Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Zil posted:

Also apparently this chud didn't get the message about lesbianics

This is literally the gayest truck I have ever laid eyes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Republican man willingly and lustfully taking it in the rear end: I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GAY EVERYTHING IS!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Jows posted:

That's supposedly his chud daughter that runs his twitter. Not sure if he even uses it.

It was a few years back and it was deffo him because he wouldn't stop arguing with everyone over everything.

Big old man yells at cloud energy

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

MrQwerty posted:

I still don't understand what these people think spike proteins are

They think it has to do with football, or Cowboy Bebop depending on the flavor of chud.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Republican man willingly and lustfully taking it in the rear end: I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GAY EVERYTHING IS!

Chuds look in the mirror and see a gay person, they are convinced mirrors are liberal.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
check out the verification code my work VPN sent me

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Aardvark! posted:

At least you'll never forget.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I’m not gay, but m’ ladybugs sure are!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Aardvark! posted:

Thanks you shared your code and now I'm in your account reading your emails

edit: you really should reply to that Prince from Nigeria that like a generational opportunity.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Olewithmilk posted:

Is there any particular strategy behind Fox trying to kill their audience and R voter chuds? Or just fir sweet advertising $$$?

They're betting that the number of viewers/cable subscribers they kill via willful hateful stupidity is less than the number they'd lose to Newsmax or OANN or whatever if they say anything that disrupts their insane bubble reality

Note this logic also applies to actual Republican legislators :lmao:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Olewithmilk posted:

Is there any particular strategy behind Fox trying to kill their audience and R voter chuds? Or just fir sweet advertising $$$?

Drive up COVID death numbers and hope that independents/swing voters blame Biden and vote GOP.

It shouldn’t work, but it could work, because so-called independents are dumber than dogshit. At least chuds are voting for a specific outcome (fascism). Independents do dumb poo poo like vote for Biden for president and then Republicans downticket and get mad that they get nothing done.

It’s like putting a turtle and a goldfish together in a tank and getting mad that they don’t make tadpoles.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Part of being a conservative is never admitting you're wrong or can change your mind. That's why John Kerry being a "flip-flopper" was so bad, you're not allowed to change your mind even if faced with new information.

Covid was never a big deal and still isn't, so you can't do anything to mitigate it - that's fascism.

But you can also say that Biden is handling covid horribly, so many people are dying!

Those two thoughts which should not be able to exist together do in the minds of many conservatives. If your friend dies of covid, it's Biden's fault. If you have to wear a mask to see an elderly relative, that's Biden's fault. Also important to note the you're angry about the mask because it hurts your freedom, not because you're angry we're still seeing covid cases spiking.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Drive up COVID death numbers and hope that independents/swing voters blame Biden and vote GOP.

It shouldn’t work, but it could work, because so-called independents are dumber than dogshit. At least chuds are voting for a specific outcome (fascism). Independents do dumb poo poo like vote for Biden for president and then Republicans downticket and get mad that they get nothing done.

It’s like putting a turtle and a goldfish together in a tank and getting mad that they don’t make tadpoles.

Sure, the Republicans keep trying to make everything actively worse. But the Democrats consistently fail in stopping those policies that make things worse. So how can I trust the Democrats!? Better vote Republican.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

A Fancy Hat posted:

Part of being a conservative is never admitting you're wrong or can change your mind. That's why John Kerry being a "flip-flopper" was so bad, you're not allowed to change your mind even if faced with new information.

Covid was never a big deal and still isn't, so you can't do anything to mitigate it - that's fascism.

But you can also say that Biden is handling covid horribly, so many people are dying!

Those two thoughts which should not be able to exist together do in the minds of many conservatives. If your friend dies of covid, it's Biden's fault. If you have to wear a mask to see an elderly relative, that's Biden's fault. Also important to note the you're angry about the mask because it hurts your freedom, not because you're angry we're still seeing covid cases spiking.

