Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

"Do you think since your cat is dead I could

You know

Wear it?"
I [26m] got home from a work trip early and walked in on my roommate [27m] getting spanked by his girlfriend [24f].

quote:

I heard strange sounds when I got home and went looking for the source. Now, I know I probably should have figured out what was going on, but I was exhausted and didn't really think properly. Their bedroom door was open, and I saw him laying across his girlfriend's lap getting spanked. I was stunned and stared at them for about 10 seconds before they noticed me. There was an awkward silence which felt like forever before I just left without saying anything.

Since then, things have been weird between us. Should I say something to them? Or just pretend this never happened.

Tag yourself I'm the 10 seconds of watching your homie get spanked in absolute silence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
lil homie flay rear end

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

hallo spacedog posted:

I get it. But I always think it's weird because younger people could join elks club and make it younger. I think it generally still exists. So it's a self perpetuating issue also.

But I know our current work life culture balance is kinda incompatible with that kind of social life too.

If you're a normal young man who wants to make friends, why would you want to join a club that hangs a "NO GIRLZ ALOUD" sign on the outside of its treehouse? If you are such a man, then you'll just become a proud boy, mgtow, incel, pua, etc without going to some building once a week and paying dues.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Uncle ShortyB posted:

I [26m] got home from a work trip early and walked in on my roommate [27m] getting spanked by his girlfriend [24f].

Tag yourself I'm the 10 seconds of watching your homie get spanked in absolute silence.

never not assuming that people leaving doors open are hoping to get caught as part of the kink

not as obvious as the "having loud aggressive anal sex 5 feet from the front door so when my ex dropped off the kids they heard everything"

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

pentyne posted:

never not assuming that people leaving doors open are hoping to get caught as part of the kink

not as obvious as the "having loud aggressive anal sex 5 feet from the front door so when my ex dropped off the kids they heard everything"

I don't remember that story. Do you have a link handy? I know the guy in question probably verbalized it, but I'm trying to figure out how you'd tell through a door 5 feet away by sound alone that it was specifically anal sex. Perhaps cumshitter can explain it.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Invisible Clergy posted:

If you're a normal young man who wants to make friends, why would you want to join a club that hangs a "NO GIRLZ ALOUD" sign on the outside of its treehouse? If you are such a man, then you'll just become a proud boy, mgtow, incel, pua, etc without going to some building once a week and paying dues.
Yeah, institutional inertia is a thing, and young people don't want to join some stodgy old club and then expend enormous effort to drag one chapter of it into the 21st century.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Invisible Clergy posted:

I don't remember that story. Do you have a link handy? I know the guy in question probably verbalized it, but I'm trying to figure out how you'd tell through a door 5 feet away by sound alone that it was specifically anal sex. Perhaps cumshitter can explain it.

I can't find it, but the OP was complaining that the ex showed up on time when they were usually late, and for some reason the OP and her BF wanted to have loud sex on the living room couch right by the front door making a ton of noise and verbally describing what they were doing right around the time the Ex was supposed to drop the kids off.

Also possible they weren't being loud but the Ex opened the door and they walked right into the sex having. I may be combining that with the "my wife and I are loud love makers to the point of shaking the windows, our kids are acting weird and we don't know why"

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Invisible Clergy posted:

I genuinely did not know it was a men's only club and have no perspective on this question as I am not a man. I haven't ever thought about it all that deeply so you are probably right.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Uncle ShortyB posted:

Pope Corky has a new av material

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Invisible Clergy posted:

…I'm trying to figure out how you'd tell through a door 5 feet away by sound alone that it was specifically anal sex.

