a year? Letting your kids talk to the abusers and telling them to keep it a secret from you? That's not a stupid mistake, that's deliberate policy. This woman clearly doesn't give a single poo poo about the OP's feelings, experiences, and boundaries, and there's no reason to trust her with anything

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Answer seems clear, learn that fancy threading technique and spend hours lovingly depilating pussy

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

Answer seems clear, learn that fancy threading technique and spend hours lovingly depilating pussy

As someone who ma’amscapes her odious genitals and has gotten her eyebrows threaded absolutely not

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lmao what kind of homo erectus shaves these days? I go down on my partner with a depilatory laser 4-6 times 2 months apart until they're smoother than freshly zambonied ice.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Well, they're not wrong.

What the hell? I've dealt with all sorts of gross stuff much worse as a nurse but no way in hell am I shaving someone else's genitals. I can't shave my own without getting a few nicks. What a strange, strange take you have my dude.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

There Bias Two posted:

In my experience that just leaves perpetually itchy stubble!

Don't trim it down to the skin, yeah that'll be itchy as hell and get you ingrowns. A little length left will be stubbly rather than smooth, but it's maintained and won't be nearly as irritating. It's not a perfect solution but it can work as a stop-gap while circumstances are tricky for self-grooming.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
threading is not a painless thing, it yanks all the hairs out, a few at a time. definitely stings at the very least.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Maybe the guy also asked her to shave? That would make sense why she'd be reasonably pissed. If not, it's a weird thing to ask because it's so difficult to do. Why not trim?? Just the whole thing is weird.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Listen, when I grease you up for my slip n slide jump ramp fetish, you better not have anything inducing friction while Im spraying horse lube out of my 50 gallon drums with enough velocity to launch you over snake river canyon.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Barudak posted:

Listen, when I grease you up for my slip n slide jump ramp fetish, you better not have anything inducing friction while Im spraying horse lube out of my 50 gallon drums with enough velocity to launch you over snake river canyon.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

therobit posted:

Ex Wife Threatening My Job

oh this is hella illegal, she's trying to blackmail someone with a clearance, He actually has to report that to his Security manager and to the FBI, it could cost him his job if he doesn't and they find out about it

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it's embarrassing to misjudge the correct time to dogpile a dude in a relationships post, but it happens to the best of us

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

therobit posted:

AITA for telling my cousins that if they don’t want to eat then they can skip dinner?

Lol, nice job letting your teenagers act like toddlers lady.

Seems like it's just fine to be a vegan as long as they never, ever need to interact with normal people.

:-D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

There Bias Two posted:

Nick Rivers: Hillary. That's an unusual name.
Hillary Flammond: It's a German name. It means 'she whose bosoms defy gravity'.
Nick Rivers: I'm pleased to meet you. My name's Nick.
Hillary Flammond: Nick? What does that mean?
Nick Rivers: Oh, nothing. My dad thought of it while he was shaving.