Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
To prevent unwanted house guests, fill your home with mason jars of your own urine and excrement. If you don't have enough output to be an effective deterrent, you can augment your stash with yard sale finds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
If you're on a long plane flight and getting really bored, start a singalong!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you work from home, you can save on tissues by tugging into your work shirts and storing them in the attic.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You can quit your job at any time

Just walk the gently caress out of there

(may not apply to military)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
If you don't want to burn down your own house, because that is where you live, you can just burn down other peoples houses.

If you don't mind living in a burning house, you can just burn down your own houses, which lets be honest is just much easier.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I tried to get a job at the dick sucking factory in New Zealand but all I got was a mouth full of feathers.

I can tell from your one sentence post that you were doing it wrong. It should have been a mouthful of wool.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
One tip speed-readers don't want you to know: Just skip every other sentence! You'll barely miss anything and double your reading speed. Still too slow? Skip every other page! If what they had to say was important they would have condensed their thoughts in to a single concise page.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you accidentally invite a vampire into your home, you can get them out again by sucking their dick.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If you smear cat feces in your hair every morning you will never be eaten by a Tyrannosaurus Rex

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Take a tip from Madison Cawthorn and try drunk driving. Not only can you kill your friends and get away with it, but you'll also never wear out another pair of shoes.

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021
Too much Pee? Store it in YOUR BALLS

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mozi posted:

If you're on a long plane flight and getting really bored, start a singalong!

Some other ways to make the time pass easily in-flight are:
  • Unscrew the overhead lighting and fan console with the multi-blade screwdriver you made sure to pack in hand luggage. Use the free electricity to power small devices.
  • Play the popular game Commuter Barnacle. The only rules are that you firmly grab the head of the person sitting in front of you from behind, and refuse to let go under any circumstances.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

sporkstand posted:

Too much Pee? Store it in YOUR BALLS

As if it wasn't stored there already. What do you think, it's stored in some sort of bag inside the abdomen? The hot urine would quickly make multiple organs overheat and fail.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BigBadSteve posted:

Some other ways to make the time pass easily in-flight are:
  • If you have a window seat remove it to get some nice fresh air. really nice to do when your over the ocean as the freash ocean air makes you feel like your at the beach not on a stupid plane!

• Sneak your way into the cargo hold and have a camp out there!! bring a friend and make a campfire so you can tell spooky stores about hunted cargo holds!

• if it's Halloween try trick or treating the other passengers. Also remember the cockpit is where all the good lollies are!

• Prove those idiots wrong who think plane fule can melt steel beams!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

The Bloop posted:

You can quit your job at any time

Just walk the gently caress out of there

(may not apply to military)

I work from home....

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Can I have a raise?

Certainly! *unzips*

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Harry_Potato posted:

I work from home....

Even better

LIFE HACKED to pieces

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

If your car is too slow put a Turbo sticker on there to speed it up.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

you can tell just by looking at this thing that it's fast as gently caress

Dia de Pikachutos
Nov 8, 2012

If you have a go, you'll get a go.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Have a popular website that makes contributions to popular culture that’s others successfully generate money wth?

Save hours a day by doing nothing, asking for donations and failing to capitalise on free talent and ideas from an ever Shrinking user base!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

numberoneposter posted:

If your car is too slow put a Turbo sticker on there to speed it up.

If your computer is slow, add a "turbo" button to make it faster...

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Want to make every conversation uncomfortable? Imagine yourself hardcore making out with the person you’re talking to. Imagine their coffee breath merging with yours. Picture your hand gently caressing grandpa’s leathery face.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Have an unsightly stain on your shirt or pants minutes before your big presentation? Just turn them inside out!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
need to remove your makeup before going to bed? don’t!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

teen witch posted:

need to remove your makeup before going to bed? don’t!

not a woman, but this one sounds pretty useful to me :magemage:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If you inhale a constant supply of vaporized kratom, you can fold the very fabric of reality with the power of your mind in such a way that you may traverse across vast reaches of a space in a meer footstep.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Don’t have a slow cooker? Leave your oven on at 200 degrees all day long while you’re at work! There’s nothing better than coming home to a hot cooked meal ready to eat !

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Smugworth posted:

If you inhale a constant supply of vaporized kratom, you can fold the very fabric of reality with the power of your mind in such a way that you may traverse across vast reaches of a space in a meer footstep.

sounds like a lot of work when I could just smoke salvia concentrate and experience one thousand alternate realities simultaneously through a 4 dimensional kaleidoscope

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Tired of not smoking weed? Smoke weed :2bong:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Too tired to get up in the morning when your alarm rings? Set it for later!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Split your pants before a job interview? Borrow a stapler, put in a few strategic staples and you are good to go. *

* I have actually used this hack so it might not be useless. I got the job.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Harry_Potato posted:

Split your pants before a job interview? Borrow a stapler, put in a few strategic staples and you are good to go. *

* I have actually used this hack so it might not be useless. I got the job.

I did kinda same thing but it was the button that fell off and I used super glue to put it back on and hold my pants together

I got the job but unfortunately the tube in my pocket leaked and glued my pants to my leg

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Tip posted:

I did kinda same thing but it was the button that fell off and I used super glue to put it back on and hold my pants together

I got the job but unfortunately the tube in my pocket leaked and glued my pants to my leg

So the hack here is:

Glue your pants to your penis so they won't fall down.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Tired of losing your hair? Collect it and store it in a large ziploc bag so you'll never lose it again!

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Mozi posted:

Tired of losing your hair? Collect it and store it in a large ziploc bag so you'll never lose it again!

Switch out your hairspray with 3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive. In a few short weeks you will have a hair helmet that can stop a 9mm round.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if your need to cancel a dentist appointment and they charge a $50 same day cancellation fee see if they will reschedule for free. reschedule for next week and then cancel your appointment.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

if your need to cancel a dentist appointment and they charge a $50 same day cancellation fee see if they will reschedule for free. reschedule for next week and then cancel your appointment.

not a useless lifehack, something i actually do when renting uhaul trailers and plans suddenly change lol

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Really want to watch a movie? Head down to your local Blockbuster Video and they will rent you one if you sign up for their membership--which is FREE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Mozi posted:

Harry_Potato posted:

Switch out your hairspray with 3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive. In a few short weeks you will have a hair helmet that can stop a 9mm round.

And on the off-chance you DO end up misplacing your hair:

The hair on your crotch and underarms never stops growing back, so just buzz those babies off and collect them until you have enough to replenish your hair helmet. It worked for William Shatner, it'll work for you!

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Really want to watch a movie? Head down to your local Blockbuster Video and they will rent you one if you sign up for their membership--which is FREE.

And there's no late fees!