Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just remembered Felix magath at Fulham trying to mend Breda hangelands cruciates by rubbing cheese on his knee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Just remembered Felix magath at Fulham trying to mend Breda hangelands cruciates by rubbing cheese on his knee

this reminded me of RVP and the Serbian horse placenta

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds' official Twitter account putting out a 'dont go to bed just yet!! Big news coming' tweet on deadline day then selling two strikers

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bayern doing a 'come and see our latest signing' tweet when they'd been linked with a few big names and the signing turned out to be you, the fans

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lol at both of those

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Bayern doing a 'come and see our latest signing' tweet when they'd been linked with a few big names and the signing turned out to be you, the fans

lmao yeah forgot about that one

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
tony pulis getting in an argument with a stoke player while naked in the showers and headbutting him

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

a man beating a machete-wielding terrorist in an arsenal shirt with a bar stool while yelling "gently caress you, I'm Millwall"

him sitting in bed with a "Learn How To Run" magazine his friends had bought him

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
There's some unfortunate news today about the family of former Palermo owner Maurizo Zamparini, but for some reason it triggered a memory of when this guy tried to buy the club from Zamparini but it all fell apart

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1LwL-xw7Zyk&feature=youtu.be

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Some good lols on this page but this is a big lol

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

Lmao I was at this game, 2007. We just scored a last minute winner and during the celebrations I noticed Dida laying crumpled in a heap. Was worried someone had thrown a bottle at him or something.

Then we all saw this and had a hearty lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

loving lol

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Looke posted:

loving lol

Somebody murders a giant in a packed stadium?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Her Dryer posted:

Lmao I was at this game, 2007. We just scored a last minute winner and during the celebrations I noticed Dida laying crumpled in a heap. Was worried someone had thrown a bottle at him or something.

Then we all saw this and had a hearty lol

Yeah, to be fair, if it had actually worked and he'd managed to get the game abandoned and the result overturned it would have been one of the best pieces of football shithousery ever undertaken

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAeWvwDJxBM

Gilardino did this like the same year as well which is very funny

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

https://twitter.com/JonnyGabriel/status/1445496683081580546

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
In light of can-amania over at Newcastle I remembered notts county becoming the richest club in football history, getting Sven in as director of football and signing sol Campbell fresh off winning an FA cup. They had Kasper schmeichel travelling to away games by private jet. Then it turned out there wasn't any money and none of the players ever got paid. Still passed the fit and proper persons test lol

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z8dwq1qXyc

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Julen Lopetegui as the Spain manager announcing he would be managing Real Madrid after the 2018 World Cup, resulting in him getting fired on the eve of the world cup.

And then managing to last about 2 months in the Real job before getting fired from there.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Julen Lopetegui as the Spain manager announcing he would be managing Real Madrid after the 2018 World Cup, resulting in him getting fired on the eve of the world cup.

And then managing to last about 2 months in the Real job before getting fired from there.

Don't forget Spain full on melting down in that tournament and going out at the group stages.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

CyberPingu posted:

Don't forget Spain full on melting down in that tournament and going out at the group stages.

They lost a penalty shootout against Russia in the round of 16 after finishing 1st in their group.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Speaking of funny World Cup things, France going on strike in 2010 by getting into their bus and refusing to come out.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

And him wearing sneakers in a suit the entire time.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Butterfly Valley posted:

They lost a penalty shootout against Russia in the round of 16 after finishing 1st in their group.

Huh, I must be thinking of someone else then. Never mind

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

CyberPingu posted:

Huh, I must be thinking of someone else then. Never mind

probably the previous world cup

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

blue footed boobie posted:

Speaking of funny World Cup things, France going on strike in 2010 by getting into their bus and refusing to come out.

French national team drama is best drama. This has been foretold based upon astrological signs read by Raymond Domenech.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Anelka calling Domenech a son of a whore during the half time interval as they lost to Mexico.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Butterfly Valley posted:

Russia, who definitely weren't doped up to their eyeballs

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

The Mash posted:

Russia, who definitely weren't doped up to their eyeballs

My heart bleeds for noted anti-doping champions Spain

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
When River plate got relegated despite the league specifically being set up to stop them getting relegated

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

The time that Liverpool didn't want to sack Roy Evans so just hired Gerard Houllier and told them they were 'co-managers'

it lasted 3 (three) months

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

the sex ghost posted:

When River plate got relegated despite the league specifically being set up to stop them getting relegated

this x 1.000.000.000

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
watching the Vitesse keeper red for some reason reminded me of this
https://twitter.com/FourFourTwo/status/1143430991408750597

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

the sex ghost posted:

Boca fans doing this was top-tier trolling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdhW16bPd5g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Balotelli trying (and failing) to score with some Zidane-like flick during a friendly pre-season game. And then immediately getting subbed off :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6t_FCQ6Vc