This country loving sucks

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1448302633442287620

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Remembering is gay

Are you saying sailor is gay?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

There's no such thing as an independent voter. They're just Republicans that don't want to identify as one.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

:hmmyes:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Play posted:

I'm afraid if we're following the pattern, it pretty much has to be sister .... :ohno:

Except the picture on it definitely looks like a sheep to me.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Who What Now posted:

There's no such thing as an independent voter. They're just Republicans that don't want to identify as one.

I'd consider myself independent in that I don't support any of the political offerings.

What party is 'gritting your teeth to vote for the least objectionable candidate, coz they all suck'?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Outrail posted:

I'd consider myself independent in that I don't support any of the political offerings.

What party is 'gritting your teeth to vote for the least objectionable candidate, coz they all suck'?

Definitely a democrat, because you have to be a fascist to be a GOP supporter nowadays.

This is also why the dems are loving useless, because they don't have blind followers like the right does.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Yeah, functionally I am a democrat even though I would punch most of them in the face if given the opportunity. Just another reason I hate myself, throw it on the pile.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Nocheez posted:

Now now, the sheep COULD be his sister too. He might come from a long line of sheep-fuckers

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Nocheez posted:

That's cover, OBVIOUSLY :ninja:

No man dates... ? Is the incel poo poo so common there that this is what they're doing or am I missing something

Play fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Oct 13, 2021

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Nocheez posted:

Definitely a democrat, because you have to be a fascist to be a GOP supporter nowadays.

This is also why the dems are loving useless, because they don't have blind followers like the right does.

Id classify it as 'Less Republican than Democrat'.

I don't like raw liver, but I'll take it over a dump truck of cat poo poo. Doesn't mean I even remotely like or support liver.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

LifeSunDeath posted:

Lol that Bezos just made Shatner climb 4 flights of stairs, dude is in his 90s.

If only there was somewhere to buy a fix for that...
https://www.amazon.com/AmeriGlide-Horizon-Capacity-Installable-Standard/dp/B087GFMKW1

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

old beast lunatic posted:

Yeah, functionally I am a democrat even though I would punch most of them in the face if given the opportunity. Just another reason I hate myself, throw it on the pile.

The worst thing about Republicans is they make me support Democrats.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Those folks gonna need a nap after all that hard work.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I love that their bullshit is so obscure and dependent on familiarity with the right wing extended universe that normal people have no clue what they're talking about.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

"To the Chudmoblie, Not Gay Batman...."

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Also re: fox news and why it's killing its viewers

Fox spent decades telling its audience that the liberals are lying to them, want to kill them, scientists and "SO CALLED EXPERTS" are stupid and liars, the liberal government wants to send you to concentration camps, kill jesus, eats babies, etc.

Now that we're facing a real crisis Fox can't just snap their base back to reality and get them to trust and cooperate with a dem admin. They've tried. So if they want to keep their viewership they just have to roll with it. Fox is a cesspool but it's a business first and a propaganda machine second. GEOTUS himself got booed for asking his cultists to get vaxxed. It's a resolved issue to the base.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I love that their bullshit is so obscure and dependent on familiarity with the right wing extended universe that normal people have no clue what they're talking about.

You could be describing the forums. Chilling.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://twitter.com/RepCawthorn/status/1448287339105636367?s=20

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Outrail posted:

You bout to lose a fingat carrying that printer, giant pig balls.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Outrail posted:

Eh, I feel as though a lot of SA stuff has filtered out into (relatively) mainstream pop culture, for good and for ill (the chans). But thedonald bullshit you have to be a part of the cult to know what the hell they're talking about.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

In all honesty I'd look at that name and pronounce it "Nomun," messing up the brutality of their own upon my libcuck person.

Or else assume their name was Norman and they fat-fingered it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Cool, go invent functional laser guns that work better than traditional munitions, Wheels. :jerkbag:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Deep political thought: why don’t we have beam swords yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Someone explain dune shieldfighting to this shameful scrub