Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
We refuse to put ketchup on hot dogs because we're ADULTING in here! Now to pour pancake syrup on this hot dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

We refuse to put ketchup on hot dogs because we're ADULTING in here! Now to pour pancake syrup on this hot dog

THERE'S A STICK IN IT

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

is this like some kinda regional thing? the 'ol jizzum dog of pantanal or is it drunk chow?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

that's not an anything thing.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

knuthgrush posted:

is this like some kinda regional thing? the 'ol jizzum dog of pantanal or is it drunk chow?

Creamed Hams.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

fizzymercury posted:

Molasses, brown sugar, onions, vinegar, red pepper flakes, and hot sauce.

lol wtf is this?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bonzo posted:

lol wtf is this?

its what you come up with for "relish" when youve convinced yourself you aren't allowed to put ketchup on a hotdog

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Aardvark! posted:

its what you come up with for "relish" when youve convinced yourself you aren't allowed to put ketchup on a hotdog

Let me guess. There's corn syrup in the hot dog too (read your labels people)

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've watched a fair number of this guy's videos and I can't figure out what he's saying just before he starts eating and when he starts his after-the-fact commentary

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's not really that sweet bros relax

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've watched a fair number of this guy's videos and I can't figure out what he's saying just before he starts eating and when he starts his after-the-fact commentary

yah me either and it drives me nuts

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

knuthgrush posted:

Mustard apparently, "homemade" :wiggle:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chicago hotdogs are the finest tubular meat sandwich style

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

I used to think the worst hamburgers were the ones that claimed to be the most expensive but are just normal burgers with $500 of edible gold leaf. This thread has shown me that is not the case.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

This thing says "burger" on it, so it belongs in this thread.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
not strictly terrible food but w/e

lol cold wee

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

"Fries? You want fries? Here's your fuckin fries you filthy animal." *tosses handful of fries on plate angrily*

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

As long as I get my fix, man

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

This thing says "burger" on it, so it belongs in this thread.

gently caress this thing

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

This is antithetical to the thread topic but one of the best things I ever ate was in south korea from a street food vendor (I was usually drunk as gently caress when I got them, but they tasted amazing)

regular hot dog bun, lightly mayo'd
grilled spam slices
shredded cabbage
drizzle of teriyaki sauce
drizzle of ketchup

It was like $2 each and was god-tier after way too much booze on a Friday night at 2AM. Sometimes I got two.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

AHH F/UGH posted:

This is antithetical to the thread topic but one of the best things I ever ate was in south korea from a street food vendor (I was usually drunk as gently caress when I got them, but they tasted amazing)

regular hot dog bun, lightly mayo'd
grilled spam slices
shredded cabbage
drizzle of teriyaki sauce
drizzle of ketchup

It was like $2 each and was god-tier after way too much booze on a Friday night at 2AM. Sometimes I got two.

I'm drunk right now and I would very much like two of these

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

PinheadSlim posted:

I'm drunk right now and I would very much like two of these

I'm completely sober and I'd like one or two as well.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i made a ghetto USAUSAUSAUSA version of the Tunnbrödsrulle with one big flour tortilla, a pile of mashed potatoes, a bunch of seafood salad, two premium(what) local hotdogs, ketchup, mustard, mayo, crunched sour cream and onion chips on top. Rolled it all up into a funnel and devoured it. It was pretty god drat good for what it was, honestly.

realized i should have taken a pic as a lil bite of tortilla was left

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Sunburned dogs

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

I would rather eat the herb butter baguettes without the wieners...

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

That's not an option *menacingly racks a rifle*

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Philthy posted:

i made a ghetto USAUSAUSAUSA version of the Tunnbrödsrulle with one big flour tortilla, a pile of mashed potatoes, a bunch of seafood salad, two premium(what) local hotdogs, ketchup, mustard, mayo, crunched sour cream and onion chips on top. Rolled it all up into a funnel and devoured it. It was pretty god drat good for what it was, honestly.

realized i should have taken a pic as a lil bite of tortilla was left

I believe you're making statements about the quality of this meal that I find hard to take at face value

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Drunk good idea

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

SUPER-drunk good idea

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I believe you're making statements about the quality of this meal that I find hard to take at face value

I think the end result is that hotdogs and mashed potatoes can go with pretty much everything within reason. I'd prefer a Chicago dog but if I was drunk and someone was selling these I'd buy two.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Philthy posted:

I think the end result is that hotdogs and mashed potatoes can go with pretty much everything within reason. I'd prefer a Chicago dog but if I was drunk and someone was selling these I'd buy two.

The crazy part is how good the seafood salad is with the dog. Like, it might now be my fav dog topping. With some ketchup and mustard on top :discourse:

D. Lish.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

So if the bread is sliced but the wiener is intact, how does one pick this up to eat it? I think this should have the wiener sliced up with the bread, that way all the drunks can get a piece. Also, is that garlic bread? That can get a little crispy, I don't want to be ripping up the roof of my mouth trying to take a bite.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

The crazy part is how good the seafood salad is with the dog. Like, it might now be my fav dog topping. With some ketchup and mustard on top :discourse:

D. Lish.

This sounds like a troll. I'm willing to believe cream cheese is a good hot dog topping, but seafood salad is a bridge too far, especially if we're still including the classic condiments.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Futanari Damacy posted:

This sounds like a troll. I'm willing to believe cream cheese is a good hot dog topping, but seafood salad is a bridge too far, especially if we're still including the classic condiments.

I wish it was.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

timg makes this one look like a frog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy