Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I've had real bad, wracking cough allergies for a few weeks now and I'm pretty sure it's Bulgarian secret agents trying to quiet the terrible truth about where the waffles come from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

cause i'm havana good time

havana good time!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Raiad posted:

has anyone done a study as to whether tin or aluminum foil would be more effective in fashioning a hat to protect against havana

i wouldn't want to go outside in my new hat looking silly

V E L O S T A T

http://aliensandchildren.org/ThoughtScreenHats.htm

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Trabisnikof posted:

I was down in Havana
Eatin' cream and bananas
When the heat just made me faint
I began to get cross-eyed
I thought I was lost, I'd
Begun to see things as they ain't
As the CIA gathered
To see what's the matter
The doctor came to see was I dyin'
But the doctor said "Give him jug band music
It seems to make him feel just fine"

this also works as a calypso

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

medical breakthru: cured my syndrome by havana fat toke

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
Havana syndrome is obviously real, it's just the CIA experimenting on their own spooks then blaming it on the commies

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
direct the dildo energies straight up my rear end in a top hat, chief!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
remotely targeted direct anal expansion weapon would be quite something. goddamn i bet those perverts over at the venezuelan oiled manly man agency are probably testing it on my brain right now and sir! that is why i need to take the week off! i need some time to work my body

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i was recently targeted by secret russian microweapons cleverly hidden in a bottle of stolichnaya which caused terrible havana syndrome, please extend your sympathy in these trying times

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
The difference between the US and China at domestically aimed propaganda is the Chinese aren't gullible enough to accept theirs at face value

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
interesting over lap.....

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

exmarx posted:

with drug abuse too, something which is clearly not rampant at the CIA

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

exmarx posted:

hosed up that Cuba created Covid just to gently caress with an embassy

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

exmarx posted:

Doctor Manhattan deserves it for working with the US government.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/Havanasyndrome1/status/1452336695542751254

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

bro im straight up not havana good time

Joss Laypeg
Oct 11, 2007
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on. - WSB
i’m havana lovely time thinking about a bunch of american spooks psychologically torturing themselves with gangstalking level poo poo

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

the deep state knows it's on the way out and just wants to cause trouble for whatever regime follows by activating and validating a schizophrenic delusion

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

platzapS posted:

the deep state knows it's on the way out and just wants to cause trouble for whatever regime follows by activating and validating a schizophrenic delusion

lol the three-letter agencies are legitimately a larger threat to the US natsec than any of their boogeymans

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Palladium posted:

lol the three-letter agencies are legitimately a larger threat to the US natsec than any of their boogeymans

Harsh words for the BEP but you’re not wrong

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Trabisnikof posted:

Bonus Mix-ins: you can add some or all in as confounding flavors

Insecticides

Experimental Vaccines

Alcoholism

Stress

Guilt

Paranoia

Greed/Laziness

you forgot black mold. that’s my bet for a few initial non-psychogenic cases

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Also if you could pinpoint target high power EM waves from a distance—I mean that’s a Culture universe effector. That’s the sort of thing that’s far more advanced than Star Trek-level technology. And the Ruskies are just using it to give random spooks headaches instead of remotely copying every disk in Langley

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

exmarx posted:

Doesn’t everyone feel like this all the time?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

DarkEuphoria posted:

Doesn’t everyone feel like this all the time?

good thing cuba achieved their broad syndrome spectrum ray with 0.016% of the US military budget

suck it up capitafailures

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Hey everyone, my marriage is falling apart, was this caused by a death ray?

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

eSports Chaebol posted:

Also if you could pinpoint target high power EM waves from a distance—I mean that’s a Culture universe effector. That’s the sort of thing that’s far more advanced than Star Trek-level technology. And the Ruskies are just using it to give random spooks headaches instead of remotely copying every disk in Langley

one of the explanations i actually believe is that monitoring/surveillance equipment (both defense and offensive) being so heavily concentrated in these areas could be responsible, but that would mean that we can't blame it on russia or cuba so it's actually a """""""weapon""""""

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

eSports Chaebol posted:

thats why they are so perfidious. they could be conquering the universe, but instead thpse bastards are using it to force me think of oiling muscly cubans all night

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The only problem with that theory is that these symptoms are 1000% classic psychosomatic bullshit, and if powerful EM did anything to you, it'd be burns and cancer first, headaches distant second.

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
alternate theory: it's the waves that are being beamed at us from the center of the galaxy which weakens you if your a capitalist and makes you strong if your a communist

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I think if you had a really weird loud noise driving a bunch of really paranoid and stressed out people nuts it'd be really easy for those people to start developing psychosomatic symptoms and revving each other up.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
people in the past had cool psychosomatic diseases like an entire town spontaneously deciding to dance until they dropped dead, nowadays we just get hangover symptoms

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

The Dancing Plagues were probably ergotism.

The initial "anomalous health incident" in the Havana embassy was probably US agents gassing themselves with insecticides because they couldn't wait for a fumigated building to clear out, they had important imperialism work to do.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

sleeptalker posted:

The Dancing Plagues were probably ergotism.

The initial "anomalous health incident" in the Havana embassy was probably US agents gassing themselves with insecticides because they couldn't wait for a fumigated building to clear out, they had important imperialism work to do.

It's your slacker attitude that let Fidel Castro die of natural causes.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Did anybody try fumigating castro's house and like telling him it was safe a few days too early. Just thought of that, just now.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

30.5 Days posted:

Did anybody try fumigating castro's house and like telling him it was safe a few days too early. Just thought of that, just now.

this makes me wonder, did any of the cia agents fall ill shortly after picking up a particularly pretty shell on the beach?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Lady Militant posted:

one of the explanations i actually believe is that monitoring/surveillance equipment (both defense and offensive) being so heavily concentrated in these areas could be responsible, but that would mean that we can't blame it on russia or cuba so it's actually a """""""weapon""""""

its still gonna do nothing. the level of RF waves that might affect health would start doing actual dramatic poo poo to all the actual electronics and, you know, METAL inside the embassy, well before it could have any health effects. its the same as people who are allergic to cell phones or wifi (whatever happened to that anyway lol). people who think it could be microwaves because of freys effect are also nuts. even if you could just focus microwaves to cook a tiny part of the brain (plausible up close under ideal conditions) why hasnt that shown up on a brain scan? thats how a microwave attack works: it heats up the water in the target. wheres the cooked brain. show me the cooked brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

the russians dont have a weapon at all but a finite improbability drive and they are using it to increase the odds of solar neutrinos interacting with americans' brains by a factor of googol