Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
whaddoya think aboot voodoo yami

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

What you're saying about your targeting restrictions, well that clears everything up. Thank you for that, it all makes sense now.

I'm sorry ya know, it's the bosses back at the masonry. They almost have all their answers, they wanna execute Meen, that's good I'm here for it. I just want to fill out this excel sheet and cover all my bases for today so run me through your read of voodoo just one more time?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Toalpaz posted:

What you're saying about your targeting restrictions, well that clears everything up. Thank you for that, it all makes sense now.

I'm sorry ya know, it's the bosses back at the masonry. They almost have all their answers, they wanna execute Meen, that's good I'm here for it. I just want to fill out this excel sheet and cover all my bases for today so run me through your read of voodoo just one more time?

Sorry, bit distracted by gaming.

Voodoo showing up to very specifically question the merk push and not much else is REAL sus.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Other than that they're playing very safe.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

if you want a personal reimagining of squid game that's cool, but I'm not dangling myself out the window this time, you'll have to earn this bad lunch

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Morning all, Meen is prolly the best vote for today as obvious SK and then we can better figure out who scum with one kill off the board.

Regarding that, I'm leaning towards Deadmeat but also want to stress that I don't think it's Voodoo. Before Voodoo replaced in, I had a very strong town read of Tommu from on our D1 interactions when I was taunting him a bit. Also I think if Voodoo was scum merk might have got him up to speed on things a little better.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

obvious SK

when the case Yami started with was a hastily relabled scum case put together by scum

sure

again, the town voter in this equation is going to have to EARN this bad lunch

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

obvious SK

when the case Yami started with was a hastily relabled scum case put together by scum

sure

again, the town voter in this equation is going to have to EARN this bad lunch

whaddoya think about voodoo. I have town reads on beet, bif, and yami rn.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

whaddoya think about voodoo. I have town reads on beet, bif, and yami rn.

I would vote them, no question. they and tommunist lurked a lot

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

I'm not trying to lurk, this game is opening when I'm asleep and a lot happens before I can catch up. Day 1 I was catching up reading merk and bif when merk made his claim and then got hammered. And I was definitely defending merk because I really didn't think he was scum and would pull something that stupid.

Yesterday you already had hum in a lie by the time I looked at the thread, and I still want to know why he thought it was worth outing bif that much to lie about it. There was also talk about a missing roleblock and minus was soft claiming and I spent a lot of the day trying to figure out if I had missed stuff day 1 and read people over. I'm still not exactly sure where the missing roleblock stuff is coming from. I also didn't even realize deadmeat was in the game until I saw his posts catching up last night.

I have a couple town reads but honestly nothing much else right now. I won't pretend to fake it. Assuming this game lasts long enough I was hoping to reread the entire thread tonight and try to actually catch up.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Also I don't know if it was toalp or yami who thought we were in MYLO but I don't mind the mass claim. 7 alive and two deaths tonight would put us at 4 potentially so probably not a bad idea.

I'm Pinhead, vanilla town.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh we are claiming? K. I’m Dracula which was lol seeing merks claim to that I wasn’t. I’m V to the Tizzo

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Are you two allergic to voting or casing or smth

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I am when I haven't had a chance to catch up.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Also idk if i would have characterised Tommu as lurking. He was quite active until real life hit and he had to bail?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Toalpaz posted:

Are you two allergic to voting or casing or smth

I just woke up sheesh u slave driver. I was posting thoughts as recently as last night

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

XD gomen gomen

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Meen seems a bit all over the place today with their thinking but it’s pre coffee so maybe I’m not absorbing it well.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

honestly I didn't even realize how few players were left until I started writing down thoughts on them. Guess I'm starting with deadmeat as a reread.

Toalp, you had suspicion of yami on day 2(?). Something about knowing who did the scum kill and who did the SK kill. Is there a reason you dropped it? I remember thinking it was one of your best points when I was reading the case on merk.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I guess everyone is okay with the assumption humalong was just a bullet proof / day vig and outright lied to get Bif? And the …? Part of his role was nothing.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I'm assuming I have no idea what the ? was so I'm not going to beat my head trying to figure it out. If I felt different about bif before seeing the flip I might think more about it I guess.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

hambeet posted:

I guess everyone is okay with the assumption humalong was just a bullet proof / day vig and outright lied to get Bif? And the …? Part of his role was nothing.

I mean, unless someone claims Inventor or something (which I'm fairly sure nobody did) I'm going to believe it's a Bulletproof Dayvig and not a Bulletproof Dayvig that is also randomly a tracker not stated in the flip.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Like this seems literally baseless speculation doesn't really help anyone?

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Have to put my dog down tomorrow.