The “clink clink clink” noise of ejaculation echos during anal sex.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Sometimes it's kind of a shlorp-shlorp-shlorp sound.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
If you wanna know

Pope Corky the IX posted:

shlorp-shlorp-shlorp
If he loves you so

shlorp-shlorp-shlorp
It's in his kiss
(That's where it is, oh yeah)

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

If you can't handle me at my clink-clink-clink, you don't deserve be at my shlorp-shlorp-shlorp

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I hate this page and wish for its immediate banishment

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

pentyne posted:

I can't find it, but the OP was complaining that the ex showed up on time when they were usually late, and for some reason the OP and her BF wanted to have loud sex on the living room couch right by the front door making a ton of noise and verbally describing what they were doing right around the time the Ex was supposed to drop the kids off.

Also possible they weren't being loud but the Ex opened the door and they walked right into the sex having. I may be combining that with the "my wife and I are loud love makers to the point of shaking the windows, our kids are acting weird and we don't know why"

I remeber both of those stories being good but the second one was unbelievable. If I am remembering right I think their sex was so loud even with the windows closed the neighbors were calling in noise complaints. There was probably some weird kink involved too. Just the mental image of the kids wandering the house the next day with a 1000 yard stare because of what they heard was hilarious. The OP was so clueless they couldn't figure out why the kids were acting that way.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Blastedhellscape posted:

Ugh. Guy's wanting to intrude into women's spaces in the name of ~*gender equality*~ is something I've run into a few times in real life and it always bugs me. (Of course there's obviously more going on here, with this guy trying to control his girlfriend's social life completely).

listen, I won't rest until I can get the same opportunities to sit down in the middle of a bukkake circle that women enjoy

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for using the "same bowl" for my daughter's and my cat's food?

quote:

Not really the same bowl but that's the easiest way to describe it. Sorry if this is rambling I'll try and make sense.

So I have a 8 month old daughter who, even though she eats solids doesn't eat a lot. I have some little bowls that are the perfect size for how much she eats, so since she started solids these have been "her bowls".

We recently got a kitten, she has a dish of dry food that is always accessible and in the evening she gets some wet food. There is not a lot of room in her "food nook" so after her water dish and dry food dish I needed something small for her wet food and decided the small bowls were perfect.

My SIL came to visit this week, she was here for dinner so saw me feeding my daughter from one of the bowls, then later on she saw me put "the same" bowl down for the cat and got really angry with me saying I was disgusting, unhygienic etc. I explained that it wasn't the same bowl (I always use the same one for the cat) but apparently it's still bad. She said I'm putting my daughter and the cat at the same level.

She got some mutual friends involved and now they're all saying I'm an assh*le for treating the cat the same as my daughter.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Sometimes it's kind of a shlorp-shlorp-shlorp sound.

Getting a little too close for comfort here

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Soylent Pudding posted:

TJ Maxx poisoning

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

You know

Wear it?"

Soylent Pudding posted:

Whom amongst us hasn't eaten from the cat's wet food dish

Seriously though as long as the cat's bowl is marked or kept separate who cares. An 8 month old is basically a cat that shits on itself as far as I can remember from my niece and nephew being that age.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
AITA for calling my husband’s grandmother a hillbilly?

quote:

So I’m 23F, my husband is 28M, and his grandmother is 81?F. For background, I’m Italian American and the majority of my family is from Italy. Most of my husband’s family are southern born and raised.

His grandmother loves to use a certain derogatory word for Italians (starts with D) and it makes me uncomfortable every time. I finally had enough this weekend and the following conversation ensued:

Me: With all due respect, that word is really offensive to Italians and I’d appreciate it if you’d stop using it.

Her: Well good thing we have the first amendment. You being offended doesn’t change that.

Me: I understand that, but it would be similar to me calling you a hillbilly, which is hurtful.

She hates that word being said in her presence and told me I was disrespectful and I clearly never learned manners. My husbands family is saying I should have let it go because she’s old (I didn’t grow up that way, old people don’t get a pass to be hurtful.)

AITA?

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for not wanting to go with my mom to the plastic surgeon’s office so she can, “show him what she wants”?

quote:

My mom has always been flat chested, and so she’s getting a boob job. But she asked me to go with her so that she can show the surgeon, “what she wants”.

