Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Sandwolf killed Illandir last night. Not going to say anything else. ##vote sandwolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Players can kill NPCs?

I honestly don't see how this is possible if there were no targetable actions for Night 0.

Also starting things off with a bang I see.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Maerlyn posted:

Players can kill NPCs?

I honestly don't see how this is possible if there were no targetable actions for Night 0.

Also starting things off with a bang I see.

Dead dude was I. Postmodifier. I think it is safe to assume he was modkilled.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Shellception posted:

Dead dude was I. Postmodifier. I think it is safe to assume he was modkilled.

Which goes against what binus is saying, and I don't think he'd throw that out there on a whim either unless something happened.

Kinda waiting for more reactions here and people to check in but it's interesting.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Sandwolf killed Illandir last night. Not going to say anything else. ##vote sandwolf

the man owed me like a grand for lemon-flavored cole

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Maerlyn posted:

Which goes against what binus is saying, and I don't think he'd throw that out there on a whim either unless something happened.

Kinda waiting for more reactions here and people to check in but it's interesting.

I uh... it is Binus, saying he's gonna vote someone out because they are scum and no he will not elaborate...

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Right now I think I want to frame that old Merk post about first day trolls, because it can be really handy to have.

Sandwolf posted:

Anyway I googled "cole" because that's not a word I know and I was greeted by a shirtless guy. I am now confused and will remain so until the end of the day.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I wrote that message half asleep, “coke”

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shellception posted:

Anyway I googled "cole" because that's not a word I know and I was greeted by a shirtless guy. I am now confused and will remain so until the end of the day.

but also I got you good didn’t I

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
imagine reading the entire op

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

There’s an OP?!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

friends, Romans, countrymen. Post with me, post with thee

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Sandwolf posted:

Completely justified, I find this man "Not Guilty."

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Completely justified, I find this man "Not Guilty."

:hmmyes:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hi Sal, how ya been bud

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I like for the first time in probably forever binus comes in not by saying "hi" but saying he knows Sand killed someone, and we're all like, shrug?

I'm basically waiting for binus to spit it out unless he's just screwing around (but that seems unlike him).

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I killed Illandir and ill do it again Maerlyn!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Every. Night. Someone who’s not in this game will die....

unless you meet my demands.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Every. Night. Someone who’s not in this game will die....

unless you meet my demands.

You want us to pay you for shirtless guys? That's slavery, you know.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I don't know who Sal is, but I remember that avatar being handed out for something or other and also it is adorable.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Maerlyn posted:

I'm basically waiting for binus to spit it out unless he's just screwing around (but that seems unlike him).

lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Shellception posted:

I don't know who Sal is, but I remember that avatar being handed out for something or other and also it is adorable.

It's especially funny because I hate dogs, but have had a dog avatar for like 4 years now. It was an avatar handed out in the USPOL thread in 2018 I think for posting a picture of your thanksgiving dinner, but I didn't and still got the avatar anyways. If you did post your food it's mirrored.

Sandwolf posted:

Hi Sal, how ya been bud

I've been good. I really just needed to take a mafia break for awhile. I was totally burned out (I basically played back to back to back games for something like 3 years straight). Lil Sal has been doing great and Sal and Mrs. Sal bought a house a few weeks ago (we close on 11/5) so that has been fun :) How about you?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

gently caress yeah Sal, that’s all fantastic news! Glad the little one is well. I’m in a horrific liminal place while I wait for results of Bar exam. Good to see ya back though my guy.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shellception posted:

You want us to pay you for shirtless guys? That's slavery, you know.

no it’s not, are you gonna gimme the dudes or is kingcobweb screwed?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

gently caress yeah Sal, that’s all fantastic news! Glad the little one is well. I’m in a horrific liminal place while I wait for results of Bar exam. Good to see ya back though my guy.

The good news is that odds say you probably passed!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

The good news is that odds say you probably passed!

I hope to god but 12 weeks of waiting is some kinda mental torture

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Remind me again why am I playing argumentation games with lawyers.

(also, best of luck with your results!)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lawyers are just as dumb as everyone else, and often worse

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hi Sal! Welcome back to mafia old buddy old pal. :3

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

what do you call the dumbest lawyer in the court room?

Your Honor.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

t a s t e posted:

Lawyers are just as dumb as everyone else, and often worse

boy, i just asked ecco for legal advice and let me tell you

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
ecco the dolphin can't study law he doesn't see the porpoise

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Nep-Nep posted:

ecco the dolphin can't study law he doesn't see the porpoise

##Vote: Nep

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Shellception posted:

I uh... it is Binus, saying he's gonna vote someone out because they are scum and no he will not elaborate...

I mean I literally saw him kill and he already admitted to it so…

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

b-minus1 posted:

I mean I literally saw him kill and he already admitted to it so…

If you're really suggesting you caught scum on D1 you're going to have to elaborate.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Maerlyn posted:

If you're really suggesting you caught scum on D1 you're going to have to elaborate.

Elaborate how?

It's either actual Ecco Game poo poo or he's lying to stir some game stuff up, nothing to parse beyond it imo.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Maerlyn and Shellception are both a bit strange for their "elaborate" comments. It would just be potential flavor stuff which also can't be taken at face value.

Beyond that, you either want to know more about his role or latch onto a case that's easy to jump on since it's the only real game content at the moment.

There just isn't enough reason to vote Sandwolf or lean one way on another on Binus because it's he said/she said even with "elaboration".

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maerlyn posted:

Issa joke Maer

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Issa joke Maer

Time for a QCS thread you sick fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Elaborate how?

It's either actual Ecco Game poo poo or he's lying to stir some game stuff up, nothing to parse beyond it imo.

It could be actual Ecco Game poo poo but if he's going to come in here and say "I saw Sand kill someone" (not even a player) as his first post he couldn't have literally watched Sand do it since there were no targetable player actions N0 so it's definitely a weird post.

I've played with binus a handful of times lately, it doesn't seem like something he does out the gate.

If he comes back and says he was just loving around then I'm just starting my 2nd Ecco game off strong compared to the first but it doesn't feel like "nothing".