Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I appreciate that we’ve all forgotten a bunch of now relevant stuff explained to us by Colin Robinson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

I appreciate that we’ve all forgotten a bunch of now relevant stuff explained to us by Colin Robinson.

Almost like this thread is a note we keep in our pocket to remind us lest we forget things about that guy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

That was also the episode where Colin faked his death just so he could hear everyone's eulogies, I watched it again a few days ago and went "Oh yeah, I'd forgotten a lot of this stuff which is now super relevant again"

Which one is this?

Also we havent had a sam sighting all season, the real disappointment

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

Which one is this?

Also we havent had a sam sighting all season, the real disappointment

Sam became a vampire and he's off living his best life.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
continuity in this show is off quite a bit. Nandor reveals he used to run a country in the first episode, which the roommates seem to be surprised about, but then they have the Accession Day celebration which they seem to have been doing for many years. I wouldn't worry about it much

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Pattonesque posted:

continuity in this show is off quite a bit. Nandor reveals he used to run a country in the first episode, which the roommates seem to be surprised about, but then they have the Accession Day celebration which they seem to have been doing for many years. I wouldn't worry about it much

I agree with you, but it also feels very in character for the other roommates to just enjoy a party without understanding or caring about why the party is happening.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Pattonesque posted:

He also doesn't remember how to speak his language when he summons his ghost, but then a couple of episodes later reads some documents from his time as a ruler.

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

Pattonesque posted:

They're like dogs, they don't care WHY there's a party, they're just happy that there is a party.

Vampires are like man-eating Labradors

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

EL BROMANCE posted:

Who's that now?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
They all have dementia and don't remember everything all the time, they're hundreds of years old.

Except Colin Robinson, of course.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
More Donal Logue

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
…. poo poo

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Oh my god.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

yup. yup yup yup

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
Next season is going to be wild.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Nandor at the train with his JanSport.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
lmaoooo what a season ending, love it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Laszlo playing the theme song of Toast of London, Take My Hand, was really funny.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Nadja was looking like a snack this episode, I tell you what.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Goddamn but that episode kept surprising me, right from the very first scene where they brought back the entire 'family'

Milo and POTUS posted:

Which one is this?

The episode where he gets promoted and gains super energy drain powers

Looks like I was completely wrong about any of that being relevant. :v:

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

That basic little black dress.

Young, dumb, and full of cum indeed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Goddamn what a finale, I can't wait till next season, the new dynamic when I presume they all return to Staten Island is going to be a hell of a thing.

Also the end of the vhs message immediately cutting to just a split second of RuPaul was a beautiful punchline.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Oct 29, 2021

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Jerusalem posted:

Goddamn what a finale, I can't wait till next season, the new dynamic when I presume they all return to Staten Island is going to be a hell of a thing.

If we don't get to see Laszlo, the Baron and the Sire raising li'l ColinRobinson like a hosed up remake of Three Men And A Baby that'd be a hell of a loss

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Well that does explain why Colin Robinson had a little tummy ache last episode.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The changes made to the opening credits were great. And I hope the new portrait makes it into the next season opener.... but also a portrait of:

Laszlo, the Baron and the Sire raising li'l ColinRobinson like a hosed up remake of Three Men And A Baby

:hellyeah:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I'm kind of hoping Nadja and Guillermo become best friends during their time in England together.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Remember when people were saying this season wasn’t as good? What a buncha DORKS

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
it had some excellent episodes but the show is getting way too sentimental

parks and rec vibes from some of this poo poo

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Loved the opening title changes. And that ending. Hahah. drat, on multiple levels.

I do wonder if Nandor is going to wind up enjoying being in Iraq and getting his mojo back in that environment... even though he should have known the Hanging Gardens of Babylon are long gone, if they even ever existed.

I'm curious if the whole "everyone thinks Nadja killed Nandor" will come back at all. It didn't seem to phase Donal Logue.

Escobarbarian posted:

Remember when people were saying this season wasn’t as good? What a buncha DORKS

I don't think this season was bad at all, but I do think that some of the episodes weren't as strong as the standards of the prior seasons, though I also think this season's highs were at the same level of prior ones.

Shitenshi posted:

Also glad I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Shitenshi posted:

IIRC her dresses usually expose like zero skin so that was a bit of a change

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Shitenshi posted:

*bonk*

Also same

Also I KNEW he was going to be a baby. God I wish I'd said as much

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Bonaventure posted:

it had some excellent episodes but the show is getting way too sentimental

parks and rec vibes from some of this poo poo
I can't imagine it has nothing to do with the fact that Hollywood is looking for positivity and sentimentality in the wake of Ted Lasso.

Personally, I'm here for it. I enjoy that stuff, even here. But not every show is well-suited to it.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
the vampires can be as sentimental as they want as long as they continue to be monumental dumbasses

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Jerkface posted:

the vampires can be as sentimental as they want as long as they continue to be monumental dumbasses

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/sepinwall/status/1454148151967952906?s=21

lmao

Also I definitely disagree that this show has become in any way sentimental. That’s a weird one to me.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004

Escobarbarian posted:

Also I definitely disagree that this show has become in any way sentimental. That’s a weird one to me.

"Laszlo is madly in love with Nadja and is generally kind of a softie when you get down to it" has been p. consistent

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't say the show has gotten too sentimental - after all, this episode did end with Laszlo sealing Gizmo inside a wooden box. Plus there was the fight between Nandor and Gizmo earlier in the episode.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

quote:

Simms: I did have a big fantasy, when we’d written the whole season, of shooting as much as we could without Mark knowing. But since we read all our scripts before we start shooting, I realized there wasn’t any way to do it. And later I realized that’s kind of a lousy thing to do to an actor.

Proksch: I wouldn’t have cared.
:allears:

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

If we don't get to see Laszlo, the Baron and the Sire raising li'l ColinRobinson like a hosed up remake of Three Men And A Baby that'd be a hell of a loss

Well, the Baron and Sire looked like they cost a lot to make and I'm betting that they'll want to get their money's worth out of them next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Strong Resident Evil: Village vibes during the reveal.

Da-Da! Da-da!