Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Ahaha loving idiots until half of them are elected officials in 1-2 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Wait... even if he were alive wouldn't JFK be like 104 years old now?

E:FB. Shoulda read those two pages before posting my insight that was simple math.

Viscous Soda has a new favorite as of 18:41 on Nov 2, 2021

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sorry no, this is what happens if the bloodline is preserved

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

bobjr posted:

Hasn’t JFK Jr been supposed to show up at several of these rallies already? Do these people just seem to not notice, or just assume he was too busy fighting the deep state.

There's a guy who they're convinced is JFK Jr. who does show up at a lot of their things and he just rolls with it for the attention. I guess the problem is that he won't come out and admit he's JFK Jr. publicly which is what they want.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Henchman of Santa posted:

There's a guy who they're convinced is JFK Jr. who does show up at a lot of their things and he just rolls with it for the attention.

Yeah, this guy.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

How on earth...?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm seeing double here! Four JFK Jr's!

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
They'd take this song as gospel wouldn't they?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

hallo spacedog posted:

How on earth...?

the plane did not crash underwater so he didn't drown

but it did crash into the oblivion face editor, so he was horribly disfigured

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If he looked like JFK then the deep state would find him and kill him, it's a clever disguise.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

There's a guy who they're convinced is JFK Jr. who does show up at a lot of their things and he just rolls with it for the attention. I guess the problem is that he won't come out and admit he's JFK Jr. publicly which is what they want.

There are in fact at least two possible JFK Jrs and they were both booked at the same conference recently, lol.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Arivia posted:

the plane did not crash underwater so he didn't drown

but it did crash into the oblivion face editor, so he was horribly disfigured

:hmmyes:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I mean it has been since its inception but Qanon must be the easiest cult to troll. All those dead celebrities you remember from when you were kids? They are all alive and are going to totally come out of hiding to hang out with you. Oh and tell you why everyone you hate is actually a satanic peadophile. Oh look. I am sure John Wayne will be at the meeting today, and just wait until you see Reagan give his speech later today.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/justinboldaji/status/1455198496437399555

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Madkal posted:

I mean it has been since its inception but Qanon must be the easiest cult to troll. All those dead celebrities you remember from when you were kids? They are all alive and are going to totally come out of hiding to hang out with you. Oh and tell you why everyone you hate is actually a satanic peadophile. Oh look. I am sure John Wayne will be at the meeting today, and just wait until you see Reagan give his speech later today.

It's honestly sad how vividly it illustrates that the only lens through which they understand the world is celebrities. Kobe Bryant and Robin Williams? Clearly the most important figures of the century.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Madkal posted:

It's the lead-poisoned brainworm boomer political version of that one guys post/copypasta about all the video game and cartoon characters who ever existed coming to celebrate his birthday with him.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

lol baquack obamailure

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
That rapist the bbc reported on how evil trans people are is now calling for the violent eradication of trans women. neat!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

hallo spacedog posted:

It's the lead-poisoned brainworm boomer political version of that one guys post/copypasta about all the video game and cartoon characters who ever existed coming to celebrate his birthday with him.

I wondered what happened to that kid from Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

OwlFancier posted:

The werid thing is that they didn't just stay on the other side of the channel and come to that decision.

British had a lot of tin so conquering them was worth it.

Ireland didn’t have anything and neither did Scotland. Though Septimus Severus did campaign there because he hated being emperor and his kids tho

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

My theory is that he has very low standards and is in it to slay MAGA rear end.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

endocriminologist posted:

That rapist the bbc reported on how evil trans people are is now calling for the violent eradication of trans women. neat!

Like genuine incel mass shooter type poo poo, love living in this hell country.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

endocriminologist posted:

I forget, what was her namr?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

I forget, what was her namr?

"lily cade" apparently. I strongly, strongly advise not clicking the link unless you really want to damage yourself.

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1455574098717913096?s=21

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

"lily cade" apparently. I strongly, strongly advise not clicking the link unless you really want to damage yourself.

https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1455574098717913096?s=21

name? Yikes...thats...thats at least a 8 on the Unibomber scale.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BigRed0427 posted:

name? Yikes...thats...thats at least a 8 on the Unibomber scale.

Again, self admitted rapist.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I also think that is very unfair to ted kaczynski.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Kaczynski just wanted us to get our noses out of our phones and just enjoy life. :colbert:

(Also, yeah, that Cade poo poo is genuinely vile and disturbing, and I'm a cis woman. STRONG trigger warning to anyone planning to read it, trans or otherwise.)

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

That looks a lot more like Barry Gibb than JFK Jr. Barry with (young) Maurice's hair. He'd be better off touring as the 4th, lost, Bee Gee imo.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

And then people wonder why I'm not interested in my Irish ancestors. Sure, it means I"m stuck with Swamp Germans, but it's gotta be better than this thing.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

I would have gone with Elliot Rodgers, but he didn't seem deranged enough.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

This is an old meme from the now-closed Laissez Faire subforum right here on SA. I think it was a poster named paradol ex who coined it

Elephant Ambush has a new favorite as of 20:24 on Nov 2, 2021

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is an old meme from the non-closed Laissez Faire subforum right here on SA. I think it was a poster named paradol ex who coined it

Wait really?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Croccers posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
They'd take this song as gospel wouldn't they?

He was the true cousin of Sir Jesus Christ

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Wait really?

Yeah, DnD use to make fun of it all the time.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
There's literally no loving logic or even consistency applied to these conspiracies at all. That's what always gets me.
Like, these anti-deep-state celebrities are still secretly alive, and now they're going to make a huge public appearance. Wouldn't the deep state just assassinate them for real this time? If we know they're coming, surely the deep state does. Or how about all the "encoded" Qanon messages? If we can figure them out, why is it encoded to begin with? Why not just get the message out and know it'll go viral before it can be shut down? If a bunch of rubes can crack the code surely the deep state can, too. It's all about secrets and surprises that they figured out like they were puzzles on the back of a cereal box and that makes them special, but at the same time the very people the code exists to stump are evidently too dumb to complete the junior jumble.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

And then people wonder why I'm not interested in my Irish ancestors. Sure, it means I"m stuck with Swamp Germans, but it's gotta be better than this thing.

Were your Swamp German ancestors from Dithmarschen, by any chance? If so, they were probably involved in a peasant's republic centuries before the Declaration of Independence, that's sick as hell

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Hmbol at Warren Zevon faking his death then pretending to be fake-death JFK Jr.. It's the perfect scheme!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

I promise you that nobody involved in the production of that is remotely Irish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

BigRed0427 posted:

Yeah, DnD use to make fun of it all the time.

LF did too fwiw