Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010
I hope that one day the Lowtax children will be able to afford an account on here. When they're of working age and won't inconvenience someone who was lazy even by Internet content creator standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Hang on gonna take a pic of myself with a mouth full of cum for future internet arguments

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
This forum literally helped me find a career I love. Thank you to all the amazing people that make this community great.

Also thanks to whoever the hell started this weird fish nonsense. I don't know what the gently caress is going on here, but like a good Catholic funeral for everyone's least favourite relative it's like listening to the pockets of family shame gossip being whispered in corners and it's just what a Friday night needed.

*Applies neck beard to melt into the crowd*

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MEIN RAVEN posted:

I guess you could say, there's a little bit of Rich in all of us....

The spray from the entry wound got all over my shirt.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
cum

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

AshliLies posted:

don't worry fam, i'm here for a good time, not a long time

or i'll vindicate my friend against liars who ruined his legacy the best I can to any of those rational enough to listen

I know youre banned but definitely still reading so please consider not registering again and perhaps calling to cancel your IP service

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
rest in eternal peaceful slumber quake forum guy

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

AshliLies posted:

rich literally killed himself because his kids were being turned against him

i'd donate all the money from my NFT to them if I knew Ashli and Megan couldn't touch it.

poor innocent Rich who moved a girl into his house while his wife and kids were in a domestic abuse shelter

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

WoodrowSkillson posted:

he killed himself because you were the best friend he could find

lol

Bedlam
Feb 15, 2008

Angry thoughts

Who What Now posted:

I know youre banned but definitely still reading so please consider not registering again and perhaps calling to cancel your IP service

Unless of course you bring the nudes. This is a memorial thread after all.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

AshliLies posted:

i'd donate all the money from my NFT to them if I knew Ashli and Megan couldn't touch it.

Also Rich literally told Lauren to never talk to him again like two years ago so that was nobody's fault but his own.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this thread is wild

Raxkor
Jan 19, 2013

What the actual or implied fuck?!

AshliLies posted:

=snip doxx=

the infamous whore who got lowtax divorced and killed and also got SA sold because of it or something

Holy gently caress you actually posted it. :ughh:
you are ... certainly something.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
the thing about personality disorders is that unless you realize you have one and work hard to grow out of it (probably with a therapist), you probably won't get better on your own

you can't be committed for being a narcissist, or for having bpd, for example

and people with personality disorders can often be really good at attracting followers, many of whom will also have personality disorders of their own. some of them may seem like the only people who "get" you (because your egos groom each other basically)

the longer you go without questioning those aspects of yourself which seem to cause difficulty in all aspects of your life, social, professional, romantic, etc, the more you confuse the person you've become with your self. most people with these disorders don't spontaneously get better on their own

i'm not saying lowtax had a personality disorder, i'm just saying a lot of the things he did (or didn't) do over the years, the people he ended up associated with, and his inability to see people and the world as the complex place it is (instead of just a bunch of things that are absolutely good or bad) makes a lot more sense to me through that lens

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe

pliable posted:

Man the more I think about this poo poo, the more depressing it really loving is at its core. We basically watched a man spiral down to death for the past couple years and now are pissing on his grave.

You know, the dude hosed up but I'm really not getting joy in seeing how vitriolic some people have been here...

Like I said before, this poo poo is stupidly vitriolic and toxic. A man is dead here and some of y'all are just being splitting, binary shitheads going RAHHHH RAHHH RAHHHH gently caress HIM PIECE OF poo poo as if he did NOTHING else in this world. For fucks sake people

A Magical Lamp
Aug 16, 2010

AshliLies posted:

I think his kids might have turned against him cause he was a bit of a dick but keep up your weird crusade my friend

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

The Chad Jihad posted:

This picture of my mouth full of jizz will surely convince the rational-minded

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Bedlam posted:

Unless of course you bring the nudes. This is a memorial thread after all.