I may or may not show up.

so far mafia has been very bad luck for me.

Man I was reading over you and saw this. Hope it all went as well as it could have, it's always rough.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

I don't think deadmeat is scum. Seems like it's his fourth game, and he interacts a TON with his scummates early on if he is scum. Which, good move if you can pull it off but I don't think of new scum players being that involved with their scummates early in the game.

Plus I think the very late vote on Bif was not a scum move.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Toal, normally you scare me but I've decided to go with my gut and am trusting you today.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Scum senses tingling....

[calling yami scum]

Deadmeat5150 posted:

:hmmyes:

:hmmno:

##vote binus

day 1 bus or just following toal?

Deadmeat5150 posted:

You're not wrong.

[response to minus calling his vote the worst of day 1]

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to poo poo
Only farted
Later on
I took a chance
Looked at Merk
And scummed my pants

Deadmeat5150 posted:

This looks like scum-on-scum action to me. Toal are you scum again?

[in regard to toal and merk night 1 stuff]

Honestly if meat is scum he interacts a LOT with his scummates at the expense of everyone else.

Deadmeat5150 posted:

##vote bif

Forgot that

If meat is scum it was pretty easy to just push onto hum, especially considering how late in the day it was when he showed up here.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Okay okay I’ll shut up about it. It was just a bit of an odd play on Bif then I think. Like if he was hoping to attract a night kill he would have had to be pretty solid Bif would flip not town.

Anyway I’ll shelve it.

No not like that!!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

How long have we got left? I’m half arsing this morning as I’m wandering around a hardware store as I have a few home improvement jobs to get done today.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

... currently no deadline.

I feel like I've seen this before :V

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

votefinder posted:

:redhammer: merk...couldn't you have made better posts?

Votecount for Day 2

merk (7): Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, hambeet, Mr. Humalong, Maerlyn
Ignatius M. Meen (2): b-minus1, merk, merk, merk, merk, merk
Bifauxnen (0): Maerlyn, Mr. Humalong, hambeet, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, merk, merk, merk, merk, hambeet, Mr. Humalong, Maerlyn
hambeet (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
b-minus1 (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (3): Deadmeat5150, Ignatius M. Meen, Voodoofly

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 17th, 2021 at 7:39 a.m. EST -- that's in about 12 hours, 43 minutes.

So I don’t have to search for it on my phone again.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well now that everyone's checked in I think we can just

##vote Meen

And enjoy the weekend

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Ignatius M. Meen (2): Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen
Yami Fenrir (1): Ignatius M. Meen

Not Voting (4): Deadmeat5150, hambeet, Toalpaz, Voodoofly

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 21st, 2021 at 1:26 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

##vote yami

If I’m scum and merk gets outed day 2 like that I’m probably bussing merk earlier rather than later. Looking back at day 2 I think yami fits that description. Is casting shade on toalp after toalp thinks they caught yami in a slip, then is immediately just rolling along with toalps post about a bus driver needs to come clean.

I need to go read yamis posts on day 1 re merk and minus but I think yamis push on merk is scummy enough to vote on its own.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I mostly dropped it cause of the mysterious doctor claim, and the points about b- and Merk looking to kill sk seem legitimate.

B- makes sense as a kill cause he was an active opponent of meen.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Lol "Bus"

Voodoo, you do realize I've been not only railing against Merk almost as soon as Toal posted his gambit, I also was one of the most loud defenders of bif so the vote STAYS on merk?

That argument is so flawed it's not even funny.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I’d vote meen today. I’m just not doing it yet because that would -1 the vote.

Yami is an uncountered doc. Despite my earlier misgivings and feelings their thought processes post operation defend Bif seem fine to me.

Meen is laying it on a bit thick today I feel.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I think Yami is a huge threat to scum team. He's going to stop scums forever and ever. ##vote meen they probably have to kill him tonight, cause no doubt he healed himself and is being coy about it.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

I think Yami is a huge threat to scum team. He's going to stop scums forever and ever. ##vote meen they probably have to kill him tonight, cause no doubt he healed himself and is being coy about it.

Like I said earlier, I attempted to doc Maer last night. Maer died through my doc, i.e. got killed by a Jugg.

I caught onto the fact that the roleblocker was probably scum so they'd likely know who the tracker was because you revealed that the D1 action failed. Granted, I was assuming Roleblocker and not Jailor at the time.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Before anyone asks:

I literally scrambled and sifted through both claimed roles and post histories to see who "Wolfman" likely would be and this kind of made it obvious:

Maerlyn posted:

I think this is false.

##vote Hum

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

So you're saying it wasn't the fact that b- jailed her, and all scum team knew it was her after I claimed for her, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Okay are we good to end the day? I’m happy to hammer whenever