Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

hello yes is this Jeff bezos? I’m doing well, thanks for asking. anyway I would like to purchase a ride on a space shuttle that leaks pee, sitting next to William shatner, who probably also leaks pee.

a billion dollars? yes I can afford that.

well yes, actually, I did in fact get a billion dollars from that one byob thread. that’s quite astute of you.

oh that’s right, all the spying through devices and stuff. well I’ll see you in space anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch

when i'm a billionaire i'm gonna develop my own rocket program and i'm gonna call it Blasting You to Outer Blackness

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
when i'm a billionaire i'm gonna have a giant chess board out back where i can sit in a lifeguard's chair and play chess with people dressed as the pieces. i'll have three shifts of people working 8 hours each so i can always play if i want to. maybe i won't play for weeks! all the chess piece people can just sit in a comfy cabin and play switch games or w/e and get high idc, but they should be in costume while working so when i ring the bell and walk over the crest to the board they'll be waiting in position

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I don't want that much money.

I hope someone else posts.

hot cocoa on the couch

Zurtilik posted:

I don't want that much money.

I hope someone else posts.

no worries, i'll bear the responsibility

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

You have my axe

Prof. Crocodile

hello yes is this zil? I’m fine, thanks for asking. look i want to buy that axe you were going to give zurtilik for one million dollars. oh I know, but I don’t have to worry about money anymore. well… let’s just say I was the last poster in a certain thread, heh heh.

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
congratulations!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jinh

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hello yes is this zil? I’m fine, thanks for asking. look i want to buy that axe you were going to give zurtilik for one million dollars. oh I know, but I don’t have to worry about money anymore. well… let’s just say I was the last poster in a certain thread, heh heh.

Yup, Prof crocodile won the million in the thread that I made after I became a billionaire in the billionaire thread

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
wish i had your luck

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

Unfortunate

Can't spell "unfortunate" without "fortune", like the one I'm going to get from this thread. Then redistribute to the posting class.

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

Can't spell "unfortunate" without "fortune", like the one I'm going to get from this thread. Then redistribute to the posting class.

mighty decent of you really

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

mighty decent of you really

I like to give back

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

I like to give back

you're a gentleorb and a scholar, friend

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:wotwot:

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Sorry the money is haunted now

----------------

Zil

We can afford the exorcism

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
Maybe but think of the nightmare it'll be getting the vomit out of the bedsheets

----------------

Twenty Four

If it's me, I will make Halloween (today) every day because it is the best day and fun and one of my best friends birthdays and a joy to all the children and children at heart alike! Or you can just ruin it...

hot cocoa on the couch

i broke another car yesterday so i could really use those billions right now :(

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
This post. This is the one that wins me the billion.

Zil

Question for the thread, is it the last post if you empty quote someone else?

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Escape From Noise

Zil posted:

Question for the thread, is it the last post if you empty quote someone else?

Lurkers Must Ghost

by Pragmatica
I will have the last post if I murder all the other posters :thunk:

----------------

Stoner Sloth

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

but then the other posters will be ghosts and will still post here :smuggo:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Lurkers Must Ghost posted:

I will help you for a cool $500M

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

but then the other posters will be ghosts and will still post here :smuggo:

If they've been good. If they've been bad they'll be condemned to haunt C&D for all eternity

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Prof. Crocodile

hello yes is this Zach baggins? I’m fine, thanks. listen I want to do a full-blown ghost investigation with optional exorcism if needed. no it’s not in a house, it’s in an Internet subforum.

a billion dollars, you say? well yes in fact I can afford that, ever since I posted in that one thread.

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

If they've been good. If they've been bad they'll be condemned to haunt C&D for all eternity

ah but all byob posters are good!

Twenty Four

Twenty Four posted:

If it's me, I will make Halloween (today) every day because it is the best day and fun and one of my best friends birthdays and a joy to all the children and children at heart alike! Or you can just ruin it...

You may not have been the first, and likely not the last, but you all made this happen!

However, I do think this makes me realize we should have "Halloween day" just like if you have Christmas Eve and day, but for October! And it should probably last like half a month like other holidays now because why not and Halloween is cool!

hot cocoa on the couch

don't want to be a downer for anyone in the billionaire thread, but halloween is ~365 days away. just thought you should know that

Stoner Sloth

if you smoke like i smoke it's like halloween everyday

Twenty Four

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

don't want to be a downer for anyone in the billionaire thread, but halloween is ~365 days away. just thought you should know that

:(

hot cocoa on the couch

i'm sorry, i have absolutely no control over it (yet, because i've yet to receive my billions)

ChubbyChecker

is it me?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Answer unclear, ask again later

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Zil

Nah

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Twenty Four

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm sorry, i have absolutely no control over it (yet, because i've yet to receive my billions)

you have my vote again!

Escape From Noise

Thanks for your help everyone!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Thanks for your help everyone!