I said sure. But I told her I’d changed my mind since I kinda don’t want to. Although I know this is important to her. And she’s always wanted to get her boobs done. But just hasn’t. And I think maybe I’ll ask her if she could just take pictures or something. But I’m just not comfortable taking my top off so my mom can, “show the doctor what I(she) wants”.

She was really upset with me.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Piell posted:

"Well good thing we have the first amendment. Grandma being offended doesn’t change that."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for not wanting to go with my mom to the plastic surgeon’s office so she can, “show him what she wants”?

we start by removing your daughters breasts just above the rib line and then surgically graft them on to two incisions we make on your "no-boobs" for lack of a better word

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Soylent Pudding posted:

I feed my cats on fine china sometimes if the little food bowls I have for them haven't gone through the dishwasher

Also just regular bowls, like when I lived in a sublet, because... Dishes are washable???

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Obviously she should get some real fancy bowls that satisfy whatever standards are set by the sister-in-law.

And use those bowls exclusively for the kitten.

And also post pictures of the kitten.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Piell posted:

Huh. I had to look that one up. The derogatory term for Italians I've heard before starts with a W, not a D.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Obviously she should get some real fancy bowls that satisfy whatever standards are set by the sister-in-law.

And use those bowls exclusively for the kitten.

And also post pictures of the kitten.

find out what kind of bowls the SIL has, then get one for the cat

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You're supposed to feed your cat in a crystal goblet that you hit with a fork.

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

You know

Wear it?"

Batterypowered7 posted:

Huh. I had to look that one up. The derogatory term for Italians I've heard before starts with a W, not a D.

Same. I've heard the one that starts with a G as well but the D one was a new one for me.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Uncle ShortyB posted:

Same. I've heard the one that starts with a G as well but the D one was a new one for me.

Gabagool is just another word for capicola, it's not a slur, smh

E: :v:

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Foo Diddley posted:

find out what kind of bowls the SIL has, then get one for the cat

This is the kind of power move I'm here for.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
I'm sure this was a whole joke in Fawlty Towers

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

I could almost see an argument if the sister were saying "hey, your 8 month old is only going to start getting more and more mobile, not less, and she's going to get into everything. If she sees a bowl she's eaten out of before on the floor she might eat the cat's food". but I don't think that's the angle the sister was taking.

And if that were to happen, your baby ate some cat food, who cares?

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Uncle ShortyB posted:

Same. I've heard the one that starts with a G

Is that a racial slur? I thought it was more of an lifestyle slur like calling someone a fuckboy or something. I didn't know it had racial or country of origin connotations although living in the deep south that kind of subculture is pretty rare.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Is that a racial slur? I thought it was more of an lifestyle slur like calling someone a fuckboy or something. I didn't know it had racial or country of origin connotations although living in the deep south that kind of subculture is pretty rare.

Italians are only technically white

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
Can my ex husband sue me for money he says I owe him after divorce?

quote:

I recently got a divorce in June. When we signed paperwork on paper we both agreed we didn't want anything from each other and what's his was his and what's mine was mine. Now he keeps hassling me for money. He helped me put a down payment on a car 7 years ago. Never mentioned me paying him back now out of the blue says I owe him for that. He also has this list of all the times I agreed to have relations with him but didn't and says I owe him compensation for it and he kept hassling me and now says I owe him 3k for that. The other stuff is misc like saying I owe him money for stuff he bought when I wasn't working during covid while we were still married! He's even come up with amounts out of the blue and said hey you owe me 500$ for blah blah blah but I'll consider it paid if you sleep with me. He keeps putting pressure on me and threatening to take me to court. A lot of friends and family believe there's no way it'll hold up but I'm scared and just wanted to ask for advice. Thank you. P.S. I am in Texas

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Evil Willow posted:

Can my ex husband sue me for money he says I owe him after divorce?

lol, tell him to bring it, go to court. What a gross gently caress.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I think that one was specifically a slur for Italian Americans and only later grew to be associated with the Jersey Shore kind of lifestyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I think they’re talking about “guinea”, not “guido”.