hey there's two photos now you have to specify who you want naked

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Novo posted:

the thing about personality disorders is that unless you realize you have one and work hard to grow out of it (probably with a therapist), you probably won't get better on your own

you can't be committed for being a narcissist, or for having bpd, for example

and people with personality disorders can often be really good at attracting followers, many of whom will also have personality disorders of their own. some of them may seem like the only people who "get" you (because your egos groom each other basically)

the longer you go without questioning those aspects of yourself which seem to cause difficulty in all aspects of your life, social, professional, romantic, etc, the more you confuse the person you've become with your self. most people with these disorders don't spontaneously get better on their own

i'm not saying lowtax had a personality disorder, i'm just saying a lot of the things he did (or didn't) do over the years, the people he ended up associated with, and his inability to see people and the world as the complex place it is (instead of just a bunch of things that are absolutely good or bad) makes a lot more sense to me through that lens

I feel pretty comfy saying lowtax displayed many signs of narcissistic personality disorder

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

osker posted:

This picture of my mouth full of jizz will surely convince the rational-minded

Ries
Apr 14, 2003
Motorcycle

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I can't believe how well the gofundme is going. Goons are great! $73k+

:vince:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i wonder if Al is still around

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

akadajet posted:

posting in a thread with a legit crazy person in it

It's like the golden age of SA has returned once again

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
You fell for a manipulative narc who had serious codependency issues. He would've never loved you back. Get help.

pliable
Sep 26, 2003

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc
Fun Shoe

Earwicker posted:

i wonder if Al is still around

Holy poo poo Earwicker, how've you been? Release any music recently?

Earwicker posted:

my take on lowtax is that he was a conman and his influence is currently being very overstated in a lot of the eulogizing going on.

this website has been part of my life for almost two decades, and i know how influential its been both in terms of internet culture and in terms of many people's personal lives. but i think people are giving rich too much credit. almost everything that made this site what it was and drew people to come here, was the result of the labor of goons and unpaid staff members. like personally i found out about the site because of photoshop phridays, which was run by livestock. most of the other stuff that came from SA and blew up on the internet also had little to do with him, and i often got the impression he resented it

the story that jeff just told about how he turned down millions of dollars because he was "having too much fun" with the site doesn't really make a lot of sense to me. in my brief time working for the site i had very few interactions with rich, and he seemed like he just truly did not give a poo poo, that he hated the bulk of the community he had founded but was happy to take their money. im not saying jeff is lying, i'm sure rich really did tell him that, but the man lied a lot and i would take that story with many grains of salt.

Thank you for your perspective. This poo poo just keeps getting more and more complicated and tragic :smith:

pliable fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Nov 13, 2021

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

NEVER A DULL MOMENT ON THE SOMETHING AWFUL FORUMS

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

raditts posted:

It's like the golden age of SA has returned once again

This fits right into the website that spawned Helldump...

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

apparently it's a Ukrainian name.

"Киянка"

also transliterated "Kyyanka" and "Kyjanka".

https://www.city-facts.com/kyanka-yemilchyn-district-ukraine

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So let me get this straight. The internet made Richard so stupid he couldn’t find free nudes on it?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

god drat son

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
ngl I'm kinda mad that Jizzmouth McCrazy derailed the thread's focus on Screamy the Fish

#justiceforScreamy

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Lmao this is gold goddamn

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Loxtax looked disgusting–nipples protruding–in his blue shirt before thousands of ppl on twitch. Very very disrespectful.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Jose Oquendo posted:

You've literally been brainwashed by Lowtax. You sound just like Logan before he started abusing her.

Too bad it's like Office Space where the guy's hypnotherapist has a heart attack and dies before they can be snapped out of it so she's just going to have mushbrain forever

Frank Sinatra
Aug 31, 2003
who
RADIO CLAMBAKE

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Speaking of my friends you super sound like what two of them who were in different but depressingly similar "wow I'm the only real friend this guy has, everyone else is just conspiring against him and only I can see past that" situations sounded like at the time. One of them finally came around and is dealing with it in therapy. The other one OD'd.

I'm not trying to make fun of you or bitch at you here or anything, you prolly genuinely did see a whole lot of good in lowtax, and it's bullshit that he or anyone else was driven to suicide. Hell I'm not even trying to change your mind here. Just, I don't know, maybe take a break from the internet for a while. Relax, go for a walk, watch a sunset, do something that lets your brain decompress. Don't end up like my second friend, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

AshliLies posted:

Lmao at this dude stanning Lowtax so hard. He won’t notice you. He’s dead lol