Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Empty Sandwich posted:

"redneck" originally referred to a white person who did manual labor outside. their necks are red bc they're in the sun all day looking down at what they're doing: picking crops, digging ditches.

i don't understand where goons get these terminally broken wokeness meters but jiminy christmas.

I'm no sports judge but is this the fabled triple reverse :ironicat: because drat, it's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Empty Sandwich posted:

"redneck" originally referred to a white person who did manual labor outside. their necks are red bc they're in the sun all day looking down at what they're doing: picking crops, digging ditches.

i don't understand where goons get these terminally broken wokeness meters but jiminy christmas.

As I rub the three inch stretch of skin from my lip to my nose, I ponder whether I should one-hand pew pew at the rednecks.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kirk Vikernes posted:

As I rub the three inch stretch of skin from my lip to my nose, I ponder whether I should one-hand pew pew at the rednecks.

Be a gentleman, use both hands.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Best thing I've seen all day.

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Best thing I've seen all day.

gently caress that guy, hope its in a place where insurance companies want to see the dash video before paying out comp claims.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Plays Judas, huh?

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Trabant posted:

Plays Judas, huh?

It's called method acting. :rolleyes:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

"That's right, I'm taking a dip. Got a problem with that?"

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I hope that bear didn't steal and eat a picnic basket in the last 30 minutes, he could cramp up and drown!!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Memento posted:

"That's right, I'm taking a dip. Got a problem with that?"

Usually in the woods.

Usually.

Give the bear a bidet. As a treat.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Every time I look at you I don't understand
Why you let the things you did get so out of hand

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bear, why are you soaking in my hot tub?

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Push El Burrito posted:

Bear, why are you soaking in my hot tub?

STOP IT BEAR! STOP IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8

e:
Midnight black comedy option:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INov9gQ2aUA

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/simoncarn/status/1463644494121910279

That has to be some sort of a record.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/QTv58YK.mp4

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Previous holder of that record:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That was quite the aggressive pull up, drat

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Slurs based on somebody’s skin color aren’t cool. Except redneck. Redneck is cool.

my heart goes out to middle aged english conservatives who look like cured pork because of a lifetime of ale and Daily Mail. They are so oppressed :(

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Slurs based on somebody’s skin color aren’t cool. Except redneck. Redneck is cool.

People who turn themselves blue by drinking colloidal silver for years are also fair game. :sadwave::gamefreak:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I've, uh... I've done this one too

It was many, many years ago, and our cat was being an arsehole. I think she was going after the other cat again, who she used to really bully. So I banged on the glass window to try to startle/scare her off whatever misdeed she was doing, and of course I cracked the window...

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

You don't fight a goose by retreating, they'll only sense weakness and attack harder. You really have to commit. Don't be shy, run in and grab them by their skinny neck and show them who's boss.

They'll still try to fight you, but they're caught now. And that's all you need to do the final move of holding them by the neck, grabbing and tucking their wings in and picking them up to totally dominate them.

They won't learn. Geese don't learn because they are dumb fucks and they'll keeping attacking you. But you'll always know you can gently caress them up.

I'll fight every goose I see. It's not even hard.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
What's with the guy trying to run her over in the beginning?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Beartaco posted:

Looks like he's rushing to get close so she can hop in but everyone is panicking, and that goose has perfect comedic timing.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Beartaco posted:

In his mind, he was going to fly into the scene, burst out of the car and save her from the goose. In reality, he was driving way to fast, got startled as he saw the impressive size of this honker, and swerved towards the woman before having a moment to ponder if fighting another person's goose battle is really worth it.

The goose was just asking for a ride to the next pond. He has no thumbs to hitchhike.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I used to teach a tech writing class. one of the assignments was an instruction set.

one of the students worked for iirc the park system and had to inspect Canada geese nests. the full set of equipment for this task is pen, form, clipboard. the clipboard is used to hold the form and push the angry goose.

a clipboard is all it takes to fend off a mother goose defending her nest.

but in all these attacked people's defense, I've never seen any of them carrying a clipboard, so

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

empty sea posted:

You don't fight a goose by retreating, they'll only sense weakness and attack harder. You really have to commit. Don't be shy, run in and grab them by their skinny neck and show them who's boss.

They'll still try to fight you, but they're caught now. And that's all you need to do the final move of holding them by the neck, grabbing and tucking their wings in and picking them up to totally dominate them.

How hard is it to go from here to roast goose dinner.

In fact, if you were attacked by a goose could you kill it, cook it and eat it in self defense?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/B682omw.mp4

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/IOxQuXs.mp4

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Why is it that every funny "person getting hosed up by a goose" video always has that goon who has to post about how they'd totally gently caress a goose up?

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Antenfreude

https://i.imgur.com/GEPmhNl.mp4

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

empty sea posted:

I'll fight every goose I see. It's not even hard.

Is this the Anti-General?

The Specific

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/hKLBDIC.mp4

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
I'd totally just gently caress up that cow. Why are they even scared? Just punch it one good time in the nose and knock it out, it's easy.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Probably because geese top out at like 14lbs and honestly aren't that scary. I feel like pretty much anyone could fight one, but I also don't wanna hurt them :(

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Marriage material right there.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

I'd totally just gently caress up that cow. Why are they even scared? Just punch it one good time in the nose and knock it out, it's easy.
Lol, good luck fighting a cow without a clip board.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OH7u_HzezI&t=160s

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Log082 posted:

Why is it that every funny "person getting hosed up by a goose" video always has that goon who has to post about how they'd totally gently caress a goose up?
Masculinity is one of the single most fragile things in existence, and very easily threatened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Something Awful Forums > Blah Blah > Schadenfreude:

Z the IVth posted:

eat it in self defense